Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

QUAD or DUAL SLI???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilboots

QUAD or DUAL SLI??? Empty
PostSubject: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:49 am

WAT IS IT!!

quacks believes 2 x gtx295 sli is classed as QUAD SLI due to having 4 GPU's

personally i believe having 1 gtx295 doesnt class as dual sli thats what is convincing me at the moment

feel free to leave your opinion, this poll was created due to quacks severe mental health and my obsession to beat that bastard at everything!!

CHEERS BOOTS
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 am

I voted 'SORTA!' as I've already made my statement in the tech area about it haha.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:07 am

FFS everyone knows its QUADSLI Boots rofl!! Laughing
Cos.
and yes it is just another way gamers can boast about there large "Hardware" hahaha
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 am

wat ever!! think about it. if you had one gtx295 would you say you have dual SLI, if you say yes then you should be shot cause it aint. everyone knows that

so how does 2 make it quad... mmm mixed opinions here
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:26 am

Mixed opinions ROFL you wanker you've got one saying sorta (nano) and yourself im sure saying NO and people with even half a brain saying yes.. lool
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 am

oh really the other 5 ppl dont know wat they are on. wats a pc how do you turn it on will be the next topic for those 5 individuals. im right jesus came to me and said so

luv boots
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:47 am

dual dual core cards is always quad SLI/Xfire.

Still 4 cores, jsut your comp thinks there is only 2
Back to top Go down
MilkAndCereal

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:34 am

No, your PC still thinks it's 4, because when you look in the hardware thingamabob, it recognises 4 GPU's.
So that means it's Quad SLI and that you are wrong Booties.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:02 am

so can you answer this. if you had 1 gtx 280 would you say its SLI. i know where quacks is coming from but i will never believe having 1 card is ever SLI.

it bogus

oh and milk its bootSIE not booties, thats refering to someones ass.

cheeers
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:27 am

lol someone's ass, prefereably a hot chick with a 'bootie'.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:02 am

well i got to say ive been called a girl a few times on crysis cause my name was abit "sweet" says the TF boys. fark im more man then quacks and BOB put together.
as for the bootie, i will kill you!!!

im a ninja armed with Pe4, that has a velocity of detonation of 9140 metres a second

die biatch's

LUV bootSSSIIIEEE
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 am

And its C4 not Pe4... haha (GTA reference for those who don't have it)
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 am

GTA lol good reference. my reference for that is military demolitions vol 7.6.2, c4 aint used anymore anywere, Pe4 stands for plastic explosive composition 4, which is wat we use on a weekly basis. yea so wat you got buddy...

LUV BOoTs
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

sli is the process of multithreaded application taking advantage of the multiple GPU's.

i've never seen anywhere that sli is only 2 Graphics cards, rather it has always been 2 GPU's, so a single card with 2 GPU's is still SLI.
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:01 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
GTA lol good reference. my reference for that is military demolitions vol 7.6.2, c4 aint used anymore anywere, Pe4 stands for plastic explosive composition 4, which is wat we use on a weekly basis. yea so wat you got buddy...

LUV BOoTs

I spot your Pe4 and shoot the man with the detonator using the;

L96A1 Sniper rifle, with a muzzle velocity of 840m/sec using a 7.62 Ball L2A2 bullet, the man won't even know what hit him. Complements of 'The techniques and equipment of the deadly marksman, SNIPER' Very Happy Now what biarch?!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 pm

now me being the hero that i am i would go to invisible and crawl up to an arm throws distance and throw a 370gram f1 HE grenade, which contains 4000 2.5mm ballbearing's, leaving you farked, oh and im a good shot, my last actualy grenade range day i was right on the money.....

come on slut i actually drive armoured fighting vehicles for a living so you can guess wats coming next biatch....

luv boots
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 pm

haha fuck your HE gaynade, a sniper who thinks ahead of time like my self, places claymore's out around me to stop invisible little girls from sneaking up on me. Number 2, as a sniper who likes to be 'invisible' I never said I stayed in the same place, for I have moved and are long way from your arms length gaynade. lol a top navigator and being able to dissapear are just some of the tactics employed. Bring your armoured peice of shit, I'm sure I've got a spare Barret 50. around here somewhere...

Whats next?
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:02 pm

haha if you go back to original crysis, all you would see on the screen was BOOTS KICKED BY QUACKS, for being to good at the sniper, or pain in the asssss, one of the 2, i will pick up a sniper and insert 3 more holes to shit from, im like yoda(me) meets a dirty little andiod(you)

bam bam dead.

luv boots

oh and the APC is armed with electric turretmounted 50cal machine gun accurate to 2200m's which i much further then anyone in australia has ever shot

wat next slut

BoOts
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Well being so discrete to hide such weapons as 50. Cal rifles... you don't wanna know where i pulled that one outta, one such little sniper expects armoured slutage, so I kindly 'borrowed' a FGM-148 JAVELIN fire and forget missile. So up yours apc biarch.

What now? huh? your apc can't shoot missiles down!!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 am

well theres like a 30 percent fail rate on the javelin's, and cause they cost 60,000 american each you only had one and it failed. so i laugh at your failed javelin and my armoured vehicle still lives, you can shoot at it but you also fail, then you realise, holy shit its boots im shooting at, you cant touch him at crysis so wat the fuck am i doing here im gonna get bum raped, so you drop all you weapons and run to find quacks for help, but being so smart, i allready destroyed him, he was a easy kill. he like toe jam in a warm shower, pew pew down the drain. then you go strength and try to punch me and you realise that he hasnt put the mod on so it fails, i turn and run you over, all 13tonne of vehicle makes your head pop. nano IS DEAD!!!

Luv BoOts
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:55 am

But wait here's something I prepared earlier, considering my suit revives my health and energy... it revived me head so I laugh as boots drives off unaware of my magical nano suit. And you haven't played crysis in a while so we'll see just how pwned you will get on return haha. fuck your apc, I brought some landmines and were carrying them on me... so running over me when I was HOLDING THEM UP WASNT A GOOD IDEA!!! BOOOOOOOOM BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:00 am

haha i would have to have a blue screen of death for you to become victorious little man. land mine blows off my track which renderes my apc farked, i jump out to find you and all i see is this amazing nanosuit that you are wearing, awesomeness blinds me, but suddenly i put my glasses on and see a shape of a pink ballarina's dress with a nanosniper hiding inside, it has no crotch area which says alot, nah nah nah nah you have a front bum i yell just b4 i flip you off followed by a sudden BANG..... i jumped straight into speed mode run up and placed c4 at your feet in a blink of an eye you had no idea wtf was happening. your head is the only thing still somwat intact so i jump into strength mode and start punching wat is left till there is nothing but a smear of red on my hands. i then grab my meat axe of a dick and piss on your majic ballarina's dress to short curcuit it, it wont fix you this time mwahahaha

luv boots

P.S ironman i can my penis, wat you got next.

yea thought so i wuoldnt have anything either, theres nothing left of you........................
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 am

Ahoy but the smears of blood now left on your suit, being a super organism that I am, evolve back from the blood smear into something more sinister, a virus infecting you slowly killing you until the day that you die by my hand! lol
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:46 am

im not giving up. i rush over to wounded's house, he has given up on the whole crysis thing and has taken up research of micro virus cure's, and gave me a simple injection which in turn made me shit you out of my ass, it was quiet sloppy, as i flush you down the toilet i wave still at the smear of red that once was a ballarina half man with a front bum. i also followed by putting straight petrol in the toilet and flushed it to prevent you returned through the way you were put there.

i have the mind of a 10 year old this can go on forever and i will not give up nano, just admitt wen you have lost.

luv boots
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:46 am

Haha well considering they are thinking/have already recycled toilet water back into the drinking water, I'll get back in through the water supply. Not only will i infect you but all in my way MWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!.. I'll take over woundeds mind and stop him from giving cure's, and then bootsie you shall perish, slowly die in the remains of your apc with its half a track left. And when you are dead i will disappear!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:59 am

HA never, you have forgotten my main actual job, and engineer in the army SO one of my actual specialties is water purification, i'll just take some equipment and flush you out and put you on a hot road so you evaporate till theres nothing left. you'll be nothing but steam on my 400 buck monitor, mwahahaha mwahahaha.

death to the peasants WOOT (nano is that peasant)

love boots
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 am

Haha well as vapour i can get into your lungs, into the atmosphere!!! Join the clouds and when it rains down i shall come everywhere, in back yards, houses water supply's, farms.. E.V.E.R.Y.WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (play's dramatic music)... and um.. yeah!!! take that 400 buck monitor!
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 pm

yea you do your plan as you plan but then you realise you get abit to close to the sun and fry'd your brain and then you end up chasing a baseball for the rest of your life. boots throws that baseball really far so enjoy slut..

luv boots
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:38 pm

LilbootsFTW wrote:
yea you do your plan as you plan but then you realise you get abit to close to the sun and fry'd your brain and then you end up chasing a baseball for the rest of your life. boots throws that baseball really far so enjoy slut..

luv boots

stop talking shit

face it, its quad sli, you shit talker
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:24 pm

... hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:22 am

You could look at it as Tri sli. as 'Quad' only refers to the number of GPU's not Sli Connections

GTX295 GPU
XXSLIXX
GTX295 GPU
XXX
SLI BRIDGE
XXX
GTX295 GPU
XXSLIXX
GTX295 GPU
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 am

if you had 4 actual cards over 2 * 295's...4 cards would win hands down 'TRUE QUAD SLI'

Dessi lines up his ass and dumps a great 'gods turd' on both lilboots and nano, suffocating them instantly, then with his magical god powers he farts so hard that it strips them into particles which in turn he uses to create a gaint statue of himself in their memory! You can't beat god powers...I manipulate you girlies either way! Im like jesus with a nano suit, float & cloak baby
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:55 am

If you shit on us then use our particles to make a statue of yourself, then in turn you are making a statue of shit, of yourself which in turn is a replica of how shit you are.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:36 am

Dessi uses his godly powers to change poo into gold! I'm like midas, anything I touch turns to gold farao king
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 am

Just get an ATI4870 and all of this bullshit goes away, Put in simple terms..

The 4870 requires so many system reboots you never actually get to play.. problem solved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:32 am

DaemonFTW wrote:
You could look at it as Tri sli. as 'Quad' only refers to the number of GPU's not Sli Connections

GTX295 GPU
XXSLIXX
GTX295 GPU
XXX
SLI BRIDGE
XXX
GTX295 GPU
XXSLIXX
GTX295 GPU

If u done this and have a spare pci e x16 2.0 slot you can put say a 9800 gt or 8800gt and have a dedicated Physx card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUAD or DUAL SLI???   QUAD or DUAL SLI??? Empty

Back to top Go down

QUAD or DUAL SLI???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: Tech Discussion-
Jump to: