Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lithius

Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW Empty
PostSubject: Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW   Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am

We need some friendly Competition to keep things interesting so why not have Weekly or Bi-weekly Scrims with us? Very Happy

If so the best days for most AoS members seems to be Fri's night and Sats; and at most we should be able to get between 4-6 players. A mix of PS and TIA scrims would be prefered my most AoS members

If prefered we could make thing into a little Home/Away Comp; one scrim being played on your IS, then the next scrim being played on our server

YES i'm shit with details...i can't think at the moment so this is all i'm gonna give you for now....but yeah....will need to discuss the details more with you guys and serbz if you guys accept.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW   Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 am

I like the idea, I think were better off just having scrims spontaneously though. Organised ones always fuck up, plus weve always got 4-6 players on TS. So basically when you guys have enough players yell out. We can alternate servers too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW   Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm

sounds good mate, good luck with it
Back to top Go down
devilsrunner

PostSubject: Re: Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW   Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 pm

bring it lets go Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW   Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 am

had a scrim last night, suprisingly I got 5/10 kd against serbz, I would say thats pretty good since the bastard started using frags against me lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW   Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly/Bi-weekly Scrim - AoS v FTW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top