Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Angry Birds - for Trae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angry Birds - for Trae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:44 am

i'll put my scores next to ones where ive got more and will leave blank ones where ive got the same as you and X's for ones ive gotta catch up on
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:55 am

I am so addicted to this friggen game...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:00 am

if you wana join the competition cos go right ahead =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:09 am

Hah. sif. you just provoked me into trying.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:11 am

is there an easy way to find all ya top scores besides going into each game and looking at top right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:16 am

not really i don't think.. might be able to do it via Crystal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:33 am

i only needed your help on one or two of em Razz
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:50 am

Dang. Looks like a fun game. I had a choice between an iPhone or a Blackberry Storm 2. I chose the Blackberry because of its features. But the iPhone clearly has better apps atm.

I feel a little regret but then again, the Blackberry I have is new, not many apps have been made for it yet, so given time, it might catch up.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:09 am

CharlieFTW wrote:
Dang. Looks like a fun game. I had a choice between an iPhone or a Blackberry Storm 2. I chose the Blackberry because of its features. But the iPhone clearly has better apps atm.

I feel a little regret but then again, the Blackberry I have is new, not many apps have been made for it yet, so given time, it might catch up.

You should of gotten a HTC android.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:52 am

iphone literally has, and will probably always have, 10x the apps of the android or any other device.

I use mine to control my media center over XBMC, control my EOS400D DSL camera for time-lapse photography, my banking, my workout routines, wifi FTP filesharing, ordering pizza (a must have.), trip planning, internet radio, email, and once i even made a phone call on it. was just last night listening to music, playing angry birds and talking on MSN on it and thinking about how not long ago i was impressed with a 32mb MP3 player. And soon with version 4.0 you'l be able to do all those things at the same time without having to pause or exit the app.

apple are evil and i fucking hate them but there is no denying the quality of that product. And angry birds is fuckin awesome.

also if you have other peoples itunes accounts you can log into their accounts and download their apps. but if you resync after doing that the apps wont work.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:52 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
iphone literally has, and will probably always have, 10x the apps of the android or any other device.

I use mine to control my media center over XBMC, control my EOS400D DSL camera for time-lapse photography, my banking, my workout routines, wifi FTP filesharing, ordering pizza (a must have.), trip planning, internet radio, email, and once i even made a phone call on it. was just last night listening to music, playing angry birds and talking on MSN on it and thinking about how not long ago i was impressed with a 32mb MP3 player. And soon with version 4.0 you'l be able to do all those things at the same time without having to pause or exit the app.

apple are evil and i fucking hate them but there is no denying the quality of that product. And angry birds is fuckin awesome.

also if you have other peoples itunes accounts you can log into their accounts and download their apps. but if you resync after doing that the apps wont work.

I agree with apple being an evil mofo, most of their sales are from design and advert; none of their products are new interventions, just fucking good at manipulating the market
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

i agree. except with the iphone and the macbook pro's. the iphone is incredibly inventive and has set the bench for technology, and macbook pro's are probably the best built laptops out there. providing you run windows on them.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:42 am

Wounded wrote:
taught Trae everything he knows Razz

I knew it! Didn't think he could learn how to handle a set of balls in his mouth like that without mentoring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Lollll 4mil wounded, get it and you get the egg.

next challenge will be iphone peggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:02 pm

i had it clocked except for 2 challenges on my old phone. got nothin on the new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:38 am

psh crystal says i have 100% and that last achievement is silly. All eggs and every other achievement including the 4 mil =)

bet the next update will have a 4 mil cap on chapter 3...
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 am

Hello Wounded, Cosmic & Trealium

Pauline finally got an iphone.

Pauline is a little slow (well we all know that) but Pauline has got the team here all playing angry birds now. I remembered you guys had a thread here about it.

They are all aiming to get 3 stars on every game or screen ?
Is that possible ? Is that what you guys did ?
All they do now is play that silly game at lunch... so much for the office banter !
I'll tell Pauline to check this thread for your high scores and see how that tart compares to FTW. Maybe [F_CK] can beat FTW at something after all ! Very Happy (but pauline being pauline, I have my doubts).
Pauline has been so desperate for attention we found the ole c44x madcunt on game tracker.
We pissed all over the walls of his friends and then blamed it all on madcunt.
His friends are ok, they took it all in light fun and pauline got some new friend invites out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:28 am

yep 3 on every level and all gold eggs

then you gotta beat Peggle and GeoDefense and beat my scores for fruit ninja:

classic - 352
zen - 216
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:08 am

my fruit ninjas are

classic 354
zen 251
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 am

OMG Kel, Wounded, Cosmic & Trealium, what have you guys done !

Here is Pauline in a corporate office surrounded by 100+ people of all levels including the managing director in a responsible position deciding the future strategic direction of this multinational corporation with 2 A3 paper folded over Pauline's head playing angry birds because quote "it is better played in the dark"
Another colleague has fruit ninja too !

You all are a bad influence on productivity !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

all good things in moderation my dear cunt.
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 am

What am I looking at, is this a game of numbers? Whats so fun about numbers. I dun understand. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 am

numbers?

fruit ninja is about slashing fruit as fast and accurately as possible
geodefense is about blowing up glowing shapes and harvesting their parts for power
peggle is about hitting pegs and getting 'ode to joy' to play
angry birds is about bombing evil green pigs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Birds - for Trae   Angry Birds - for Trae Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry Birds - for Trae

View previous topic View next topic Back to top