Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

How to play Crysis Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jarhead

How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:43 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello your dog and everyone else who have contributed to this thread

Thanks for starting and contributing all your tips

This is very informative to a crap player like myself and pauline and much appreciated.
I'll be sure to let Pauline know about this thread too.
Lots of interesting tips and tid bits

How about game specific tips, like:
1) Power struggle tips

2) Team instant action tips
Like Battleground/ savanna (more vehicle oriented maps)
Like Armada/ outpost/ steel mill (more nanosuit oriented maps)

Funny how Pauline only just asked me this afternoon if there was some way to actually improve her game besides being a sitting duck in auserver !
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 am

for powerstruggle i can give ya sum tips for holding proto and taking out alot of ppl at once when attacking enemy bunker. XD

for tia savanna/battleground i rarely play on those maps so nothing

for the other tia i prefer to run about to various spawn points or where ppl usually hang out look aim strafe and shoot. neva stay in the same spot more then twice.

always keep moving around the map.. notice whereabouts people spawn and generally scout around those areas. most of the times if ur on one side of the map and the enemy has respawned usually theyre in the middle or way over the other side.

you can get a sixth sense in a way too lol. for example steel mill.. theres alot of cunts that like to snipe all the time so usually i head in that area first to take em out.
for outpost theyre usually sniping on that cliff edge, so i usually take em out and after awhile you can usually know as soon as the map begins where ppl may camp or go to first.

had one douche spawn right behind me =.='

thats a couple of basic tips from me, ppl like wounded and charlie could give u sum more tps.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:51 am

For power struggle i hav two words to say.........claymores........nades

That is all
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 am

tulzer wrote:

That is all

For you I have 3 words.. YOUR A FAGGOT!
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 am

QuAcKsFTW wrote:
tulzer wrote:

That is all

its 'youre', not 'your

for any team instant action, enemies spawn at a spawn point opposite the biggest concentration of their enemies as far as possible away from. use that to help you predict where people will spawn next.
found that out when i used to play battleground 24/7 server, surprises alot of people

for powerstruggle: use the first few minutes of playing to see what kind of people youre playing against and how cheap they are, then spend the rest of the game trying to beat the same tactics theyll most likely use for the next hour.
it really depends on whos in the game that can change gameplay alot. generally theres 3 kinds:
- cheap people who use nades, clays, and heavy vehicles when they can
- people who seem like they are hacking by running around and shooting with insane acccuracy
- a mix of the above two where instead of vehicles you get a shit ton of snipers

maybe ill write a massive post or even a new thread with power struggle tactics n stuff because theres quite alot there.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:02 am

your dog wrote:
QuAcKsFTW wrote:
tulzer wrote:

That is all

its 'youre', not 'your

It's actually you're

ahha how do you like that geek
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
FUCK YOU CLERK!

lol you win
Back to top Go down
Flubberguts

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 pm

{TF}ColdPreacher wrote:
my theory for new players wanting to learn how to play crysis wars

1. Join game
2. Choose team
3. Spawn
4. Buy weapon (buy laser for accurate aiming if you wish)
5. Aqcuire target
6. Aim at target
7. If target has FTW/AOS/TF tag in their name then run in the other direction
8. Keep running until you die
9. Repeat

whatcha think guys Razz

i laughed so hard my kidney started hurting lol
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm

he's alive. Did you come out of the grave or something?
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
Jarhead

PostSubject: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:58 am

lol We dug him back out a few days ago
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 am

rofl i belive flubberguts has been playing under the alias cuminmynose

so u were close lol
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:25 am

Wounded wrote:
yeah that certainly sounds like a flubberguts name, more to the point its probably a real story lol

eeeeewwwwwww......yeah flubber is back had a chat with him late the other night, his GPU blew up and has a new one now. Will be on more often he said......and he is still in AOS! So may be a ringin secret weapon for the scrim lol?
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 am

rofl yeh he got the good ol gtx280, cept his comp still aint giving him great fps. told him to talk to you cos.

rofl he wont be in scrim lmao... i believe alco is their secret weapon rofl!

wounded got competition
Back to top Go down
Flubberguts

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 am

DHNJNKLDSG SHIFT KEEEY DONT WOOORK

edit: wait nvm il just remap it to something else

Wounded wrote:
yeah that certainly sounds like a flubberguts name, more to the point its probably a real story lol
u pooface
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 am

Flubberguts wrote:
DHNJNKLDSG SHIFT KEEEY DONT WOOORK

edit: wait nvm il just remap it to something else

here i thought i was the stupid one =='
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 am

rofl syler whoops lilboots and gazzs ass off the floor.

next comes ob1 XD

if i even manage to beats ob1 wounded comes last of all XD

ur clays aint no match for me Razz
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 am

your dog wrote:
QuAcKsFTW wrote:
tulzer wrote:

That is all

maybe ill write a massive post or even a new thread with power struggle tactics n stuff because theres quite alot there.

Hey Your Dog
That might be a great idea !
Maybe axe-wound will give you your own space to publish a section on tips and general gameplay ins and outs for newer players and those who just want to learn more about the intricacies and idiosyncracies of crysis.

Perhaps it can be updated like a living document on a regular basis with new contributions from others because certainly this is something lacking everywhere.
I think it is great that you all are willing to share your tips and tricks with the rest of us lesser players.

Perhaps that might also:
increase interest to FTW clan
boost membership and provide axe wound more opportunities to exercise his fingers on his keyboard in typing more than "NO".
Even allow Bob to come up with even more crude and disgusting racist comments that are better than...
"It really pisses me off, we have asians, kiwis,yankees, aboriginals and wogs on this server so dont you dare calls us fucking racist."
Pauline and I pissed ourselves laughing over that one
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm

i was considering making a video to help show people how to play, as thatd be so much easier than having to pour over the Encyclopedia Britannica of posts that i write.

ill just have to work out some days im not lazy and pretending to be busy, maybe get a few people to help and someone who can actually film with good angles and a good system. then put the vids together, upload to the 'your dog public service announcement' youtube channel and HEY PRESTO an easy to follow guide.
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:54 pm

crytek do have a number of video tutorials if you didnt know. There mainly just about power struggle gameplay and not tips and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 pm

yeah i think i watched the vids once, they arent really anything useful - more just showing off the features of gameplay

i was thinking of like demonstrating stuff about aiming and what affects your aiming, vehicles n weak points, cloaking and finding cloakers, tactical positions n crap
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Im confused, I read your post then your sig Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
Jarhead

PostSubject: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm

300 packs of c4 = Minature version of the Big Bang Theory on Crysis

thats one 1 got
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 pm

who cares it's a chance to see how to do doggie properly
Maybe get Uncle Bob to give the commentary with his unique language skills with all the racial slurs ha ha
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:05 am

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:
who cares it's a chance to see how to do doggie properly

im sure youd love to see that, though thought youd have mastered it by now
=P

lol im sure bob and wounded and others would rather say 'no youre doing it WRONG! DAMMIT DOG!!!' but at least this way you get to see some basic tactics and then develop your own real way of playing and the top guys can say 'yah but i can do it better'

EDIT: man reading over this thread has made it paifnully aware to me that its filled with alot of offtopic stuff and even my own original post is kinda vague and hard to read. it may be worth making a freewebs-site with lots of tips in a nice easy to read fashion and with images and stuff. its alot harder to do that in a thread. hmmm..
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 am

Thats because this is simply a partially lezbian opinon thread.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am

Earz4lifeFTW wrote:
Thats because this is simply a partially lezbian opinon thread.

nah thats the bit that makes me think 'damn this is the best thread on the forums'
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:18 am

I agree with yourdog.
This is actually useful to the wider crysis community and newer players searching for some inside tips.
I don't know of any other clan that is willing to promote the game like this and share their tips.
Done properly and nurtured on this website you will have an even bigger clan membership and even have people knocking on your doors for membership !
And what better way for quacks to ask for donations to support his drug habit and improve his own system hardware for his own purposes !
And axe wound gets to reject more membership applications
Bob gets to racially abuse more ftw recruits just like an army drill sergeant
Carts gets more dance partners
Valium can call more people retarded seagull chasers
pauline might even make a friend... oh yeah... she's not an official member
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am

rofl ive been working on a bit of a tutorial... im smart enug for this...

i wont have vids.. mostly sum writing, tips, techniques, tactics and also a large range of pics that have been edited to show sum skill.

with sum pictures of clay spots, mine spots, strats on attacking/defending buildings and bunkers.

btw these arnt just my own. these are quite a lot of things ive stolen off leet players even you gazz Razz

so itll be a variety... and wounded knows me and my tactic stealing lol.. ppl can feel free to add anything in or fix nything i gots wrong or maybe sumthing betta or different.

cheers
syler not nearly as gay as your dog
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 am

ColdPreacher/Syler wrote:

leet players even you gazz Razz

too bad copyrighted
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:08 am

ColdPreacher/Syler wrote:
...and also a large range of pics that have been edited to show sum skill...

i fail to see how editing pictures shows any skill other than that in paint.

and we all know your skills in paint are well and truly outdone by my skills in photoshop

PROOF: https://clanftw.forumotion.net/abuseftw-f1/my-profile-has-been-edited-t842.htm#10005

yeaaaah direct link to post, im pro
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 am

[F_CK] Danielle wrote:

And axe wound gets to reject more membership applications

youve got it wrong its wounded_in_the_ass
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 am

omfg gazz.... take that dp off =='

and doggy im the photoshop king.... :PPP
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 am

glad u like it
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 am

i absolutesly love it... just one modification id reccomend.

syler

almost as gay as his bitch gazz
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:41 am

to me its already PERFECT!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am

wasnt jerry oconnell in all them movies about rootin females...hot ones? like tom cats
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:16 am

who is this guy you speak of ?
is he a gay pornstar or somethiing ?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:02 pm

i considered putting flashing lights around the word 'gay' n making it animated, but then i dont think itd meet the file size requirement

he was in a tv show called Sliders, and when i saw the name Syler for the first time i thought of that show, which was pretty cool when i was little. i had no idea who the lead role was though so i wiki'd it, saw it was this guy, and though 'fuck i dont remember him looking like such a fag'
i mean fucks sake LOOK AT HIM!!!

the rest is history... lol
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:15 am

omg wounded stfu rofl

i have heard that you work in a gaybar now

if its true then you shouldnt be talking

if not then ur a cunt and the guy who made the post is a bigger cunt.

give me sum hax and ill challenge you 1vs1 lol
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Have you guys ever tried just a boat on boat map ?
seems like there are no pure naval affairs or was that tried and discovered to be a complete bore and epic failure ?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:26 pm

So Danielle wants Boat on Boat Action hey?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:47 pm

added 3 new points to my post: one about not camping, one about the handy repair torch Buckethead reminded us of i had forgotten looooong ago, and one about looking out for your teammates.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm

hey syler

i dare you to remove the spacing between your lines in your posts, they shit me
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:50 am

currently accepting all ideas on how to start a tutorial video and any suggestions.
hit me up here!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 am

on mouse sensitivity:

your dog wrote:
DaemonFTW wrote:
There is actually a little merit in what marion is saying (for once) Razz

I can compare to playing Darts, if i change to a heavier set, it takes me a while to get used to them, but when i change back to my usual darts, I am more accurate.

thats the same principle with any form of exercise or working out to gain strength/dexterity/endurance

by making yourself benchpress 100kg reps
or go for 10km runs
or doing 6 consecutive back flips
or 100 push ups and sit ups followed by beating up a punching bag,

you're aiming to improve yourself, by pushing yourself beyond the limit of what you normally do day to day.
you dont actually NEED to do 100 push ups at any point in your life, but if you can do that at any one point in time, youll definately be able to do a fraction of that without end.

marion barber wrote:
if that works for you sure

when it comes to aiming, youre swapping out physical strength for response time and precision in moving your cursor over the target.
the reason people suck at first is cause they miss, they miss because they can't keep the cursor on the target.

if you keep missing because you move your mouse and you go too far left of right of where you should be, then youre pushing your mouse too hard across the desk. how do you slow it down? by decreasing the sensitivity. OR dont push your mouse so hard across the desk.
its easier to change the sensitivity than practice the physical movement, but you should do both

DPI is important because it helps with tracking a target. if each push of the mouse covers a smaller step (at a higher dpi) then the cursor moves more smoothly. ^#1

So you combine all the above:
lower sensitivity + more controlled hand movements x DPI to make the cursor go smoother = better fucking aiming

which means you play better!

^#1: this is why i hate gaming on consoles, each push of the thumbstick moves at a certain amount of pixels, limited only to the rate at which you can push that stick. the stick has less movability and range than the mouse, so you find when youre trying to aim you end up going just a bit too far to the left or right of the target, and fuckin miss. also you cant change the rate at which you can spin around by pushing the stick HARDER because it is still going the same rate you set for aiming, unlike a mouse which covers more ground if you push it harder and farther.
thus you can either aim precisely and turn like a turtle, or aim like shit and spin around like a crackhead.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:01 am

Nice thread, i thought id contribute to this too.

Only one rule is needed while playing crysis.

-Spray & Pray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play Crysis Wars   How to play Crysis Wars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to play Crysis Wars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top