Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Final Gathering of Crysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Avalost
Avalost

Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Tulzer wrote:
u can talk to me about it too Smile...oh and a scar takes no skill to use....point and shoot

If that was true you would be as good as all the best players, but you're not. Does that mean you have less than no skill?
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Its:
400 for twinshellaa
300 for twincannonaa

I understand why you didn't know cause you don't resort to tanks and shit like me. Fair enough. Self owned. lol.

Last edited by WaZzA on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Hmmmmmm don't mind tulzer, his just giving his input. So I heard tonight is gunna go off with a bang. Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 pm

how is tulzer supposed to be "as good as all the best players" when he gets banned, ava you should know he plays good without hacks.

imo tanks and the like should be taken off small maps for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:18 am

All I know is that as soon as he had a chance, he whipped out his hacks again. I never said he didn't play "good", just not nearly as good as the best can.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:32 am

i cannot hack on the ftw server, except by making ppl into aliens, or other characters...but that is too obvious....anyways back on topic guys.....how many players are attending these games, and are you having a mix of tia ia and ps?
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 am

I didn't even mention hacks first. This was about your statement, which is also insulting to all the players who know how long it has taken them to become good at crysis, and the "noobs", for lack of a better word, who still have fun in the game as they try to get better. Put them in a big tank and I wonder if they will find getting a kill easier, and I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 am

Tulzer wrote:
i cannot hack on the ftw server, except by making ppl into aliens, or other characters...but that is too obvious....anyways back on topic guys.....how many players are attending these games, and are you having a mix of tia ia and ps?

do you only have to use models supplied in game, or could you import your own models (given they still had the same hit areas programmed in etc)?
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:00 am

Yeah let's all find out and be impressed by his hacks
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 am

Look guys, anymore hack talk and I will start removing posts with the word hack or any other talk related to hacks, hacking or modifying the original supplied content from Crysis and FTW Server. This goes for anyone. Now if you havent got anything positive to add to the post I suggest you do not post.
Back to top Go down
DANGERDAN

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 am

Sorry dessi for not abiding to your rule but i rarely post and i wanted to say something to tulzer and virts, first off with tulzer your attitude to how you play this game and the understanding of how it should be played makes you a ignorant prick tbh. I had forgotten our past and my hate for you now is because you continued to hack in my server thinking its just fun and games and for you virts to allow it makes you just as much of a hacker not to mention your sus ability to do the same for yourself. If you continue to stick up for tulzer you will gain nothing out of it and turn into a unworthy community rand.

Again sorry.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 am

BACK ON TOPIC, i think the use of tanks be they aa or what have you is part of the game, same as vtols (and im sure every one knows how much i hate them) so learn how to deal with them and man up some. If i get owned by some one in a tank or Vtol it just makes me work harder to take them out, and as Wounded said it can be done!
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:34 am

yes it can be by either c4, mines, rockets...or !vote kick wazza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 am

ARNY84FTW wrote:
i think the use of tanks be they aa or what have you is part of the game
Aren't half of them not normally in the game, esp on deso.

ARNY84FTW wrote:
If i get owned by some one in a tank or Vtol it just makes me work harder to take them out

Is that in the same way you work harder when someone steps a foot near your last bunker and you have a fit? Like the other day when you banned Jarhead for killing you in OUR sides bunker, when at the time your team had both and we were there to get ours back. All started because a few noobs kept attacking yours. And I don't want to have to play all hide and seek like you do just because however many tanks are allowed to come onto a small map.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 am

I can see why crytek removed vehicles from gameplay for Cry 2 LOL
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 am

Well ava after being told over and over to leave one bunker each or get kicked, i spawn in a punker with one each at the time and Jarhead was trying to take ours so he got kicked for 5min not banned, there is no bunker reserved for one side or the other just one each and as you know most of the game happens at the proto. Unless some STAIN go's for some bunker rapping which happens a bit doesn't it ava? We have always had the one each unofficial rule and you know it and you know why. The server is running the same as always just that their are a few more of us admins playing at the moment and i think some people have bean getting away with some shit in the last 6 months that would not have gone on in the past.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:31 am

Yes I know that rule. It's very good for when there's low players. Read my post again. Like I said, you had both, me and Jar were getting ours back, which was the punker Razz u decided to spawn at, I'm sorry if that was the only one available in that instant but your team had your normal one back by the time you were in it anyway, so I think the kick was too hotheaded. Also like I said it was only noobs trying to take yours from the start, but I thought you just made yourself work harder.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 am

I spawned at the only bunker we had at that time so if thats the way it went down well to fucking bad, the guy got kicked for 5min big deal get over it. The point is people are disrespecting the rules and it will stop.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 am

Lol it wasn't really the point I was making in the first place but oh well. And yes I'm sure Jarhead got over the kick.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:47 am

Well he was one of the one's who were camping the bunker and taking it as well so i feel it was not to far from the mark.
Oh and i know exactly what your point was and it had nothing to do with jarhead or this topic for that matter!
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 am

*fart*
all this hack talk is making me gassy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 am

WaZzA wrote:
Its:
400 for twinshellaa
300 for twincannonaa

I understand why you didn't know cause you don't resort to tanks and shit like me. Fair enough. Self owned. lol.

wow they are seriously under what they are worth, i suggest at least 500 more for both at least,

lol anyways TONIGHT THE NIGHT BRING IT ON
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 am

To many "Crysis Nights" Wtf. As I've said many times, even though the admins themselves are tempted to play I think its a wise decision to limit the amount of "Crysis Nights" we have per week so that the whole concept lasts a bit longer. People will get over it quick as this way. The bitching has already begun..
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 am

makes sence....ppl get bored of something if its too frequent
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 am

It's working almost as well as it can so far. 2 nights a week is hardly too much, some people can't make one.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:36 am

rarely see the same people twice a night except for the odd FTW members and some like ava Razz. 2 nights a week is perfect and if need be in the future it can be lowered to one. really its between 5-9 people play for the night. hardly long enough to complain
Back to top Go down
sErBz

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:31 am

Its been Sunday, and Wednesday and now Friday has been added in. What I'm saying is that there shouldn't be more than 2 days and that 2 days is perfect. Besides, people play on some random server that has been put up now almost every night.
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:06 pm

It's only been Friday, then Wednesday too. Don't know where you got Sunday from lol
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:29 pm

its only ever been friday and weds as ava said, if we leave it to infrequent then we will be wasting the server, we average around 20-25 players on each of those nights, which to me, is greater then previous expectations, it has never gone astray yet,

other nights, players jump on freely and frequently, and it still manages to get quiet a few players, as i was talking to some, they are back for good until crysis 2, i will be focusing alot more on crysis now and the servers continuing usage.

cheers boots
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Its funny how alot don't last for 2 maps and all syked for Friday...

Hmmmmmm Serbz, me thinks its always been Wednesday & Friday, boots been using server message constantly saying: and remember folks for a full server come in on Wednesday & Friday.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 pm

DANGERDAN wrote:
and for you virts to allow it makes you just as much of a hacker not to mention your sus ability to do the same for yourself.
my 'suspicious' ability to do the same? how is it suspicious?
Spoiler:

Anyways Wednesdays and Sundays Fridays sounds pretty gewd Very Happy

i reckonz Rocket damage should go up on tanks at least 3 rockets = 1 boom.
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 am

yep agree
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:07 am

I know I don't have a say but may I propose the following:
twincannonaa 300 = 600 or 900
twinshellaa 400 = 800 = 1200

And I know this sounds major nub but can the gausstank in newvehicles be lowered to 600 p due to its use being very limited as when you actually gather 600 prestige people are driving dramatically less as the forward bunker would of been captured thus rendering the tank to have no targets but use the main gun on infantry which is EXTREMELY HARD for the person.
gausstank 800 = 600
I'm the only one who uses it so I don't blame it being changed for 1 meer non-impact player.

Wazzakus of Jarheadian Chapter.
Battlebarge Nokia
Currently orbiting planet XV20 3 - deadworld
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 pm

nah that one should stay on as is
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Quote :
was a GG tonite till it restarted i mean srs wtf?
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:55 am

lol crysis, bringin back the bitchin since 2007 Razz
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 am

quote macro fail,

"was a GG tonite till it restarted i mean srs wtf?"

tru mao?

edit: but that stack was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:32 am

anyways, tonights another night, make sure your there, mesa is included in the rotation now,

see ya there
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 am

nw i'll be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:20 am

same =D
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 pm

good game tonight Smile thoroughly enjoyed it, especially destroying ava, god hes good, but im better just ask me Razz

hahaha till friday homos

Peace
Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 am

Don't embarrass me lol, there's deff better players than me atm Razz
The nights are great, hope we can keep them going.

Hmm there was something I wanted to ask you boots, but I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 am

Avalost wrote:

..........is it annoying having to sit down to piss all the time? Laughing
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 am

Avalost wrote:

you know ava, saying your aim is shit lol, but coming at the top of the leaderboard makes every other player feel like crap knowing they couldn't beat the guy with the "shit" aim lol too modest, be a bit more like boots and brag some more Razz
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 am

brag pfft, i dont brag, what i sa is fact, i am awesome, i will prove that tomo night

boots
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 am

We have the server still up, including a IA server, i hope everyone is still interested for wednesday and friday gaming, i will be going away for a while so you wont see me on. soo make sure you still play and keep the gaming going,

boots
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 am

is the ia server the one with the pw?

if so would i be able to get the pw of any admins through a pm.

cheers Syler.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 pm

you will have to talk to wounded about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Gathering of Crysis   Final Gathering of Crysis - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Gathering of Crysis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top