Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

ur best ingame moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
x delta x

ur best ingame moment Empty
PostSubject: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 am

post your best ingame moment here i remember mine was when i was driving and was it karma or dessicrate...1 of them we crashed and my car went flying and spinning with fuel tank on fire and when i landed BOOM!! we both died and i was like LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 am

my best one is taking out a vtol with my vtol, being out of missiles, and i can't remember who it was but they made it to the ground and started dancing and shooting me with a submach, dancing very very well so i couldnt hit them with the minigun... so i landed on him...
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 am

ummm..... theres been plenty of times.

But no doubt about it the best time was on original, on devmode. Map: plantation. gravity on low and me, quacks, wounded, and flubs were running and landing on the top of the water tower and punching each other off. Was the most fun I've probably had. (probably seen it on woundeds vid).
Back to top Go down
x delta x

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
my best one is taking out a vtol with my vtol, being out of missiles, and i can't remember who it was but they made it to the ground and started dancing and shooting me with a submach, dancing very very well so i couldnt hit them with the minigun... so i landed on him...

LOL thats funny when im out of missles i vtol ram them out.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:42 am

x delta x wrote:
post your best ingame moment here i remember mine was when i was driving and was it karma or dessicrate...1 of them we crashed and my car went flying and spinning with fuel tank on fire and when i landed BOOM!! we both died and i was like LOL

I believe that was me
lol!

mine is when i was driving around in a normal truck then i saw a enemy guy infront on the road so i sped up and tail whiped coldpreacher lol
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:57 am

I was holding a precision rifle and a scar while playing on training. An enemy car was driving past me and i wanted to know who was in it (when you shoot it the player's name tag pops up)

I had lots of ammo for my sniper and our team was dominating, so i didnt bother switching to my pistol to shoot the car, instead i just clicked the mouse and fired a random shot in the direction of the car.
The completely random shot which i didnt put any aim into hit the driver in the head and killed him THROUGH THE CAR WINDOW. AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
x delta x

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 am

lol so clerk who was it
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 pm

ClerkWithKnife wrote:
I was holding a precision rifle and a scar while playing on training. An enemy car was driving past me and i wanted to know who was in it (when you shoot it the player's name tag pops up)

I had lots of ammo for my sniper and our team was dominating, so i didnt bother switching to my pistol to shoot the car, instead i just clicked the mouse and fired a random shot in the direction of the car.
The completely random shot which i didnt put any aim into hit the driver in the head and killed him THROUGH THE CAR WINDOW. AWESOME.

lol one game ages ago when i was bored... i decided to snipe on the proto roof of plantation... in the succesion of about 10 minutes i was like mmm imma try c if i can kill the person driving jeeps around lol.... i got two headshots on guys from side on and they were gunning it lol...

also carts would remember this one... i was in tears....

blood, where do u put dev. mode??... in run??.... oohhhh fuck i put it in the wrong one.. i put it in setup...

lol that was like my funnest thing ever hahhaha.... blood raging BIG time...
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:34 pm

if i ever got headshotted outta a car side on i would fucken rage and a half!.. luckily never happened b4 *fffuewwww*
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:57 pm

10 kills, 0 deaths in 2 minutes on Peak. It was an insane game. First to 100.

Here's a screenie.

ur best ingame moment Screen10

I have had other games where I got to 20 or more for nothing but this one was my fav.
Back to top Go down
x delta x

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:09 pm

haha we had an intense game like tat once zygurt we both had 297 and i meleed some1 in head in strength and he died
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:31 am

anpther best time is like carts sed.. som nights on plantation.. slow it down a lil down the gravity and speed run and jump up to the silo can in the middle of the level and pump eachother... ing of the silo! lol
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 am

I just realised that that game was a while ago. Me and Frosty aren't in {TF} yet.

This game also made me feel good, bad was sooo annoying at the same time. Late at night there is a huge influx of people from around the world if there are people on an Aussie server. I was pleased with 12-2 but just look at the pings of most people.
ur best ingame moment Screen10
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 am

The time when I was in the proto on frost and everyone kept charging in and I kept dropping them wave after wave, was flipping from pistol to scar to smg like no tommorow and nading like hell. And another time when I took out 3 people in quick succession even though they were all having a dip at me.

Ive had other moments like when I landed a vehicle on top of an enemy and squished him and any time I drop a player that I think is better than me.
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 am

My tyrades in the Gauss tanks on Mesa are my favs, see that VTOL? Say good bye to that VTOL.

Quacks is still angry at me for blowing up his tank VTOL Wink
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 am

I killed like 5000 koreans once with my fists. And my computer wasnt even on... fags

But seriously best ingame moment isnt going to be anyones highest score. Fistys on the water tank was up there. Anytime there was a 'Gambit Down'. Watching people rage as they were destroyed by the old shotty. And those massive explosions we made which took an hour to place all the C4, only to have someone 'prematurely ejaculate' there detinator making us do it again. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Jarhead

PostSubject: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Rammed a vtol in the air.

By driving a car off the cliff right in front of the pilot

ROFL!

and probably chucking c4'z lol
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:24 am

ClerkWithKnife wrote:
..An enemy car was driving past me and i wanted to know who was in it... i just clicked the mouse and fired a random shot in the direction of the car.

I've done that before I think once, felt proud.

another in game moment I think was funny for some people was Quacks was raging about people using snipers and how cheap they are and the FTW guys were getting their game on, and i headshotted quacks from the other side of the (Small) map.

I think hearing people rage about how cheap grenades are also makes me laugh.

I've kinda avoided using vehicles much anymore, theyve just become a pain to drive/fly and take out (though I love jumping on tanks and shooting them down, especially the first time i did it and taught it to some others a while back)
though one time on Mesa I used my vtol to 'catch' the nuke from a tank by constantly ramming them from in front so they couldnt end it prematurely (this was before the new kinds of vtols and some fixes)

I've had some other good moments of sniping cloaked people moving, though the best time that ever happened was on Beach I think.
I was on the bridge looking towards the bunker by the war factory and was about to perfectly headshot someone, when instead i accidentally headshotted this guy who was cloaked and walking to me right in front of my sights - I didn't have a fucking clue he was in front of me and i got him instead of the guy i saw behind him!
Also because he was the same person I killed 3 times in a row by running over and I saw him walking across a river and sniped him, he kinda raged asking how I always knew where he was.
I guess some people are just unlucky

Lastly, for me it's always a good moment when I spot cloaked people from really far away (I think Troppo knows about that).
Or when I see some one far off after just seeing them and without thinking or zooming in and no scope them.

Yes, sometimes this puppy can aim.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:18 am

GazzFTW wrote:
ClerkWithKnife wrote:

lol one game ages ago when i was bored... i decided to snipe on the proto roof of plantation... in the succesion of about 10 minutes i was like mmm imma try c if i can kill the person driving jeeps around lol.... i got two headshots on guys from side on and they were gunning it lol...

also carts would remember this one... i was in tears....

blood, where do u put dev. mode??... in run??.... oohhhh fuck i put it in the wrong one.. i put it in setup...

lol that was like my funnest thing ever hahhaha.... blood raging BIG time...

oh fuck yeah. was so funny, was in tears like yourself at one stage gazz.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:28 am

hahahaha it went on for ages man we were fucking laughing our heads off and he was there just raging lol
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:11 pm

hahahaha first proper game in roughle like 3 months or so and i get this:
ur best ingame moment ScreenShot0001
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:26 pm

hacking if you ask me
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm

fucking knew Dildo_Baggins was familiar name
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm

your dog wrote:
fucking knew Dildo_Baggins was familiar name

yea the dildo part anyways, thats all gazz gets fed at night
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Lol, i still think sniping out a VTOL from half cross the map is the tops, i mean it isn't the best way to get insane amoutns of kills, but DAMN is it funny when they go WTF?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:32 pm

GazzFTW wrote:
hahahaha first proper game in roughle like 3 months or so and i get this:

Ill give you credit for the name ya maggot lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Jarhead

PostSubject: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 4:53 pm

FUCk l knew it was you Gazz.

for some reason l knew it was you but l don't know why lol
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:58 am

Jarhead wrote:
FUCk l knew it was you Gazz.

for some reason l knew it was you but l don't know why lol

um.. your not on the screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:41 am

no l ain't lol

but on the map plantation b4 l played against him and knew it was Gazz for some reason lol
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:18 pm

my best ingame moment would have been on orig crysis where in the first 5mins no one had any kills. then the whole opposite team decided to jump into 2 apcs with 2 ppl on top of each = 16players/. i had 2 so i explosives sneaked up from behind. wiped out the whole frkn team in 1 shot lol.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 pm

bullshit!... ur claiming u killed 16 ppl in one go??...

most ive seen is like 5 at once
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:52 am

its fucking possible.. and anyway it was a long long long time ago so blah. don't know if i got the screenie sumwhere. will have a look and post it if i can find it

GazzFTW wrote:
bullshit!... ur claiming u killed 16 ppl in one go??...

most ive seen is like 5 at once

not everyday where the whole frkn team happens to be in the same spot at one. one off thing. other then that time ive probably neva killed more 4 at once and thats usually random grenades flying around in prototypes or bunkers
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 am

bob wrote:
I killed like 5000 koreans once with my fists. And my computer wasnt even on... fags

But seriously best ingame moment isnt going to be anyones highest score. Fistys on the water tank was up there. Anytime there was a 'Gambit Down'. Watching people rage as they were destroyed by the old shotty. And those massive explosions we made which took an hour to place all the C4, only to have someone 'prematurely ejaculate' there detinator making us do it again. lol

Ahhh shit bob you never fail to make me laugh, your such a fuckwit lol.

As Bob has said gambit down was allways a winner + shotgunsFTW and the c4 stacks we use to make until no one could actually move anymore due to massive amounts of lag.
Oh and how could you forget running into enemy bunkers as the whole team spawns and macro punching everyone to death watching people team killing because they dont know what the fucks going on ROFL. Also the nuke spam, ahhh fuck that was great, nuke tank on refinery, US capped back to there base and watching the player lists for them to spawn the FUCKEN BOOOOOOM whole team capped in one nuke lol, and the occasional miss where the nuke hit a light post and getting kicked for half an hour cause i nuked my whole team lol.
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
The Tear
The Tear

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:47 am

One of my best moments was when My AA tank's engine just choked and I could only turn then suddenly it shot off at 100mph off a cliff lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ur best ingame moment   ur best ingame moment Empty

Back to top Go down

ur best ingame moment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top