Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

{Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DatDereCelltech

{Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server Empty
PostSubject: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:58 pm

The other day he got punished for tking me over and over on frost I believe it was, and the server crashed like right after. Then just now he was again punished for making a racist insult and spamming the take prototype voice command thing like 100 times. The server crashed like 10 secs after he was put in the pen box. It might just be a coincidence, and I have no idea how someone would go about crashing the server or making it reset (though when I played halo people had crash scripts to bring down servers before a patch stopped it), but I thought I'd mention it.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:38 pm

did he bother joining again after though?
no point crashing a server to exact vengeance if you dont join again to continue playing your game, unless you really are a stupid fuckin stain.
higly doubt its him though

the server has been crashing alot since 1.5 though, not sure why, quacks knows it has. lately it seems the default weapons and costs of some items has reverted, so it seems a few modifications have come undone, not sure about that though.
Back to top Go down
DatDereCelltech

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Pretty big coincidence though that it crashes 10-20 secs after he is penalised twice,
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:39 pm

Did it lag incredibly badly before the server died?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Hmm il put this to note. everytime i pop into the server.

If he continues to mistreat the game play by means of tking. His warnings will result to a potential ban for 1week as punishment
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm

lol ive punished him before without it crashing so unless its something recently acquired. maybe its not him, maybe its the act of punishing people. though ive punished people before without it crashing either, since patch 1.5

still, 2 crashes after penalising one player is just a correlation, not a cause. cant prove anything with it, try not to jump the gun ziah =P
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm

hm charlie i remember the first instance i saw Lawman enter the FTW server he was nothing but a stain and ended up tking, (i was under a diff name) i tried asking why he did that, why he'd kill a teammate. he didnt say much at first but whenever ive seen him when 'no admins are on' he always seems to be acting like a dick or talking shit.

ive given him plenty of warnings and punishments for a while now whenever he has done something.
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

wow thats weird cause lawman used to be a pretty good bloke, used to play by the rules ect.
ldg and sudden used to seem to get along with him well too..

We REALLY need to get into contact with ldg and sud again, bring em on ts!
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

lol goodluck!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:32 pm

oh btw, i was the one who punished him on tarmac just before the server crashed

Ziah was complaining about him breaking the rules, i thought maybe he was base raping or something, the thing that really got me was he made a really blatantly racist remark that did not sound like a joke at all
so i gave him a 3 min punishment for racism and annoying teammates. within 2 secs the server crashed.

found the log lol took a while:

[CHT] Ziah to ALL: you know what you're doing is against the rules silent
[CHT] {sil3nt}-Lawman to ALL: shutup u indian peace of shit
[CHT] {sil3nt}-Lawman to ALL: now that against rulses dip shit
[CHT] [BackDoorBandit] to ALL: what was silent doing before
[CHT] Ziah to ALL: he was spamming take prototype voice command
[CHT] {sil3nt}-Lawman to ALL: nothing
[CHT] Ziah to ALL: like hundreds of times
[CHT] Ziah to ALL: after we'd all asked him to stop
[CHT] Ziah to ALL: then he made a racist insult
[CHT] to ALL: Player "{sil3nt}-Lawman" was penalized for 3 minutes for racism and annoying teammates (ADMIN DECISION)
[net 10.109] Disconnect 203.98.81.86:64100; profid=0; cause=0; msg='Timeout occurred; no packet for 30.4 seconds'
CGameClientChannel::Release
[net 10.140] PunkBuster Client: Not Connected to a Server
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:07 pm

it is possible to crash the server... cbf reading every1's elses posts if they've already sed so...
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:30 pm

GazzFTW wrote:
it is possible to crash the server... cbf reading every1's elses posts if they've already sed so...

no one has said so, congratulations for finally posting something that contributes
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:19 am

yeah im pretty sure there's hacks to crash a server.. ive talked to quacks before im pretty sure.. with longpoke hacks you can pretty much do a n y t h i n g!
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:51 am

watch what you wish for wounds Wink
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:06 am

that would be impossible since his micron penis wouldnt even be able to get in touch with longpoke Razz
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:13 am

Wounded wrote:
gazz barely contributed haha, lets see gazz crash the server tonight Smile

LDG and Sudden are on every now and then, but they only have the 1 computer now.

i dont remember Lawman, sounds like a twat tho, will have to keep an eye on him in game, i doubt he is crashing the server, but if he continues with the shit that he is apparently doing, give him a warning that he is going to be banned for a week if it continues, and if he says anything after that he gets a 1 week ban

i never i that i could crash the server wounded... but t is possible... remember the et fone home bloke used to come on ts sometimes and even mentioned once that he can crash servers cause hes modded some of his files... for obvious reasons of trying to cheat... but the server would pick up on the modded files and he could somehow manually decide to crash the server by doing somfin.. fuck knows wat though... then im pretty sure we banned him cause he always came in the server and it always eventually crashed when he was in the server...
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:19 am

Wounded wrote:
bet u cant suck my dick with them
Carts does in his dreams every night m8....... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server   {Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server Empty

Back to top Go down

{Sil3nt} Lawman might be crashing the server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top