Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) Empty
PostSubject: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:02 am

Had some fun smashing faces on the weekend and ended up with a nice positive K/D Very Happy

Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) Screenshot0025t

Sorry to all those that lost there faces a few times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks brew Very Happy
better not hunt me down and plant c4 on my face lol, id probably shit myself Very Happy
but yea sniping is awsome, fun to watch people run in speed mode then u get headshot and they face plant into the ground Very Happy haha
Will be on tonight for sure.
Back to top Go down
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:51 am

Wounded wrote:
bring ur skills Smile the sniper hunt is on Razz

Be home in 40mins then face smashing time Razz
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:35 am

I HATE house inspections now Mad

I must be the ONLY person in the world who actually got gazumped by another buyer on the day of exchange who offered $25,000.00 LESS than we did ! Sad
AND they SOLD it to THEM !!!

And now I have to hear all about it again and again from Pauline prectically EVERY DAY !
what a suck, now we rent
renting is SHIT
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 am

Pauline keeps suggesting i move closer to her !!!
I have to work with the bitch and see her 7 hours a day, 5 days a week at the brothel !!!
Then we go online at night abuse the whole server and each other !!!
Last thing I want is to see the stupid slut fuck at nights and weekends as well

So far we have lost out on about 3 offers and have been looking for like 12 - 15 months !!!
Pauline just keeps saying we'll never own a home because no one wants to sell to us.
Supposedly we are in a difficult niche. $1 mil is just out of reach and anything less than 800k is just plain old SHIT
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 am

Wounded wrote:
fuck its expensive down south, got some real nice houses for first home buyers in brisbane, $400,000 will get u a real nice place, but my brothel doesnt pay me enough so its a bit out of my price range.

you work in a brothel wounded O.o???
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 am

I've got an ex GF who's a property manager in Perth, maybe I can get her to keep an ear to the ground for great times to buy for you danielle Razz (And yea Perth and Sydney have very close pricing since one state is broke (NSW) and has to charge bullshit amounts of stamp duty and the other state is full of rich pricks (W.A) who don't care how much it costs to own homes.)
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 am

Cool ! Thanks "crater" face (that's a joke by the way, made an enemy of trelium, don't need anymore since no matter what we do we haven't been banned yet)
WA is the furthest place on the map of australia from pauline !
works for me.
And everywhere we work is a brothel... we just get fucked where ever we work.
However, I must say working here is a little bit easier since pauline and I spend half our time laugjhing about Crysis and the other half pretending to work
Back to top Go down
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 am

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
other half pretending to work

Haha same here m8 Razz
Back to top Go down
ImbaladisFTW
FTW Clan Member
ImbaladisFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 am

Well this thread fell off topic fairly quick haha.

No one notice who is at the top of the score board with almost double the kills and most of my deaths were protecting the napster! Very Happy

l2getevenmorekillswithoutdyingkthx Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 am

Your lucky i wasn't there. i would of stopped you from getting that for sure
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: Good or Bad kill streak :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 am

ooooo nice

farr fully annoying every1 by blast there heads off lol
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 am

Yes i agree with you wounded the first home buyers shit is artificially inflating the prices, they will all go down when its over, Unfortunatley Danielle thinks she is not a first home buyer, she dreams that she already owns heaps of property..and here she is once again complaining about her house situation, well well,

Try paying the rent on time bitch it helps stop the eviction clock from ticking..

And please do not move to Perth that is a nice town, they don't need you. I am thinking of moving to 1770 at least i can catch fish there.

If you did own a house try living in it and stop whinging about the rent..
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 am

why is there one topic going about napster being a headshotting cunt Razz and another about first home buyers ==' are they related :S ???

im a lost little boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:37 am

haha yea lol
lets change the heading of the thread to snipers and houses
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 am

oh fuck here we go again [F_CK] have taken over the thread ! Very Happy
But this time it was accidental like pauline's pregancy

unfortunately pauline owns and lives in a fucking fishing shack but that's not why she smells fishy.
Wash yer' cunt slut fuck.

Now as for the rent, fuck you bitch, we pay on time every time.

it's not our fault there was a fucking bee hive in the range hood
it's not our fault there is NO fucking hot water on demand
it's not our fault the fucking bathrooms look out to other people's balconies
it's not our fault the dishwasher is shit
it's not our fault the showers leak
The place is the best it has ever been

Our mansion is coming and you'll get the fucking bathtub when you cum over. Oh and did I remind you, YOU can do the fucking lawn mowing and take out the garbage too, that is below me.
property is just stagnant dumb cunt. The market is just like you at the moment... slow.
Keep dreaming your inbred, redneck, shithole is the mecca of australia
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:17 pm

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
oh fuck here we go again [F_CK] have taken over the thread ! Very Happy
But this time it was accidental like pauline's pregancy

unfortunately pauline owns and lives in a fucking fishing shack but that's not why she smells fishy.
Wash yer' cunt slut fuck.

Now as for the rent, fuck you bitch, we pay on time every time.

it's not our fault there was a fucking bee hive in the range hood - They are not bee's, they are flies - clean up your kitchen slut face!

it's not our fault there is NO fucking hot water on demand - Hot water is not like movies, you need to save it slut face, once it runs out wait until tomorrow..

it's not our fault the fucking bathrooms look out to other people's balconies - YOU LOVE IT!

it's not our fault the dishwasher is shit - You need to put plates IN IT, it is not a maid and does not come alive at night and clean your kitchen..

it's not our fault the showers leak - I have seen 5 people in your shower at one time,,,,,, no wonder there is leakage.. wear a pad with wings!

The place is the best it has ever been - sure sure

Our mansion is coming and you'll get the fucking bathtub when you cum over. Oh and did I remind you, YOU can do the fucking lawn mowing and take out the garbage too, that is below me. - Nothing is below a skanky whore like yourself.

property is just stagnant dumb cunt - Property is just property if you were a nice person your bid (the highest i might add) would have been accepted.. but alas you are a cunt..

The market is just like you at the moment... slow -like you would know.. slowness is l;ike your orgasms.. any slower and the guy would be pregnant..

Keep dreaming your inbred, redneck, shithole is the mecca of australia - Yes it is, thankyou for realising the truth!
Back to top Go down
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm

Hope imbaladis and i are allowed to snipe from your house windows Razz would make perfect cover. Just hope Wounded doesnt plant C4 or your house will be toasted.
Back to top Go down
ImbaladisFTW
FTW Clan Member
ImbaladisFTW

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:29 pm

I think toasted house = bad
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 pm

nah do it.....please...it's a fucking RENTAL
start toasting away, axe wound can have fun blowing something too
Like I keep saying, did you spill something on the carpet ? Nah, fuck it, it's a RENTAL !
Nice post Pauline. You have finally learnt to copy and paste you dumb fucking useless bitch fuck. Some role model you make !
And I am suppose to look to YOU as one of the seniors on how to behave at work ?!?!?!
Take a good long lok at your friends list... It's like a sheet of toilet paper, it's just got your own shit on it.

And contrary to pauline's dumbass predictions, like shit raining weather on the Gold Coast over easter,
It was as they say "sunny one day, perfect the next"... or some shit like that. Who the fuck knows or cares, I don't watch TV.

The bees have finally gone, the pest controller sprayed so much poison down there I think we are mutating !
It's a fucking unit ! And we are on the ass end of the water pipe ! Just our fucking luck.
The 5 people in the shower was you and your family, dickhead. YOU broke the fucking shower.

Fuck housework ! I want a maid and at least we can AFFORD one.
And as if you'd know about the property market
How much did you buy your cubby house for ?
How much did you say it was worth now ?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:30 pm

My house is a home full of LOVE, and you can't put a price on that!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Ha ha ha... oh please.
Can you please write that down on paper and show every person you are currently living with in your household ?
Then hold off on your mortgage payments for a month and show the bank the same piece of paper ?
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:51 pm

This thread has veered more off-topic than i have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Earz4lifeFTW wrote:
This thread has veered more off-topic than i have ever seen.

tell me about it =='

went from blowing peoples faces off with sniper rifles all the way to a totally confusing topic of houses....=='

i got lost at woundeds first post in the thread
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:10 am

Hello wounded
remember this post ? Well, finally it has happened.
After nearly 12 months of renting we are home OWNER's again ! bounce
Wish desicrater was available to check it out for faults and wouldn't mind paying sarge to re-paint it too but we won't have any spare change to pay you guys. It's going to cost alot.
Close to 1 mil. and it's only a duplex. Not even a standalone, but I love it.
No home owners grants or 1st home buyers help for us either. This will be mortgage No. 4
Anyhow, hope you find your dream home too wounded.
Now... about that home theatre upgrade... I might be seeking your advice on audio/ video components eventually Desicrater if you are up on the latest.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 am

close to a million wtf...only a duplex....fucking hell
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 am

Hi Desicrater
Yeah and the strange thing is that it is strata too !
Seems like there is a growing trend to set up duplexes as a Strata.
I have seen quite a few of such properties set up and for sale in this manner in NSW so it is not so rare and unheard of these days.
I would prefer Torrens, of course, but beggars can't be choosers.
I take it Torrens Title is still the popular way of sale for houses and duplexes where you are ?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 am

yea torrens is still active here, small towns are still goverened by that, crown land is MADE available by the local councils for the public. Strata's arent very fun, you are governed by what types of colouring and land size and bla bla bla. You end up with a sea of tiled roof homes and the odd colourbond (of matching colour to every other house) and all the legal shit that the strata owners come up with.
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 am

and charlie mate this is an old thread just to let u know Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:59 am

lol way to beat him to sgt
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi Desicrater

Actually, it is quite the opposite.
What we are buying into is the owner/ builder who owns or buys a large parcel of land, then instead of subdivide for Torrens, they set it up as a strata, then proceed with building the duplex, so it is only 1 in the street so luckily I haven't seen a whole street of the same looking buildings, but yes, I can certainly see your point.
Just on the surface I have already been advised that there will be a need for record keeping and we will have to get on with our neighbours because we need to create records of AGM's... etc Crying or Very sad

If a larger developer like the meritons, Mervacs or Australand... etc brought up big, then they could very well turn the whole area into a sea of same old looking developments.
An example might be like Pelican Point, where they had a large development in the whole area, but that is also quite an expensive development to buy into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)   Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Napsters and Imbaladis' sniper skills and some House talk :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top