Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

My work logo. Could you please check it out trae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

My work logo. Could you please check it out trae Empty
PostSubject: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 am

My work logo. Could you please check it out trae NuSoundLogo

I dont mind it but I wanted a more 3D look on the bottom 'LEDs' which my useless sign writer couldn't do. Have you got any other ideas to put forward mate since you deal with this type of shit all the time?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 am

which part of the logo do you want to be the hierarchy? because that red attracts the focus, it is too bright
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:13 am

I agree, I want more 3d shading through the LED's which will lessen the attraction to it.

My work logo. Could you please check it out trae CB047536
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 am

Dessicrater wrote:
I agree, I want more 3d shading through the LED's which will lessen the attraction to it.

My work logo. Could you please check it out trae CB047536

also the red blue and white are aussie flag colours, hence the choice of colours

ahh shit, meant to hit edit button not quote lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 am

what font did you use - if i do the led's i have to redo the whole thing so it doesnt look wrong
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 am

if you want an aussie theme going on then why not make the speaker have the Australian flag placed into it with a little bit of transparency with a 3D look
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 am

well it's not really a speaker but the silohette of a CD, not sure what font mate, can link you up with 3 other formats if you'd like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 am

aussie flag has shit colours.

ill try check it out tonite, other guy has today and tomorrow off and im gettin slaughtered
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

you have misspelled 'new'

<==== Todays resident stain
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My work logo. Could you please check it out trae   My work logo. Could you please check it out trae Empty

Back to top Go down

My work logo. Could you please check it out trae

View previous topic View next topic Back to top