Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Someboddyyy

vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher Empty
PostSubject: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:08 am

Video of vncn doing rapid fire with sniper and rocket launcher can someone tell me if this is punishable since he is exploiting the game.

http://rapidshare.com/files/232750074/vncn.wmv

The rapidshare is a direct download link so you dont have to wait

By. =AoS=Someboddyyy
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:18 am

hmm i would like to know how u hav 1 power point when everyone else has 0......in all fact jarhead said u can ban ppl....maybe thats because u have cracked pb.
i do not deny doing this as i'm setting up mods for my own server. If u don't want this on your server it can be easy fixed by editing punk buster to not allow outside modifercation. so that everyone settings are the same....just like currently u can mod ur own vehicles so that they go faster and shit.... this is all knowledge i obtained from other admins so there u go.

Last edited by tulzer on Thu May 14, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:20 am

1 power point does jack shit though O.o thought it was 50/90/100 and theres a zero?

have to check the vid out when i gets home.

btw what server was this??
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:21 am

it was ausserver today and everybody has 1 pb power point so yea u may want to check that out again
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

i would love to see this video for myself right now but rapidshares blocked over here =='

oh and when i sed 50/90/100 i was talking about only people with those points being able to ban people.
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

yea jarhead was joking about that pb ban thing also lol..
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:27 am

no one does....only u did....and then it magically disappeared after i mentioned it yesterday....which i have alot of crap that u and jarhead where doing on ps ruins...
i told everyone what i was doing so they had been notified that it was me and that i was testing....they accepted it u didn't
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:28 am

link?
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:29 am

wat link?
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:30 am

link where you told that you were trying this "thing" and if there isnt a link and was telling people over ts how would i know and therefore can i accept it
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:32 am

CHAT n_vncn to ALL:
PPL I'M TESTING MODS ON THIS SERVER....I AM TULZERFTW
[CHT] $8n_vncn$9 to $1ALL$9: $5PPL I'M TESTING MODS ON THIS SERVER....I AM TULZERFTW
[CHT] $8*$9 to $8n_vncn$9: $5https://clanftw.forumotion.net/
[server] While in vehicle type !lock to stop team mates stealing your vehicle when you get out. Also !unlock to unlock the vehicle
[server] UNWANTED PASSENGER KICKING now on AusServer, type !out to remove unwanted passengers from your vehicle.
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5WTF IS THAT GUN
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5 I WANT 1
CHAT n_vncn to ALL:
sniper
[CHT] $8n_vncn$9 to $1ALL$9: $5sniper
[server] Send signal flares by typing !flare, costs pp
[CHT] $8BabyPeelerFTW$9 to $1ALL$9: $5dopnt we all
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5is it on auto ir some thing
[CHT] $8BabyPeelerFTW$9 to $1ALL$9: $5fast clicker
[server] Send fireworks by typing !fireworks, costs pp
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5oohhh ok
[CHT] $8Basejj$9 to $1ALL$9: $5his just trigger happy
anything else buddy?

Last edited by tulzer on Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:35 am

CHAT n_vncn to ALL:
PPL I'M TESTING MODS ON THIS SERVER....I AM Someboddyyy
[server] While in vehicle type !lock to stop team mates stealing your vehicle when you get out. Also !unlock to unlock the vehicle
[server] UNWANTED PASSENGER KICKING now on AusServer, type !out to remove unwanted passengers from your vehicle.
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5ZOMG S
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5 I WANT to be like you
CHAT n_vncn to ALL:
same here
[CHT] $8n_vncn$9 to $1ALL$9: $5lolololo
[server] Send signal flares by typing !flare, costs pp
[CHT] $8BabyPeelerFTW$9 to $1ALL$9: $5ROFLMAO
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5I R PROS
[CHT] $8BabyPeelerFTW$9 to $1ALL$9: $5SO AM I
[server] Send fireworks by typing !fireworks, costs pp
[CHT] $8MUTINY$9 to $1ALL$9: $5oohhh ok
[CHT] $8Basejj$9 to $1ALL$9: $5Hello

There wats ur point i just proved to people that I can just edit a couple of words to make anybody to say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:37 am

Somebody got Served.

Not to mention him and jarhead would have ruined more games in a month then tulzer could in his lifetime.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:39 am

FUCK UP CUNT
U ASKED FOR THE FUCKING TEXT FILE I GAVE IT TO U IMMIDIATLY ....SO I CANNOT BE DOING RIGHT HERE.....I COULD SAY U MADE THAT VID UP AND WAT NOT....SO FUCKING ACCEPT IT
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:45 am

mate he got you there. i can also verify tuzler tests things. the other day he was making me and others look like aliens and shooting at random areas killing us. he was also doing it on ea with me and jarhead. furhtermore he mentioned he was testing and there was only a few of us just mucking around..
so unfortunately this isn't really exploiting unless he was completely disrupting the gameplay.

only way it could be considered as exploiting is if more people come up and back ur theory which still wouldn't be sufficient enough to what has been shown in that txt file.

cheers
Syler
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:56 am

i never be a faggot just for the sake of being a faggot like u and jarhead.....ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!!, maybe u think ur shit is more acceptable then mine....but hey i always warn and will stop if someone asks...i never overuse my mods when i'm testing.....but the thing is i need to test somewhere where there are ppl so i can see if its only client side or if it is also server side.

EDIT: i would have to say i dout that my kd would end up being positive during those particular games as to help the fairness it such of these circumstances

Last edited by tulzer on Thu May 14, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:59 am

yea i agree its kinda hard to get backup when im accusing your clanmate and also posting this in your clan website so its fail
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:02 am

bring ur guys in here....i'm sure jarhead is bent over infront of u
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:02 am

someboddyyy....shut up, tulzer....invite people over to the TIA server for 'fun tests' problem solvered!
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:03 am

tulzer u sure get emotional over words you should take a chill pill and youve never had a good mate?
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:14 am

well lets not forget me and boots....hes never far from me Wink
... u havent read my posts hav u

"crysis=rage"

I'M A FUCKING ANGRY RAGING IRISHMAN SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:15 am

well since u said irishman that explains everything
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:19 am

red pubes!
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:20 am

alright that is just major randomness
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:54 am

lol nw mate
Tulz
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:23 am

After watching the video IMO mods such as that should NEVER be used in the public server. If you killed me using that i would ban you end of story. As wound said theres a time and place.
Cos.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:28 am

I'm on cosmic's side here, if a hacker came round saying 'i'm only using flying and cloack hacks for fun and to see if they work' we would ban him without question. I normally dont like using analogies but there you go. I dont think tulzer should be punished to that extent, but because he didnt ask us in the FTW member section or ask an admin first there will have to be some consequence but thats for the admins to decide.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:46 am

i don't mind wat the punishment is, but i'm not going to wait for u guys "all powerful and knowing" to hav a full on discussion about it either. i'm just going to keep playing, without the mods on, and do my testing else where
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:12 pm

blah blah blah blah. it was a pak file.

il punish the cunt by smacking him in the bottom.

Sorry for the inconvenience fellez

lol tuzler. always bending the rules.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah Tulzer said he was testing, its not a prob provided he doesnt go around hacking us all! lol jk tulzers chill
but it was a public server..

btw, EVERYONE should have 1 pb unless they are an admin of some kind, otherwise you wouldnt be able to vote. so that doesnt matter.
besides, the numbers assigned are arbitrary, quacks coulda made it 63 and those who had that were the same as 50. its just as way for quacks to divide up brackets of admin power access for people to be assigned.

im pretty sure ive said this somewhere before in a long ass post..

EDIT: holy shit watched video, that was like this morning, if id come on id have kicked your ass (from the server) within a second, probs a ban after seeing those rockets.

especially considering youre not really testing without proper consent, just killing people with moded weapons on a server they are trying to play a game. imo thats a hack.

Last edited by your dog on Thu May 14, 2009 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Wounded wrote:
im gonna talk this over with other admins, but thats bullshit tulzer...

yeah ur a clan mate, but u never TEST any of ur mods on our main server, if u wanted ppl to test with u get them to ur server or lock the TIA server, u dont EVER use ur mods on the main server, whether its testing or watever, u cant use the excuse oh i asked them if i cud test my mods... DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

as soon as u start using that shit its disrupting gameplay no matter what ur kd is like.

as mentioned i will talk to the other admins and see what the punishment is.

Cheers Wounded

+1, and also +1 for charlies post.
do it in TIA or 5 in the morning when no ones on
dont do it in TIA if people are having a game
or make your own server n do it there

/thread (now that doggies had his say)
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:46 pm

yay im winning
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Thank you =AoS=Someboddyyy for bringing this to our attention,

OK so there were 9 people on the server who actually witnessed this incident as shown in the footage.

Jarhead
Flint{THQ}
=AoS=Someboddyyy
n vncn
Obama_Bin_Laden
Basejj
=OSD=HOOKER
MUTINY
Godsmack

If any of the above mentioned players or any player who happened to be on the server before the GUID's were captured have anything further to add please do so in this thread.

If you are not in the above mentioned list, weren't on the server at the time of this incident or you are not an Admin please refrain from posting in this thread.

I'll put this in the Admin area for review in order to expedite the process, an Admin will let you know what your punishment will be as soon as it is decided Tulzer, this is a rather serious offence and will no doubt be dealt with accordingly in due time, until such time you will be free to continue playing seeing as no-one has banned you ... yet ...I strongly recommend you remove any mods you have running as any further incidents will dramatically increase your penalty.

You've just jumped into TS while I'm writing this post so prepare for an ear bashing Tulzer.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:44 pm

I suggest tulzer lets Quacks and perhaps Clerks know in proper detail what hes changing and how so, so they can work out a way to detect it in future if at all possible.

Though in my opinion if it's just changing the info in a .pak file you'd think PB could be made to detect in changes in said file with what the server has, and if theres a difference then kick the player.
Though i don't believe pb checks all files so should find out which ones they are.

Oh and don't say in this thread, or to anyone else. maybe in a pm to them
My concern is if it this easy for Tulz, whats to stop anyone else from figuring it out and abusing the shit out of the exploit? rapid fire sniper at enemies with heads as big as a tank and you got some serious hacking there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:20 pm

i also have a link to tulzer doing the same thing in the server. i warned him i wud record and post it in the forums, yet he didnt seem to care:

http://rapidshare.com/files/232810171/tulzer.wmv
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:32 pm

soooo who wants to know Very Happy .... jk yep when quacks is on next i'll be able to let u know how to stop this as it is a pb option that may be modified to check that the file is not being modified

mate i had nothing to hide.....it was wat some ppl may call a hack but all i did was modify MY files, no outside program was needed. I was waiting for u to post the vid and good on you Very Happy
see u in game wounded

EDIT: like the vid and there you go
Back to top Go down
Someboddyyy

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:42 pm

CLOAK wrote:
i also have a link to tulzer doing the same thing in the server. i warned him i wud record and post it in the forums, yet he didnt seem to care:

How do u record so smoothly wat software do u use
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm

tulzer wrote:
FUCK UP CUNT
U ASKED FOR THE FUCKING TEXT FILE I GAVE IT TO U IMMIDIATLY ....SO I CANNOT BE DOING RIGHT HERE.....I COULD SAY U MADE THAT VID UP AND WAT NOT....SO FUCKING ACCEPT IT

huh teh fucks thus shit?

what text file?

l asked and was jokin rofl

and when did u give this text file?

Jarhead
Flint{THQ}
=AoS=Someboddyyy
n vncn
Obama_Bin_Laden
Basejj
=OSD=HOOKER
MUTINY
Godsmack

these were the players l remember seeing except for Flint{THQ}

and the whole lot that were there saw it lol
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

CLOAK wrote:

cheers for your contribution mate

btw everyone:
Lay off Tulz a bit for a second, obviously he shouldnt have done it especially being FTW, but tulzer has known how to do this for quite some time now and has not deliberately done it in a proper big game or full server (that i know of yet). So dont treat him like a complete scumbag, just 1/4th of one because sometimes he likes to play up a bit.
=P

dont want anyone to think we'll treat him differently cause hes FTW, but cause we've known him for a while and know hes not a bad guy, and we'll work something out.

and tulzer: all hacks do is modify files in some way, to give you an advantage. dont care if its something you made or from longpoke himself, modifying files for an advantage is a hack.

/end of story
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:17 pm

rofl i knew u would be in soon....the text file was the log file and was in no way directed at you....Flint{THQ} was the other computer i logged on with so i could test my mods WHEN THE SERVER WAS EMPTY....THEN ppl started to join.....so then i got babbypeeler on and another dude came on in between that and so on....
my intentions however irrelevant where to test these mods with little pubic interfearance ....and it sort of needed to be on ps and not on my computers SO the quick and easy option is to go onto a public EMPTY server and quickly try it out....people came on pretty fast from then on and so on Very Happy
CIRCLES!!!!!!!!!!
"Attention restaurant customers..... Testicles, that is all"
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:00 pm

ahh yea k

lolz

and l do remember u have tried it with the server with 20 people

that u shot me out of my vtoltank 2wice with a submachine gun lol
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:23 pm

rofl but u liked that....and then i quit fixed it and moved on.....heres what else i've done

vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher Screen10

vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher Crysis13

OH AND THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher Crysis12

and then my favorite Very Happy

vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher Screen11
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:52 pm

whats going on in that 4th pic?

btw wish you hadnt posted that one with the Aliens, cause Hope's playing and he only really plays when it starts to get full, which contradicts what i said before:

your dog wrote:

has not deliberately done it in a proper big game or full server (that i know of yet)

kinda destroyed that defense for you man. just dont do any more shit to get you in trouble, ive banned you myself before for coming on and being a bit of a stain previously but other than that youve been pretty good man.
just dont antagonise it

well my 2cents for what its worth is punish him based on how much he does this on and how much hes done stuff like this before.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Tulzer as of midnight you have been banned from the server, you will be advised of the ban length via PM.

If you feel like coming on TS, you can discuss your actions and subsequent ban further with the Admins at that time.

Sorry mate but the rules apply to everyone, especially FTW members who really should know better.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm

as u can see by the pic i was only spectating .....AND quacks said he had disabled what i could do.....so i took that screen shot to prove that it wasn't yet working properly......i.e i did not play but was infact helping to try and secure the server
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:08 pm

yeah i getcha man, fair point. good thing you said that lol.
clarified it a bit

yeah i know you help out as well tis why i dont think you shouldnt be banned for any long period
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:49 pm

This is what i've done......this is all my server stuff NOT PUBLIC SERVER SHIT!!!!!

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1006633/crysis%202009-05-15%2003-59-09-17.WMV

ENJOY
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:27 am

You Go Wounded, We need to stamp out this kind of blatant cheating. Ban this fucking tosser for life, This forum should not have to put up with bukkshit from fuckwits with attitude problems.

Oh O i think i just described myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:48 am

Yeah i'm sick of the fucking bukkshit too
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:51 am

Bullshit we can handle.

Its the Bukkshit that really messes you up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher   vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher Empty

Back to top Go down

vncn AKA Tulzer Rapid Fast Sniper And Rocket Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top