Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Ingame mouse pointer not lining up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

Ingame mouse pointer not lining up Empty
PostSubject: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 am

Since I purchased a 24 inch widescreen my mouse cursor doesnt line up with anything in the buy
menu or any buttons for that matter so when the mouse is X here its acutally high lighting 2 or 3
inches to the left, the wierd thing is when i click i still get what the cursor is actually on even though its not highlighted.

There so some issues i remember in crysis MP like this that was fixed by pressing alt + enter and
then doing that again which doesnt seem to work. Any ideas would be great.

Cheers

Quacks
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 am

Had the same thing happen to me.

I just changed the screen res to something different a few times then back and it seemed to be ok after that.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 am

could it be the resolution?... edit: got in b4 man wrote it at exactly the same time lol
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:40 am

have the same problem. never worried me though.

you just need to HARDEN THE FUCK UP CUNT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 am

how crazy.. i have the exact same thing. thought it was a unique glitch. Annoys me a bit but i always ignore it, messing with resolutions does nothing to help for me.

Cant wait to get home tonight and celebrate new years on the FTW server with some nuclear fireworks xd
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 am

i actually had the prob a while back, but that was when i installed vista x32 fucking shit me. but with x64 doesnt happen. using a 42inch lcd
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 am

42inches. thats overcompensating.
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 pm

core.Traelium wrote:
42inches. thats overcompensating.

Oh Traelium you dont know how right you are.. ROFL
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 pm

quacks who spat at u bitch dont talk Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 am

haha, hey quacks why don't you try some of the danger dan improvements so you can line your mouse exactly up inch for inch, speed for speed.. then you might not have this problem and therefore we wouldnt have to hear how much sgt has to overcompensate for himself.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
shadows_of_fury
shadows_of_fury

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 am

with the curser line up thing i have vista and i have to press alt+ebter 3 times or more till iget a fullscreen it doesnt fix it permanently but it does work if you keep pressing it until eventually you get fullscreen hope thats of at least a little help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingame mouse pointer not lining up   Ingame mouse pointer not lining up Empty

Back to top Go down

Ingame mouse pointer not lining up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top