Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis Wars Ex Petition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

Crysis Wars Ex Petition Empty
PostSubject: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:28 am

Hi guys there is an awesome new mod which has come out called Crysis Wars Ex (Extended). This is a great mod which i think will really benefit the community. For information about this mod click here:

http://www.crysis-wars-ex.com/archive.php

Also i have created a petition on MyCrysis forums in hope of getting this mod as an official patch so please show some support here:

http://www.mycrysis.com/thread.php?threadid=42094

Here is a download link for the mod

http://games.on.net/file/28224/Crysis_Wars_EX_1.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 am

cheers serbz, think most of us got it last night/yesterday. duno if we tried it out on one of the servers but hopefully we can give it a run over the weekend or something
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:36 am

Official patch = better than mod!
Likelyhood of happening = 20%
Chance of moon crashing into planet = 40%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

Dessicrater wrote:
\
Chance of moon crashing into planet = 40%

you for real?? Damn. Better go to the four temples and get the Giants of Termina from Majora's Mask.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 am

Yes! With the sword of omens and runes of segregation as well, you shall be able to defer the moon back into the sun. But remember, you must do the chant of gullagoshney while in possession of all the artifacts for them to bind and deliver the moon into the scorching sun.

The chant goes

gullagoshney...gullagoshney...suck my knob please and bring down the mighty jizz rains
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 am

OMFD(Ohh my fucking Dogs) stop talking virgin.............
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:37 am

hmm *yawns*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 am

majoras mask is not a movie. call yourself gamers, sheesh.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 am

Is out of Zelda, but still dude .....................
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:10 am

I love the quake series, Quake 2 has one of the best soundtrack IMO, i still remember good old days with deathmatch hahaha i use to play it on school on the network it was fun destroying noobs (this what i did for my computer class paper hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 am

you sucked off the teacher
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:45 am

ROLF well she was a nice looking teacher some might say she was a milf so thx you dessi hahahahaahhaahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 am

zelda is fucking awesome. espcially on Wii swinging a sword and cutting cunts up and doing sick helmsplitter moves ripping the sword up the back of their spines
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 am

lol, anyways please put up a reply on my mycrysis thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 am

buckethead121 wrote:
ROLF well she was a nice looking teacher some might say she was a milf so thx you dessi hahahahaahhaahahahahahahah

Your female teacher is a transvestite? oh noes bucketoes!
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 am

ROFL! Only the FTW crew could manage to turn a mod petition into transvestites Smile

It certainly would be cool for some of these features to be implemented into the game through a patch but it is a lot of change for Crytek to make as well as develop Crysis 2. What they should be doing is implementing it into Crysis 2 from the start. A stats system should've been in the game from the start.

All we can do is make Wars EX really popular and Crytek will catch on and see that it's the kind of thing that the community wants and implement it into Crysis 2.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 am

what we need for the mod (i havent been able to dl it cos im capped so i dont know if uve already got it) is enabling dead players and spectators to use global chat (and disable team chat while dead/spectating) to all live players
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 am

ClerkWithKnife wrote:
what we need for the mod (i havent been able to dl it cos im capped so i dont know if uve already got it) is enabling dead players and spectators to use global chat (and disable team chat while dead/spectating) to all live players

+1

also when youre spectating, each team has its own colour instead of everyones names being Red. help spot TKs easier.
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:11 pm

The dead can communicate with the living. I've been dead in spectate mode and can see what alive people are saying. I'm not 100% sure that they can see what i'm saying when i'm dead though, need to confirm. I completely agree about colour difference though. That'd make things much better.

However, none of these suggestions really matter unless people catch on to this mod. I was disappointed to have set a time for a game of EX yesterday and no one showed up. Well, cossie did but he left because he was on his own. Meanwhile, 30 of you were on your server. Guys, you are the backbone of the Australian Crysis community. Whatever you do, everyone here does. So if you want this mod to be successful and if you want features that it can bring to be realised then you need to support it!

Don't think i'm bluffing with features that people want either. I just read tonight they're looking at implementing the original Crysis fall damage in the next major release... as just ONE of the features they're going to be implementing. Anything can be done because it's both server and client side and the possibilities are limitless. But you guys need to give us feedback and more importantly you need to give support. I really don't care who hosts it as long as it's hosted. Hence why i'm giving up my own home bandwidth and server to run a [currently] empty server.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:38 am

doownloading it now, takes about 4 minutes.

whats your server called, shins?
Back to top Go down
win
win

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:45 am

I looked on there around 8:30 but there was no one on either. Sad

Dog if you load the mod, it should be the only server that shows up in the browser i think.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 am

Shins I think the big reason here is that we pay for our server and not everyone has caught onto the mod. We'd LOVE to play the mod if everyone else had it but we need some way to have an autodownloader on our server for the mod. Most people wouldn't like downloading 100mbs of mod though just to play online. (Impatient fucks since a patch is bigger).

The only thing I could think of doing is running 1 - 2 months of advertising of Crysis Wars EX and give people an time frame before we convert, once converted people would only be able to play if they downloaded our mod.

I downloaded the mod as soon as I could, had a go on the new map, quite good. Good amount of changes without a remake of the game and more of a representation of what crysis wars should have been.

Edit: Oh and I was thinking...new players may miss our server if it's running the mod, maybe crytek could rerun the latest patch readme file and incorporate well known mods onto it or a way to see modded servers on the filter lists. (Mention that to c4te)
Back to top Go down
Shinanigans
Shinanigans

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:59 am

Here's the catch-22: No one's going to download it if no one is playing. No one is going to be able to play it if no one has it downloaded.

As for downloading 100MB, come on. People Youtube double that on a daily basis. And anything you guys do, they will follow. If all the FTW guys are playing EX, then they will follow.

As for the advertising time frame -> conversion, that'd definitely help keep everyone in the loop.

As for people missing your server, well, everyone runs that risk. But the payoff should be that eventually everyone knows about EX and everyone is playing EX. Especially if you do the advertising setup Smile

Please don't consider this as doing any kind of favour for me. This is completely a favour for yourselves and for the community. If you guys want this mod then you've gotta be the ones to make it popular here, simple as that.

Quote :
Dog if you load the mod, it should be the only server that shows up in the browser i think.
There was at least 30 EX servers last time i checked Smile

Quote :
whats your server called, shins?
Crysis Wars EX - Australia
Back to top Go down
win
win

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 am

Shinanigans wrote:

There was at least 30 EX servers last time i checked Smile

ah i have it ping filtered, so it was the only one that showed up for me.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am

the problem with having a mod is not that people are too lazy to download the file, its that new players wont know what to download to play on the server (im not even sure if the server will show up for them) so we wont get any influx of new players into the server and i'm sure it will die out quick. Stupid crytek, should have just made the auto downloader and forgotten completely about patches, i'm sure we (by we i mean people like shin) could do a much better job.
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 am

I was just having a crack at them mod and i wanna say to the crysis ex team (and shins) is bloody great work and i hope it becomes a part of the next crysis patch because the changes are welcoming and add new flavour to the dieing crysis wars
Back to top Go down
D3coy
FTW Clan Member
D3coy

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Not saying tomorrow, but possibility of putting this mod on the IA server for PS testing? Then perhaps after successful tests putting it on the PS main server?

Obviously a timely process...weeks more than likely, but is it in the future thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Ex Petition   Crysis Wars Ex Petition Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis Wars Ex Petition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top