Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[F_CK] Danielle

Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. Empty
PostSubject: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 am

Hi

Damn it ! I just saw this post. A bit late I suppose:
http://www.mycrysis.com/newsdetails.php?news=41121

That would have been a great opportunity to raise the interest of crysis wars and bring in more people !

Did anyone else know about this ?

F.A.Q.
Q: When does the trial week take place?
A: You can start downloading the game on Monday, April 6th and will be able to play online from Thursday, April 9th to Friday, April 17th.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:39 am

I don't see the point of this post, everyone who comes on these forums will have crysis and have played on our server.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 am

Wounded wrote:
he is letting us know that if we knew about it we cud have promoted it to try and get more players into the game

I think we knew about it after the fact, Quacks mentioned it during the week. Lots of noobs all week with maxed out server every night, that were really impressed with the game and the server especially overall. One even congratulated us or (quacks) ingame on the great work we had done with the server etc. So i think we have done a great deal of good to bring some of these new players into the community after their free trial to test the game out. I'm sure many will purchase it now and jump on in the future. With 1.5patch and the new map we may see a Crysis resurgence again especially with the TIA server. This game will never die lol....not while Quacks and FTW Clan are around anyway Smile

Cos.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:03 am

more noob kills FTW, more skulls to aim for and increase my aim.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 am

ive already met several people who told me late at night when all you pros who drop them in .12345 of a second had gone to bed, that they only got crysis a week ago or even less and enjoyed playing.

and theres plenty of names id never even seen until this week or last, so theres a few people new and sticking around.

if only we could profit from this and complete the capitalist circle...

jk =P
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:29 am

Dessicrater wrote:
more noob kills FTW, more skulls to aim for and increase my aim.

now now youre starting to sound like AoS
=D
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Sorry you guys, I'll try harder next time. Geez and to think I am not even a member !!!

Still, I hope it raises the interest of others enough to go out and buy their own copy and bring in new players.

I still like Crysis and I'd hate to see the game die away into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:21 pm

you should play more, i only remember seeing you on like once in the time from two weeks ago til now

theres quite a few new players around now, the lil campaign must have worked
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:49 am

Hello your dog

yeah, we are actually more than a little afraid to join auserver.
We only join when we feel like some pain, torture and punishment. All we ever do is just run and die.
Gets demoralising after a while.
Easy pickings for you guys... oh look a big fat still target... BOOM ! gone... not anymore.

We are playing almost everynight but just not on auserver.
Mainly savanna/ battleground server or buttkicker or BROS! and snake's mayhem server or wherever pauline takes me.
We even found good ole' Madcunt, she has left c44x, so we are often playing around with her, just us 3 cunts.

pauline told me about a map called kitchenwars that sounds funny.
You get to be like Thumbelina running around a kitchen.
If you want a change why not give it a try ? get quacks to grab it.

It's nice that we are missed though.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 am

you talk pretty foul lol. Good map because its very different to the usual.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:30 am

i saw that kitchenwars one i was gonna go on it but didnt for some reason, i think my ping woulda been way tooo high

i used to play the battleground 24/7 when i was noob to crysis.. well still noob, but REALLY noobish.

i played BROS! a few times ages ago but i always ended up getting kicked for being a laggy fuck on their servers.

hmm, the more you struggle against the inevitable, the better you get at struggling i guess.. so here i am on Ausserver regularly - learning to struggle harder.

Yarr theres a few people who used to play but dont see around anymore =[
fun times
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

ok then, you win.
My cap finishes tonight at midnight i think. maybe I feel like some pain, punishment and torture then
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 am

ClerkWithKnife wrote:
I don't see the point of this post, everyone who comes on these forums will have crysis and have played on our server.

Yes i agree this a shit boring post, Danielle needs to get a fucking life, of course we fucking know about crysis you slut face we play it! and advertising crysis on a crysis forum is like selling shit to a dunny man.. you dumb fucking bitch!

Sincerely

F_ck clan
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 am

Hey Slut Fuck

You quoted a newbie ClerkWithKnife

But let me quote the axe wound

Wounded wrote:
he is letting us know that if we knew about it we cud have promoted it to try and get more players into the game

Axe wound is ADMIN & vanilla FTW

I win so now YOU go give Gazz a free one or two or three or multiples
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 am

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
Hey Slut Fuck

You quoted a newbie ClerkWithKnife

But let me quote the axe wound

Wounded wrote:

Axe wound is ADMIN & vanilla FTW

I win so now YOU go give Gazz a free one or two or three or multiples

You fucking silly cunt faced mole, you have never won in your life.

So you have jumped into bed with the axe wound have you... did you know he is not an admin, he is an unemployed faggot with a limp. If you like walking around in circles looking for second hand food you go and suck woundeds stump.. but me.. i am staying away from these downsyndrome missfits!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 am

you man-lesbo's go get a room and have your make-up sex now
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:42 am

Dessicrater wrote:
you man-lesbo's go get a room and have your make-up sex now

I am NOT a man-lesbo, i take offence at such rubbish..

If you continue your abuse i will get an admin to ban you, oh i forgot the admin is an unemplyed fag with a limp..
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 am

Hello axe wound

Like The Gazz said: "i just reckon that dan and paul lighten the forums up thats all"

Making you lot laugh or cringe, is that really so bad ?
We come in here only because we are NOT banned.
If it were that trelium person I am sure he would have banned us a long time ago.
By the way axe wound you like pauline's avatar ?
I think it looks cute.
searching ftw for anything on google finds all sorts of amusing things
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:29 am

Wounded wrote:
when gazz cums over

i see what you did thar!
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Ahh Carts.. its been so long, i look for you online but alas you are gay and probably out dancing
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 pm

i love to dance bounce
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 am

I reckon you like ABBA and the techno verison to boot! good on carts
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:29 am

scary that you know so much Wink
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:34 am

Yeah !
Dirty dancing with pauline, you go carts
Go own Pauline with your Pase-Doble skills !
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Hey Danielle

Nothing wrong with techno music, i listen when i ride my bike.. Carts has good taste..
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:02 pm

look out the window Carts' It's Pauline stalking you... She is a succubus. like Count dracula... except she says "I've cum to suck your cock"
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:22 pm

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
look out the window Carts' It's Pauline stalking you... She is a succubus. like Count dracula... except she says "I've cum to suck your cock"

You are a funny cunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.   Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis Wars Free Trial week - F.A.Q.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top