Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jimbob
jimbob

Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:25 am

Feline and SCARAB ftw. K-Volt isnt too bad either, its good against maximum armour.
The game is great, i wish there were some different maps in multiplayer like there were in crysis, its just the maps from the campaign. And everying is in the city which is a bit annoying, needs some jungle maps or something. Razz

And there is no silencer attachment for the SCAR.. Sad I thought that was a bit gay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:01 am

no good maps will be released until crytek give us the mod sdk for crysis 2
Back to top Go down
Serval
Serval

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 am

I think there initially was a silencer available for the SCAR, but it was decided that it would just become the be-all and end-all weapon (I believe it's quite 'easy' to make the silencer available in singeplayer because it's graphics etc. are all there, but it's just disabled).
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 am

lol I just got banned from a server for "hacking", right in the middle of trying to answer that I'm not, but too slow for whoever the stupid admin was. If I cared more about the game I would be a lot more angry, but it's still bs. It was [AUS] Boom-Headshot server. One less possible server to be able to play on when there are players around lol.

The game is definitely a downgrade, but it's fun in other ways. It's not like there's a better shooter, apart from the originals, this is still better than other fps' on offer imo. Too bad about the low players already, if there was one thing I was counting on in this game heading in the direction that it did, it was that there would in the least be lots of servers full of players.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:45 pm

always knew you where a hacker at heart Very Happy

jk
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Ah Tulzer, always keeping it classy:

Quote :
how about, F_U_C_K Crytek.....whens that dx11 pack coming u bunch of sorry console hugging fucks.....when the mod SDK coming out......when are you going to make a good pc game and not a console port....when are you going to support the pc community that has always supported you.....you made a shit game

when someone buys a game they should be able to play it how they want not how you restrict it to be.... and even then its a software issue that you c_u_n_t s cannot be bothered fixing properly, just add another quick fix that has always worked in the past
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Very Happy i didn't like their censor so thats why the underscores are there.....do admin get the uncensored version lol?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Avalost wrote:
lol I just got banned from a server for "hacking", right in the middle of trying to answer that I'm not, but too slow for whoever the stupid admin was. If I cared more about the game I would be a lot more angry, but it's still bs. It was [AUS] Boom-Headshot server. One less possible server to be able to play on when there are players around lol.

The game is definitely a downgrade, but it's fun in other ways. It's not like there's a better shooter, apart from the originals, this is still better than other fps' on offer imo. Too bad about the low players already, if there was one thing I was counting on in this game heading in the direction that it did, it was that there would in the least be lots of servers full of players.

Well single player wise then crytek done well but multiplayer doesn't live up to much, I disagree that it is better than other fps games, BC2 and BO is still top even if you don't play them Ava.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 pm

orrr they removed it....i wonder why.....i dont think i should comment after drinking the night b4 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Serval
Serval

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Tulzer wrote:
orrr they removed it....i wonder why.....i dont think i should comment after drinking the night b4 Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I get the feeling Shin's here because while deleting the post he recognised the poster.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Haha @ black ops karma. Good one mang.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 pm

WaZzA wrote:
Haha @ black ops karma. Good one mang.

Please explain how you think im wrong
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:32 am

well FUCK Me Pauline Hanson has popped in witha please explai....n lol @ Karma GO THE FRO' afro
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:46 pm

No, not wrong but inaccurate maybe. Sauce if possible on statistics, just curious ingeneral.
CoD2 & CoD4, BC2 I'd think your in the right direction. I hear alot about it being played. I aint being hostile what so ever.

WaZzArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:46 am

Sauce lol Razz

But statistics don't mean crap anyways. We all know how unpopular crysis was, yet it was da best.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Yeah Smile Back in the day, feltgoodman.jpeg. I was sorta late, bought Warhead for the single player, Crysis Wars was a bonus and I had nothing to do at the time. Was a good choice.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 am

Avalost wrote:
But statistics don't mean crap anyways. We all know how unpopular crysis was, yet it was da best.
Yeah and WiiSports is the highest selling game of all time with 76 million copies sold.

Last edited by your dog on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:11 pm

I thought WiiSports was the highest. Being that it wasn't just an included extra.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm

zygurt wrote:
I thought WiiSports was the highest. Being that it wasn't just an included extra.
Yeah sorry I meant WiiSports not WiiFit haha.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

Feline's such a lame gun, just run up to people and spray, needs a damn limit on how many people can have one per team :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions   Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 Retail First and full impressions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top