Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
g0sh

g0sh

Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? Empty
PostSubject: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey, to everyone!

Post up your movies or videos of C2 here!

I made half of my frag movie in comics style so don't be surprised when u will see "cartoon moments". Made it because the main characters are associates with superheroes! Very Happy

Here it is:

What u think about that? Cool
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:31 pm

I see your from Russia, do you play on Russian servers or Aussie servers? Just asking because it is strange you post on these forums?

In regards to the video I must say that is one of the best montages I have seen, the effects are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
g0sh

g0sh

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Thx! Very Happy

Yep. i'm from russia, but most of time we(our AE team) play on european servers where our pings are less then 200. Also we have several private servers in NL and DE for ESL ladder & tournament games.

As for me i'm living in several miles from European border Smile That's why international relationships are not new for me, especially because our team sponser is from Belgium - Aerosol Esports
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks for the video I enjoyed it, its just a shame the game is not as popular in Australia as the previous titles. We were hoping for more players. We formed as a clan from crysis 1 hoping this title will bring the game back to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:35 am

Hey g0sh Welcome to the FTW forums Mate nice work, it looks great looking forward to some more it would be cool to set up a team event sometime an AE v Ftw kind of thing best of three on different servers or something of such anyway again welcome приятно провести время на нашем форуме другу
Back to top Go down
Serval
Serval

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:41 am

Same thread on crysis-online.com - 3 posts total on that forum.

Same thread on webafrica.zo.za - 3 posts total on that forum.

Same thread on incrysis.com - 4 posts total on that forum.

Same thread on neoseeker.com - 2 posts total on that forum.

Video posted on a Russian forum - Forum doesn't display post count near username.

Post about Crysis 2 on Russian forum - 1147 posts on that forum. (Why not just stay there? Oh right, you want views...)

Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? NotAmused2
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Is there anything wrong with that Serval ?
GO THE FRO' afro confused
Back to top Go down
g0sh

g0sh

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:51 pm

hehe. ofcourse we can! btw guys if u want to find some more matches i guess u can register on ESL and join the ladder - http://www.esl.eu/eu/crysis2/ctr/4on4/ladder/ u can find us here too Smile so u can challenge any team here for the match on any appropriate date. u can play matches on your servers or 50x50

Serval, yep i'm making views for my video and advertising my team! But if someone answering me i'm starting the conversation about movies, ladders, cups, teams and so on Very Happy

But if u don't like that i'm spaming the same topic on different forums and u r the moderator - delete it, i will not be offended Wink

1147 msgs? i made them 2 years ago, when i was playing WoW But now it's changed in to the "Troll's forum" so it's hard to find adult or adequate ppl there - only kids and trolls Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:16 pm

By far the best video I've seen. You have some skills there. After watching that it has made me want to jump on and have a game
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Charlie you hardly on anymore, you keep going on the playstation No
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:18 am

playstation network has been down for 2-3 weeks now.

I've just been busy with work and going to the gym. Too tired to play games, tried arma last night. That game is the worst
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:12 am

You should have a game with us.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:32 am

was interesting.....i like the post cartoon like effect if it was better quality i would rate it highly
Back to top Go down
g0sh

g0sh

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:14 pm

that's the fail of my team mate who was recording his frags in 940x560 pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?   Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them? Empty

Back to top Go down

Video & frag movies, is there anyone who likes to make or watch them?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top