Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leverage-L1

TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp Empty
PostSubject: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey guys,

TAG has constructed a power struggle competition based on the serbz and wounded's 1 v 1 comp all the details are located Here>>>http://tagaus.forumotion.com/competitions-f22/tag-5v5-team-power-struggle-championship-information-t330.htm

Should be all sweet and i hope you guys will play Smile

talk to yas soon,

Leverage.L1

ps. if you have any problems you can contact me through xfire hopefully u guys dont mind us setting it up Smile.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey mate, you might want to link people to the official sign up thread.

http://tagaus.forumotion.com/competitions-f22/tag-5v5-team-power-struggle-sign-up-t329.htm

I think that we should all support this tournament, i will talk to the tournament admins about the structure of the tournament.

I understand if you cunts are to pussy Smile
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Stop your awesome mind games serbz my head is about to explode Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:47 pm

lol, so my last sentence is trye Bob?
Back to top Go down
=ScaR=Falcon
=ScaR=Falcon

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:36 am

Wounded wrote:
i have officially stopped playing wars as of last night

lol, rage quit???
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 am

Harden the fuck up wounded and stop being a pussy
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:11 am

Wounded wrote:
crytek designed a game that can have the crap abused out of it and the cunts that play the game do this, and it completely fucks up the game.

+1

I have started playing css again Sad , don't judge
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 am

well u wont be missed
gives others, real players, that play for fun, to hav a shot rather than be raped by u guys Very Happy
EDIT: if u had proper protection and didn't have the mods then this should be fine but too many things can be changed and people whinge all the time so yeah meh
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:27 am

no u don't play for fun u play to prove a point, if u played for fun u wouldn't do the same shit over and over again because that would be boring and not fun, u only do that to win and if u don't do that, then u whinge and rage like most of the vinilla SELF RICHEOUS AROGANT FAGGOT TOP SHIT FTW people
if u played for fun u would just sit down and hav a game and not whinge like u just have and leave crysis altogether ffs
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:00 am

and there we go with the self richeousness,
people play the game for fun not because that it is u that made crysis a good game , crytek did that and if ur server wasn't avaliable back in the day people would of gone onto another server
u don't keep the community in tact everyone within this community keeps it going by helping eachother out
all u guys do is whinge and fuck around with the server rather than just play the game
oh and the rageing winning part wasn't directed at u because i know u don't, it was directed at the other people excluding the normal players
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 am

To be honest crysis has become very stale and nowdays i cant stand it, it use to be fun but wounded is right the community is killing it and players attitude are arrogant and think we own them a big favour.
I cant wait for Modern Warfare 2 or some other fps because i wont be playing crysis anymore it just not fun anymore.
Thats why you see me playing more grid, diablo 2, CS:S and DOW 2 because i cant play crysis more that fucking 10min-30min before i rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 am

Yea I dont understand some people, they are lucky they have a community at all to play against. Crysis multiplayer will become vapourware soon anyway as other people get their hands on other MP's. It does get annoying listening to people whinging and bitching about TK'ing and baseraping and making up bullshit stupid shit trying to loophole the system to their advantage or to generally be a fuckhead for everyone else.

We try and make the game FAIR for everyone by stopping base raping, tking, abusive players who mic spam shit, ect ect and we get no respect and generally get spat on by little teenage cunts who need good floggings.

All you teen e-thugs should fuck off and play WoW and see how long you last being a stain. Blizzard will instaban your asses without remorse.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:11 am

Dessicrater wrote:
Yea I dont understand some people, they are lucky they have a community at all to play against. Crysis multiplayer will become vapourware soon anyway as other people get their hands on other MP's. It does get annoying listening to people whinging and bitching about TK'ing and baseraping and making up bullshit stupid shit trying to loophole the system to their advantage or to generally be a fuckhead for everyone else.

We try and make the game FAIR for everyone by stopping base raping, tking, abusive players who mic spam shit, ect ect and we get no respect and generally get spat on by little teenage cunts who need good floggings.

I cant really add much more to that.. But what i can say is that i'm highly disapointed. I'm one of thos eplayers that had played NOTHING before crysis.. I used to have so much fun playing it.. Now its just dead boring for me.. and i guess thats the reason why i have been so angry lately because this whole community bullshit is putting off my aim and my funness to the game...
I shouldnt really say much because i'm not a vanilla or a admin.. But I'm a player that enjoyed playing a good game of crysis (Even with the vtols) before the community went and fucked it up and became real fuckwits about the game.

In a way i sorta hate logging onto that computer now and hoping for a miracle that there is some decent fun players on the server.. But as of late there hasnt been.. I'm sick of coming on and seeing two people just ocnstantly argueing over bullshit.. ITS THE FUCKIN INTERNET PEOPLE.. YOU HAVE NEVER MET THE PERSON BEFORE SO WHY ARGUE OVER NOTHING? Why ruin a perfectly good game over some bullshit arguement.

Wounded i sorta dont blaim you for leaving.. hell i have even considered it as of late. But unfortunatly i'm not that interested into any other games.

I guess my point is i agree with Wounded when i say it's not just us 'FTW fags' that are ruining the game.. It's the community and the way they act once they join the server. Not only are they ruining it for us.. they will in the end ruin it for themselves when there is noone left.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 am

100% to all the above.....i might go back and play original for a while
because back then without the noobtube launcher, without the faggots that are on today, and some fairness like fisting normally, without modded curve for tac launcher, shotgun was ausome, no faggy AY's
and so on. Nothing will beat the original Multiplayer or the original multi.
Back then we had at least 2-3 full aussie servers full, it was epic fun, and crytek has destroyed it with wars.
+a really high number to what all u guys said above and good luck with future gaming in crysis wars it has been fun
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 am

Umm wounded i have completely missed why you are deciding to stop playing the game mate?
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

because of the community.. Why else is everyelse agreeing with him when we say the community is fucked up??
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 am

i think we need to get over the 'community' and just start playing for yourselves as there is no point in caring anymore. Play on other servers, shut the ftw one down and lets see how it goes from there, and see if we get the demand for it back
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Uh I think you are all taking this a bit too far. Crysis is an awesome game. Get on there and play it, or don't.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Avalost wrote:
Uh I think you are all taking this a bit too far. Crysis is an awesome game. Get on there and play it, or don't.

Spot on avalost. Ive got nothing to complain about. I got my $80 worth or whateva
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Woh you guys think waaaayyy to much into this.

EVeryone gets bored of crysis eventually, but they all end up coming back. I like the community. I like to go on and shout at people in caps and have a laugh on skype and vent.

I dont care if I suck, still good fun.

ANyway AoS signed up a super team for our comp, hope you guys can have a team to match Wink.

AND MODERN WARFARE 2!!!! I'LL BE HITTIN' THAT ONE UP TO!
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:58 pm

I.....................WONT BE
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:21 am

stfu. We are getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 am

just between u and me....i think hes a bit slow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Never happened/yet to happen, the community is very close to dead...how disappointing.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 pm

yeah its because of all the new hacks out...ppl are just getting sick of them
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey tulzer is RPL a proper clan, does it have a website?
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm

yeah it has a forum
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

address please? ahah
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 pm

hmm not too sure if i will........u guys can be just spamming cunts so i may have to pass for now
plus i don't like advertising another clan within FTW property....unlike some people i know
Back to top Go down
Lord White

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:01 pm

I'll play if the speed mod is taken off.
Back to top Go down
Dalek
Dalek

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:28 am

Our server had enhanced speed, that was all. Our PS server is going down anyway, its activity was judged to not be worth the money that was being payed. We are keeping our TIA server up for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 am

Does that mean there is no tournament?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 am

i was looking forward to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:36 am

obviously charlie WAS the team
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp   TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp Empty

Back to top Go down

TAG'S Weekly PowerStruggle 5 v 5 Knockout comp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: