Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Need help getting kicked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ocstew

Need help getting kicked Empty
PostSubject: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 am

Hi FTW I love your servers and play on it whenever I can. Except I keep on getting kicked for no reason at all at random times. I never had this problem until recently. Any help?
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Whats your gaming name? You prob did something bad and got banned
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 am

does something like pb security come up on your screen down the bottom in a box saying update pb? if thats the case i think the command is something like pb_security 1 you have to type into the console. press ` (the key left of number 1 on the top of your keyboard) to open the console.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:39 am

I'd alter the topic of the post rofl, sounds like you are after exactly the opposite.
Back to top Go down
ocstew

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 am

Yeah rofl I see what you mean Razz

And no, nothing like update pb comes up although when I join other anti-cheat enabled servers the first thing I get is that I have to type in pb_security 0 or I'll get kicked. If I try doing that on your server, either 1 or 0 I'll stay for longer but still get kicked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:59 am

turn ur pb on

or console it -

pb_security 0
Back to top Go down
ocstew

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:20 am

Doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 am

have u been banned before? is ur name on here ur in game name?
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 am

When ever you play crysis a file called game.log is automaticly generated in your crysis wars installation folder.

Next time you get kicked close the game and go check that file, you can open it up in notepad and just scroll down to the bottom and it should be obvious why you got kicked.. Also all of the game.log files are backed up so you can have a look through old ones which is in a folder called LOGBACKUPS in the wars install folder.

I will have a quick look and search for your name and see what i can find.

Cheers
Quacks

EDIT : Also need to know your in game name and when roughly you last got kicked to look further into it.
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
ocstew

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:57 am

CHAT ocstudent to ALL:
Smile
[CHT] $8ocstudent$9 to $1ALL$9: $5:)
[server] Server Donations can be made at https://clanftw.forumotion.net/
[net 07.754] Disconnect 203.98.81.86:64100; profid=0; cause=16; msg='Remote disconnected: PunkBuster kicked player 'ocstudent' (for 0 minutes) ... Client hash mismatch from d58-106-23-232.riv2.nsw.optusnet.com.au:61904 (profileid=215018347); file was game/scripts/entities/physics/explosion.lua (EXTERNAL TOOL)'
[net 07.758] $5$5PunkBuster Client: Not Connected to a Server
CGameClientChannel::Release

It's 6:57 and I just got kicked. I'm pretty sure that this is in most of my logs where I get kicked. It's 6:57 and I just got kicked.

EDIT: I think it's got something to do with this Nuke mod I was testing in the sandbox. I'll remove it and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:20 am

Lol, well yes champ, you will be kicked for most modded files. You may have to reinstall if removing the file doesnt fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help getting kicked   Need help getting kicked Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help getting kicked

View previous topic View next topic Back to top