Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

A few complaints and suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

A few complaints and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi guys, would just like to post up a few complaints and suggestions today in regard to the server. Will start with suggestions and get to the bitchy stuff later but anywho...

Was thinking of the possibility of having friendly fire turned off. Not really bothered by this, though it sometimes is a real pain in the ass when someone on your team shoots at you and you happen to take damage just before an enemy comes along and your dead. Really makes my blood boil. This is the only real reason why i think this suggestion should be taken into consideration. Also it would stop the problem of team killing by the idiots who decide to ruin the game for others i guess.

Now for my complaint, this has been getting really out of hand lately. In more and more games lately there have been more and more team stacks. I know the difference between a team losing and a team winning and a team stack. Take this screen shot for example on Shore sent to me by Syndicated:

A few complaints and suggestions ScreenShot0001-1

So we take a look at this screenshot and we can say enough said. This was after i had left that map. Syndicated took the screen shot to show me.
Obviously we can see a skill stack, not just by their scores but we know these players. Virtuoso and Charlie are on the same team as well as MFKMilita(who compared to the players on the other team isn't so bad). This is up against Syndicated (who is back for his first day after not playing for months, after playing for only like 3 weeks to begin with) and Foo, who i believe hasn't touched Crysis Wars in a few months either. I think that Charlie as an admin should have either swapped teams himself or moved Virtuso or asked him to move to even things out and make the game fairer for all players.

Making the teams even for admins goes as far as a 1 line command if the other players don't listen. For those who want to tell me off, or tell me to try and keep the teams even, i gladly accept the challenge, give me the power to swap peoples teams only when necessary and it is what i will do. It is and always has been one of the major factors of people leaving Crysis Wars after giving it a genuine shot.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm

With the friendly fire, can u turn it on too reflect? This would mean people still have to be carefull (i think they would be more carefull)
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 pm

sErBz wrote:
Hi guys, would just like to post up a few complaints and suggestions today in regard to the server. Will start with suggestions and get to the bitchy stuff later but anywho...

Was thinking of the possibility of having friendly fire turned off. Not really bothered by this, though it sometimes is a real pain in the ass when someone on your team shoots at you and you happen to take damage just before an enemy comes along and your dead. Really makes my blood boil.
i agree , except when i had admin powers id just severely punish / kick people for doing that shit. we should start banning them, teach them to be more careful when shooting

its even more annoying to have teammates shoot everywhere trying to get shots over your shoulder, knowing you cant die, and just messing your perceptions up as to where the enemy is.

is it possible to 'reflect' friendly fire?

also that screenshot of a teamstack isnt really the best example, HOWEVER i can testify that whenever an admin DOES exercise good judgement and try to make teams even with team swap, you find it is NOT just one use of one line command. When you ASK POLITELY people still make excuses, and when you do MOVE them, they BITCH like LITTLE FUCKING CUNT GIRLS and you LOSE YOUR ADMIN POWERS.
WAH fucking WAH.

when i was way more active and cared about this shit, i tried to make a difference. its too hard to enforce. people are cunts and we just gotta deal with it.
if you dont want to be a cunt, help the loosing team, harden the fuck up, and stop acting like youre too cool to lose.
(thats directed at anyone who makes excuses instead of teamswapping)
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:23 pm

girl.

what kind of pathetic bullshit is that. syndicafukin 2s cunt whoop whoop from ur homosexual clan decides to have a sook on the first day of gaming again. tell him to grow some balls. he's on fukin 15-18 hasnt even play for as much as virt had. i just jumped on not giving a fuck about shit.just wanting to play. hadn't played in a good while. as u can see my score on a start of 7-3.

No one mention shit. No one really cared, yet he sends u as spokes person.

no i do not have power to switch players. No i didn't find it necessary to take any sort of action. As those were a mixed bunch of players, no particular clan or group of elite's destroying everyone. Virt was just playing great taking the game into his hands. + it's a piss weak map full of tanks. what skill do the pro's use but aim only. people on this map use explosive shit, or faggot ass snipers.

tk off. boring. the damage needed to take a team mate out is far more than opponent. A death is not counted when your the victim of a team kill. Points are restored as with the culprit, points are deducted and also a limit to how many tk's before getting kicked is implied too.

doucheeee
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 am

Thankyou for the suggestion serbz, we do appreciate it when players come forward with concerns etc.

Your first point about friendly fire I can see why this is something that can stop fuckstains from being fuckstains, it also takes away the nature of the game, which is why I believe the Gamearena servers were always empty, that and they're owned by fucking telstra.

Anywho, most of the time players aren't being cockstains and if they are they generally get sorted out by either punish/kick/ban, I think it is tough luck if you accidentally get tk'd, you just need to coordinate attacks better. I say this also from my perspective as it makes me rage hard when i get tk'd the tame time the enemy goes down.

secondly the skill stack, no matter how hard we try, or what changes we make to the server config, there will always be a degree of skill stacking, whether deliberate (Unlikely in my opinion) or through random placement, a team is owning and the stacked players are too immersed int he game to actually realise.

all i can say is that everyone needs to be vigilant t keep an eye out for stacking, admin or not, and take steps to even the game out, by swapping themselves, or asking other players to do te same.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 am

yea the friendly fire cant be turned off because it would be far bs nade spamming, but maybe reduced to 50 percent. talk with the others
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 am

I fail to see a skill stack, I see one team slightly better than the other. Skill stacks occasionally happen and I am pretty certain the vast majority of us attempt to change it most of the time. I don't understand why people get so riled up about it when it occurs so infrequently.
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 am

With skill stacks it usually sorts itself out, ppl will rage and leave but then teams will get balanced, or people will get sick of not having any fun and change teams to get stuff back. I still think reflected damage will be best
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 am

In response to the general feeling of friendly fire being taken off being against the nature of the game, i suppose i can agree with that, it was just a minor issue that i brought up and as i stated in the original post i am not too bugged by this, just the though came to mind and i though it was and still think it is worth discussing, no?

The screen shot is not the best to use i know, though i don't go around taking screenies of stacked teams. I was in that match swapping teams the whole time because one team would control literally the entire map the whole time depending on which team was stacked, so i swapped as much as i could to try help make that overall match more even.

Quote :
we should start banning them, teach them to be more careful when shooting

Now that its been discussed i guess it is most of the time that it is people trying to shoot over another persons shoulder to help a team mate out that results in a team kill. I don't think a ban is necessary. I'm not sure that a punishment is necessary at all for wanting to help a team mate. Though the help of those team mates can be turned into something negative if the team mate is shooting you in the back in an attempt to help you and you end up dieing from that. Bit of a touchy area, for some reasons it is good to have it off and for other reasons it is not.

Quote :
I don't understand why people get so riled up about it when it occurs so infrequently.

I think there is only really a handful of players that swap teams to ensure that they are even as much as possible. Anyway the concern is that this affects new players more then anyone else as they are the ones who don't know what they are doing in game, they then cop it sweet and proceed to leave the game. The situation isn't as bad as i might have made it sound in my first post, though it is not so good that it is a situation that we should ignore.

@Charlie

Syndicated was meerly commenting to me about stacked teams within the game and showed me the screeny, having been in the same match before the screen was taken i could safely assume that one team was almost without a bunker. As for you taking this as a personal attack its not, but i do personally think you are a wanker. As for your comments in regards to my "clan" - which i haven't btw decided if I'm 100% commited to or not - I think that it is just pathetic altogether that your giving a simple name so much attention.

Quote :
it's a piss weak map full of tanks. what skill do the pro's use but aim only. people on this map use explosive shit, or faggot ass snipers.

Because its a play style that you do not use does not make it shit, and does not mean that the player is not a "pro" as you seem to think. I may find certain styles of gameplay annoying and i do, but i do not deem them shit because they are not identical to my play style. Anyway since you are stuck on this pro thing as an example i think that Imba is a better Sniper then you are at Scar. Who is the Pro?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Quote :
I think that it is just pathetic altogether that your giving a simple name so much attention.

FYI: i dont have the power to change peoples names in game. lol

Quote :
but i do personally think you are a wanker.

lol

Quote :
sErBz

lol

Quote :
DoucheBag

Ding!Ding! Ding! Ding!

I mock this post. Players like yourself already know all the above. You simply just re-elaborating yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:58 pm

skill stacking is the wrong phrase these days, for example, you can have wazza against karma, illicit, imba and napster but in the end wazza will win, these guys are elite campers and rooftop huggers and that changes the the way the game is played in terms of capping proto bunkers and so forth, if you have a good team, well not good as such, but a active one, it stays alot more balanced. when you have a team as shown above, KD is more important then playing the PRIMARY role of the game. i got over them and just pay them out,

change team, be on the stacked team, its fun if you dont wry to much about your KD, i change 2-3 times every game these days as most good players have, wounded especially.....

boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
Kel

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:03 am

CharlieFTW wrote:
what skill do the pro's use but aim only. people on this map use explosive shit, or faggot ass snipers.

Just because people like you make me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 am

MarllyFTW wrote:
CharlieFTW wrote:
what skill do the pro's use but aim only. people on this map use explosive shit, or faggot ass snipers.

Just because people like you make me cry Sad

+1 lol
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:20 am

Wounded wrote:
and doggy u didnt lose ur admin because u swapped someone teams, seems ur a little bitter about that still

rofl im just on my period, dont listen to me.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 am

Carry on as usual than gents Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
FooisM

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:36 am

sErBz wrote:

Was thinking of the possibility of having friendly fire turned off. Not really bothered by this, though it sometimes is a real pain in the ass when someone on your team shoots at you and you happen to take damage just before an enemy comes along and your dead. Really makes my blood boil. This is the only real reason why i think this suggestion should be taken into consideration. Also it would stop the problem of team killing by the idiots who decide to ruin the game for others i guess.

Now for my complaint, this has been getting really out of hand lately. In more and more games lately there have been more and more team stacks. I know the difference between a team losing and a team winning and a team stack. Take this screen shot for example on Shore sent to me by Syndicated:

A few complaints and suggestions ScreenShot0001-1

So we take a look at this screenshot and we can say enough said. This was after i had left that map. Syndicated took the screen shot to show me.
Obviously we can see a skill stack, not just by their scores but we know these players. Virtuoso and Charlie are on the same team as well as MFKMilita(who compared to the players on the other team isn't so bad). This is up against Syndicated (who is back for his first day after not playing for months, after playing for only like 3 weeks to begin with) and Foo, who i believe hasn't touched Crysis Wars in a few months either. I think that Charlie as an admin should have either swapped teams himself or moved Virtuso or asked him to move to even things out and make the game fairer for all players.

Making the teams even for admins goes as far as a 1 line command if the other players don't listen. For those who want to tell me off, or tell me to try and keep the teams even, i gladly accept the challenge, give me the power to swap peoples teams only when necessary and it is what i will do. It is and always has been one of the major factors of people leaving Crysis Wars after giving it a genuine shot.

Thanks for reading.

Ha im second..
You cunts are shit
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

How about asking people to swap teams? i mean, i didnt even know what a team stack was until recently, and sometimes people ask me to swap and i do.

VX
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Wounded wrote:
shudnt need to be asked imo

true, but i dont press Tab frequently, so i wouldnt know whos on theirs or my team Razz but yeah, i finally know what stacking means ^^

also with team kills, both on an off have their advantages, but it does piss people off when they get tk on a streak. (P.S My nades wont kill you anymore charlie)

Erhem, yes, strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few complaints and suggestions   A few complaints and suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

A few complaints and suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top