Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Just a quick idea I had

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Just a quick idea I had Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

while flickin thru some of my tunes I found the original songs to 'Dark Reign' from Auran. now THATS back in the days....just before total annihilation. ANYWAY...the original score was fucking spot on....thrashed TA's gay score. But the point of this post is that some of those tunes would make AWESOME short video pieces for crysis. I don't know where you'd find the original score but if you look around you might find it.

This is an original SCORE...not hacked up computer generated music, very moody if you dont mind this stuff, could make some excellent trailer music or short film. Maybe I could upload it somehow?
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm

ask wounded mate.. i think he might hav some footage
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 pm

and another decent game music can be found at this link...
http://the-junkyard.net/files-starsiege.php?action=listfiles&category=4
Decent mech game from 98 that had a wicked story line and would have had a sequel except sierra, the fuck heads, sold out on dynamix!
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:35 am

That kind of music is GOLD to me dess. I enjoy making vids (have a WIP thread lower) but the way they work is footage made 100% in editor synched to music (thats also how i get my inspiration). Sudden idea, who wants a FTW intro movie to show ftw awesomness? lol. Anyways, if u can get those songs across i will be HAPPY Very Happy

Earz
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:21 pm

yeah earz that would be great!.. havin a little ftw vid.. wounded would have some wicked first person footage owning ppl.. and mix that with wide landscape shots of shit getting blown up and stuff and it'll be a hit! lol
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 am

Me being me, i came up with an AWESOME idea for a ftw vid while sitting in english class doing nothing 2day. Basically what it is is a vid that includes every FTW member (pluss myself coz im makin the damn thing) doing something that is iconic to their style of game play, with about an 8-12 second bit for each one.
E.g, clerk in an allah boat

one of the better ideas i have is quacks looking down a sniper scope with salsa standing behind him trying to get his attention. Quacks then turns around, punches him in the face and then pisses in his mouth when hes on the ground (just what the whiny little bitch deserves). I will put a label over everones heads btw.

What do u guys think? i also have ideas for wounded, jason, tear, pony, myself, aussie, bucket and karma. All i need is music and the word go.

Earz

PS, i could also put it where the banner is now and have it transform into traelliums AWESOME banner at the end
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick idea I had   Just a quick idea I had EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 am

CONCEPT VID:

This is the kind of thing i had in mind. The video would be structured in the same way for every signifcant member on the Ausserver (i included salsa coz we all know who (what) he (it) is and besides he gets fuckd over by quacks). I do need the signal to start from u lot (hopefully this vid will get me into ftw, my app has been sitting on its arse for 2 months now), and if anyone has a request as to what they want to be doing in it, post it here or pm me. If i actually start this ill put another WIP thread around.

Enjoy! Very Happy