Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:20 pm

I want a 1 on 1 duel with either weapon, grenades are allow to be use but no other weapons are allowed.
Yeah you hear me bitches bring it on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Fuck yeh bucket, your ON, dual pistols XD
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Ill take up the no scope offer, i love sniping without a scope, its great when you nail someone through the head when theyre less than a metre away and i can maintain a +ve k/d on a normal game doint that

im sure youd know bucket lol!

i dont like the grenade idea, i say special no frag or nano grenades allowed but smoke and flash is fine.

Lets do this on refinery when im next on
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:52 pm

Sweet you both dudes are on, yeah sounds good to me no frags but smoke and flash sounds good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm

i was playing sniper and no scope, just laser all of last night, was pretty good, i had a 1:1 kd, was alright, since i never snipe. and as described by clerk i love the 1 metre positive kd's
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Yeah mate its awesome me, charlie and flubberguts where doing that around 4am but it was awesome there nothing sweeter that a headshot with no scope and while moving.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:03 pm

buckethead121 wrote:
Yeah mate its awesome me, charlie and flubberguts where doing that around 4am but it was awesome there nothing sweeter that a headshot with no scope and while moving.

whats also hilarious is when you walk up right behind an enemy siper and pop him right between the eyes (through the back of his skull) then he comes back and looks across teh map for the sniper who shot him and you get him a second time, really great stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Rolf i never done that but it founds like fun!
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Me and Clerk had a duel, we started off with sniper rifle then move on to dual pistols and then finishing it off with c4 and fisties. Score was this:Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel Screen10
And yeah i lost so don't rub it in cunts! Razz

Last edited by buckethead121 on Sun May 03, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:24 pm

buckethead121 wrote:
And yeah i lost so don't run it in cunts!

Well you WERE up against Clerk. If you were up against ME and had lost, that would be different entirely.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:27 pm

ClerkWithKnife wrote:
buckethead121 wrote:

whats also hilarious is when you walk up right behind an enemy siper and pop him right between the eyes (through the back of his skull) then he comes back and looks across teh map for the sniper who shot him and you get him a second time, really great stuff Smile

if u hit them in the back of the headit will show up on their reg indicator and they will no it was in the back wouldnt they??
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm

god take that bucket off your head and see the light
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:04 am

GazzFTW wrote:
ClerkWithKnife wrote:
buckethead121 wrote:

if u hit them in the back of the headit will show up on their reg indicator and they will no it was in the back wouldnt they??

some people arent that smart drunken
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Lol leave my bucket alone!!!, it has many uses and i like the suffocation feeling and starting to hallucination from lacks of air Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:05 pm

oooooooooo no scope laser l'll take you on that or any1
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:32 pm

bucket if i tell you your pretty will you take it off. hehe shame less my son have you seen tulzers face.

lol (thats a good one)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:39 am

I take you challenge on Wounded even if i have to shallow my pride after you kick my ass lol.
Back to top Go down
Aussie

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:02 am

So bucket you still want to take me on dual pistols?
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:59 am

Yeah mate for both of them, yeah Aussie i'm still on for dual pistol duel also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel   Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel Empty

Back to top Go down

Sniper Rifle with laser and no scope or dual pistol Duel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top