Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
food

HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. Empty
PostSubject: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 am

This is one of the console messages I get:

"profid=0; cause=16; msg='Remote disconnected: PunkBuster perm"

But I can't read the rest because it goes off the screen.

So, what causes this?

And, how do I view the whole message? Is there a way to scroll across? Or is there a log file somewhere that I can read it?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 am

Yeah I saw you trying to join the other night : ( That's a ban you have there but I wouldn't have a clue why you're banned either. Wait for an admin to reply I guess.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 am

i noticed this thread you made a while back:

https://clanftw.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f3/how-many-of-you-have-spare-keys-t2766.htm

did you ever fix your key issue?

or

did you end up receiving a key from someone else? if so its possible that key has been banned the original user might have been banned with it.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:30 am

got steam or xfire mate? ill help u out with another key

or you can wait for an admin to resolve it Razz
Back to top Go down
food

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:56 am

Did you ever look into this? It's been 2 months now and I still can't join. Sad
Back to top Go down
food

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 am

OK
Back to top Go down
food

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 am

Ah it seems to work now, thank you. Do you know what the problem was?
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:49 am

i assume you were perma banned?
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:55 am

Very Happy always glade to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 am

I have also been kicked for no apparent reasons! from almost all games and all forums..
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 am

and put on a good behavior bond!....which worked a treat and I must say the sluts....i mean.....girls have been very well behaved ever since...lol.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

anyone play anymore........can someone unban me so we can have a game....as i see the server still up....any hope?
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Wounded is away for the weekend m8.....dunno if someone else can unban you? Maybe Troppo can.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

nw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Looks like PB may have been turned off, If so that would surely solve all your problems.

May introduce a few issues of stainerism though.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 am

Yeah, we've helped him out, and PB has been turned off. Hopefully it doesn't cause any problems but on the up side so far there's been more players and games on occasion than in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 am

so has the ban list been 'turned off' ?
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:21 am

The banlist was through PB, so yea. You would know, you were in with us last night lol

It means that if there's a game we have to just keep an eye out and trust people won't do any crap.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 am

lol , i thought i was physically unbanned Sad.... ah well its still great people are playing....much more fun than BC2 imo
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 am

And we will still be able to kick and ban people, so if any one is tempted to fuck around think twice.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am

It's not like PB actually did much in the way of anti-cheat anyway, just a convenient kicking and banning system, most crysis hacks go straight around PB.

SSM and Pheonix will still bust your ass if you do happen to try on any funny business though.

And apart from that the community members will also bust your balls and report you.

Merely 1 of 4 layers of anti-cheat protection has been disabled due to it causing connection problems recently.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm

pb was a slut, glad its off, great decision Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.   HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP: I keep getting kicked from the server for some reason.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top