Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules Empty
PostSubject: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:24 am

Tailgunner. Heres the thing mate....alot of us from FTW are online alot and we do discuse this issue with each other a fair bit....your members would have been banned after discussion as our policy is to not try alienate people but if you have been a known offender like Jar lithius and others INCLUDING OURSELVES you are subject to come under warnings first THEN a ban. Your members were banned because they have repeatedly not listened to warnings and continued to stack.

This is a wake up call for them, stop stacking frequently, stop base raping, noob bashing, ignoring set rules that have been around for DONKEYS, ignoring admin warnings & generally thinking they can get away with it. We know they do it because they've had enough complaints against them from members of the community.

Another way that I in particular can gauge teamstack is to see your IA Division tournament members listed on the same team in Power Struggle. That little tournament gives me a good indication of who's the best and worst from aos or even FTW so that I can gauge what is PROPER teamstack and what isnt.

Yes teamstack is a grey area but let me clarify this in an easier to understand method....

If your best from aos is stacking against noobs then you are team stacking
If your best is teamstacked against FTW's best on opposite team then this nulls it as the teams are balanced (Or would they be > )
If FTW stacks we have to abide by the same rules
These are the two main contenders for a SERIOUS teamstack
Any other 'clan' isnt as much an issue since they OBEY the rules
A Base raping team that consists of the better players on the server at the time is considered SKILLSTACK
Base raping is against the rules

Don't give us the bullshit about "But I pressed the auto-join button" check the side listing, check the PS points and join appropriate team. If there is uneven squads and there is nothing you can do, you can argue your position.

AOS and FTW arent the only ones in this community and should show respect and sportsmanship to the newer and less experienced players on our server. If you and your AOS boys don't want to agree with sportsmanslike conduct then fuck off to another server. (I'm sorry I've had to word it harshly but sometimes you gotta be harsh if it's been abused for too long.)
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Good post Dessi. not much to ad other than this server is very important not only to the FTW members who enjoy it, but the crysis community in Australia, New Zealand and Japan. We strive to improve it and make it fair and enjoyable for the community. Also we PAY to keep it running, it's our server and ALL must abide by our rules, the top clans in Aus have an obligation to the communtiy to foster new players so as to build this great game into bigger and better things. If aspects of the game like stacking are exploited by ANY clan or mix of clans they will be dealt with as just. This future of this game is way more important to us than any one person or group of people exploiting it.
Cos.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Wounded wrote:
i have just asked clerk to work on a bit of code that will hopefully make a big difference to ppl, no1 is going to like it, but we are going to have to do something and this might be something that helps

i finished it while on TS and sent the file to quacks for testing. Due to annoying techincal issues im forced to run win7 on a 100GB partiition until the official release candidate comes out in a week Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so i cant run my test server due to lack of space
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm

+1 for dessi's post... soooooooooooo much stacking happening aye
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:12 am

For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules!!!!!!!!!
WTF IS THE ABOVE POSTS ABOUT FFS
KEEP TO THE FUCKING TOPIC
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm

^^ What he said.

Dont make me delete your shit again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 pm

omg bob its too late for me to screencap it now i cant remember what we said other than stuff about soup

anyways: close this thread its just another rage thread, we all know that team stacking is bullshit, and AoS know this, and we've all already had our say, so theres no need for another thread.

ill stop here before i write another essay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules   For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules Empty

Back to top Go down

For AOS or anyone thats teamstacking or not obeying the rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top