Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Natural Selection 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

Natural Selection 2 Empty
PostSubject: Natural Selection 2   Natural Selection 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Anyone going to get this game?
http://www.naturalselection2.com/
Original one was brilliant
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection 2   Natural Selection 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:20 pm

That trailer has a very Dead Space feel to it. It's running on Source isn't it?
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection 2   Natural Selection 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 am

Apperently they build the engine from from scratch so is a custom engine, i found out that if you pre-order it you get access to the closed beta, so i might purchase it this weeekend.
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection 2   Natural Selection 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 am

Dude i've been following the NS2 community for a while now..it's been a very slow and drawn out process but theyre starting to shape things up a bit more now. Unfortunately things have been delayed an enormous amount since theyve essentially created their own gaming company and this will be their first release.

I have alot of faith that they will support this game with all theyve got. If you guys haven't played NS1 before then you should be in for a real treat. It was unlike anything in it's time, a true genre of its own in it's time mixing RTS gameplay with FPS in an alien vs marine context. I had a helluva lot of fun with this. I'm pretty sure i'll be preordering soon depending on how the closed beta is coming along (it launched recently).

Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection 2   Natural Selection 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:55 am

BTW Bucket be aware they have a very tiny stafflist so don't expect launch anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natural Selection 2   Natural Selection 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 pm