Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Cameras to be installed in cinemas to watch Audience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Cameras to be installed in cinemas to watch Audience Empty
PostSubject: Cameras to be installed in cinemas to watch Audience   Cameras to be installed in cinemas to watch Audience EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am

http://www.myce.com/news/going-to-the-movies-prepare-to-be-watched-while-you-watch-36138/

Gist of it is they are going to soon put cameras in cinemas (probably at the top of the screen and sides of cinemas) to watch the audience to curb piracy and apparently gauge audience reactions.

I thought they already did that stuff? I remember one time me and a few friends went to a movie at a later screening and were the only ones in the cinema so we were all 'fuck it this is our HOUSE NOW BITCHES' and lounged in various corners and had food fights and other shit, it was great.

Then some chicks came to tell us off, we tried to lay the moves on them to encourage a less hostile response but apparently I scared them.
Note: i didnt actually scare them, they just didn't care that much. the usual "haha okay but *seriously* guys stop it"

Anyways I thought it wouldn't have been too hard or costly to implement earlier but whatever.
Also, CAM's are shit everyone knows this, any pre cinema releases for Australians at least are because Americans tend to have earlier screening times (and foreign movies take a while to make their way to anywhere outside of Europe)
So they won't really prevent much, and some DVDscreeners inevitably slip through which everyone prefers to a CAM easily.
Back to top Go down

Cameras to be installed in cinemas to watch Audience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: News-
Jump to: