Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Someboddyyy

to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr Empty
PostSubject: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:38 am

stop fucking crying. take some words u fucking girl. unless ob1 was so hurt about me saying to him "fuck off". go suck a dick fucking ftw cunts. wif the exception of Syler, Marlly, Imba, Nap, Karma
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 am

dont go banning me becos of this. Proves more of a fag you guys are. wouldve posted to Abuseftw but felt like this was the more appropriate area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 am

can i do it??
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:17 am

Look someboddy going around abusing admins and having a hissy fit went thing dont go you way, you are really asking with a fluorescent sign above your head to be either ban for a longer period and not to be taken seriously.
Now if you would come here asking politely and getting a resolution like mature adults then it could it got you somewhere.
But how you acted will dictate you punishment.
Have a crap day
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:24 am

so were you the one who kicked me?
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 am

You must have done something you shoulden't have lol.
And by the way, coming on here calling FTW fags for kicking you WILL get you punished for sure, its not like you have never bean in the shit with admins before. So i guess some things never change.
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 am

I would just think as mainly males play this game that people wouldnt be hurt with words. As it only goes so far, unless i was tking the admin thats different. The person who kicked me also didnt even give me a warning first so probably has a grudge with me or shit and also just wanted to add to the excluding names Your_Dog.

Just want to know who fucking kicked me for saying Fuck you. wouldve thought that if ob1 took it to heart he wouldve taken action. i heard his a mature guy who can take care of himself so ob1 tell ur bitch not to do your work.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 am

Well couldnt been me because
1: I unistall crysis and crysis wars from my computer 5 months ago.
2: I havent played in the wars server since the unistallation
3: If i was playing i would give u a warning.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 pm

I havnt played Wars in mths but im so sick of reading this petty shit.......Whos server is it? ah yes OURS we built it, pay for it, and ADMIN it so...FUCK OFF and play on your own if you cant handle the way we run it FFS!
and if you choose to reply with a smart ass comment be prepared for the consequences! Suck it up and play the game.

CLEAR?
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm

well if its your server at least run it with fairness. Admin abuse is just stupid and if i get kicked i dun rly give a fuck but this time was just stupid.

I have my right to speak my own mind why the fuck shouldnt I?.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 pm

rofl cheers Someboddyyy i love you too

but at least it was only an hour kick, not sure what happened but its done with now

just play a hardcore game and rack up 100 kills, youll feel better
or let this puppy give you some love
=P
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:22 am

yeh do what doggy said i guess. you were kicked for an hour now u can play on it again.
the most you'll get out of this is an apology which i doubt is gonna happen because of the way every1s raging at each other. put it all behind ya and just dont say fuck off to someone thats got 90 or 50 power points Smile
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:43 am

I don't even know you, but i guess i'm a cunt because i didn't make your list. Not that I mind when it obviously comes from someone who is mentally retarded.

1. Rights? You have no rights. There is no law we have to follow as admins of
OUR server, only a set of general guidelines we try to stick by.

2. One admin might have stepped over the line on our GUIDELINES, but calling our entire collection of friends fags with a few exceptions is really going to get you far, genius. You seem to be the one who has a grudge.

3. You come here spouting your pathetic shit for a one our ban and then whine about him having a cry? Hypocrit much?

4. You would cop a longer ban if this applied to me.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:03 am

haha are you seriuos, wat a douche i know your 14 but cant you at least act like you got a set.... in fact i laughed pretty hard at your retarded comment so much im goin to continue with another 1 hour ban next time i see you on.....

lv boots

p.s anymore rcial comments and pow pow pow
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 am

lilboots all i can say is your mum. thats all i wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 am

btw im not 14. Im 24 u fucking douche.
Back to top Go down
OB1FTW

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 am

I have no idea who kicked you dude. But I can assure you it wasnt me. I dont care if you swear in game, people get angry, thats life. Personally I didnt think anything of it. I wouldnt have even given it a second thought except you kept mentioning it.

If i had a problem with something you did, I would tell you, and warn you. I wouldnt just kick you. I have no problems at all with what you did. I want to play better players, I dont want to kick them.

I dont know who you are suposed to be directing your abuse at, because I cant remember who was playing at the time. What I do know is, I dont really think its appropriate that you should come on to our forums and get stuck into me for something I had absolutely nothing to do with. I know it frustrating if you get kicked. I know your angry. What you need to do is come on to our forums and ask the RIGHT QUESTIONS and find out who actually did kick you and ask them to explain. Instead of just hurling the blame at someone just because they were in the game with you.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am

Someboddyyy wrote:
lilboots all i can say is your mum. thats all i wanted to say.

haha your 24 ^^^^^ and thats wat you came up with hahaha shit you are easy. you better go to bed, you got meter reading for work tomoz you drop kick,
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 pm

ob1 for what you said I have great respect for you and finally someone who doesnt get hurt by words and btw this thread wasnt directed towards you it was to the 90 power admin who kicked me and according to my memory you have 50.

lilboots ur insults are so weird, ive never heard anybody call someboddyyy (see wat i did there =]) a drop kick. well might as well create a shit insult.

Lilboots ur a forehand serve.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Are you fucking kidding me??? You say you are 24 years old, come again. Fuck honestly dude from previous post replies if you are truly 24 years old then you got some major anger management and lacking dialog to resolve a dispute.
Granted probably the admin went a bit too far but the fact that you come here abusing the fuck out of everyone calling us fags and having a a tantrum doesn't really help.
Now if you would come here asking politely and trying to understand the situation before you start abusing and being a skullfuck then it would got you somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:46 pm

lol agree with you there buckt i honestly thought 14 maybe 16 but not 24..... but hey he sure is gonna act the part now with his next big man come back....
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:17 pm

act wat part? man u blokes are hilarious you are all getting played. I'm not 24 btw lilboots go fuck yourself. ohh shit dont ban me plz.
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Your Doggy. Think i found ya. look a bit chubby here

to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr 10yji9k
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

yawns.

1: No respect.
2: 24 my ass. your like that little tag cunt chickanator. = homo.
3: Yes you do care, cause your posting your pathetic "non-serious rage" on our forum.
4: Talking shit.

5: Ban.

We have no time for regulars like yourself that know the rules and know how we play it, yet you abuse.

i'm banning you here on the forums. If i see this abusive lingo on server, you'l get the warning from me. But i don't speak on behalf of the others. So if they decide to ban you on the server as well. Tough titties hardcunt

7 days no forums access. + don't be a fag and make multiple accounts to prolong this pointless convo. I'll be keeping an eye on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr   to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr Empty

Back to top Go down

to the 90power admin who kicked me for an 1hr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top