Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Natural Selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:05 am

Still in development.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/videos/

Check out the NEW dynamic infestation XD
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:14 am

lol... wat the fuck u link me to man.. i honestly dont think thats facinating at all.... some green stuff growing around the joint
Back to top Go down

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 am

the dynamic infestation for that preview hasnt changed in like 2 years. i highly doubt it will be as fun as the original, IF it ever gets finished.
Back to top Go down

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 am

Dont expect much.

If their new engine makes it into NS2 - it will pwn.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 am

Wounded wrote:
it will just look better thats all trae lol, just like CS:S compared to CS

u bagging source wounded? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:14 am

if they make it alot more like l4d speedwise it'l be sweet. have it so when you have one little alien its actually like three so they go in a pack
Back to top Go down

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:41 am

been playin it for 2 nights now with a IRL mate, but that was my first vs match, and its alot more intense. obviously i spent today reading over the tips and tricks threads Razz i tried to crown the witch in single player.. ran up to her and as she looked at me i pummelled her face with an AR but she wasn't too worried hey. didn't go very well. that was on... the 2nd campaign?? and we got to the 8th minute waiting for the boat and the host computer died >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection   Natural Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Selection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top