Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Veteran Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zygurt

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 am

Hi all,

Just tried to activate all my BF games with the veteran status thing and none of them work. 1942, Vietnam, 2142 and Heroes. None of them work. 1942 and vietnam give me invalid cd key messages andthe other 2 do nothing. Anyone else got this to work?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:42 am

Karma got in contact with the online support about the issue. He fixed it through that i believe
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:49 am

totally off topic but lol charlie, i wondered how you had 10 platinums then realised that the heavy vehicle ones count all up, haha. Such a vehicle whore =P
and you don't have platinum knife or nades yet, tut tut.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:13 am

Cheers Charlie.

@your dog, I'm so far off platinums, but I guess that's the case at lv 16 and 24 hours playtime lol.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 am

zygurt wrote:
Cheers Charlie.

@your dog, I'm so far off platinums, but I guess that's the case at lv 16 and 24 hours playtime lol.
Haha yeah don't worry about it, platinums are for when you whore a particular weapon too much =P
Ive got platinum 40mm nade launcher, at 1500 kills thats 3x the amount need for platinum for it
platinum AN94 at over 6500 kills, thats 6.5x the amount needed
platinum Knife, Grenade, REX magnum as well.

Those were the guns i stuck with for a while because i believed them to be the best. I still love the AN94, but instead of the REX now I'm fond of the M9 and MP 443 grach.
All the pistols are virtually the same, M9 is good as a sidearm but the 443 is better if youre sniping or using shotties and need a gun that has more bullets in it for when you need to shoot a lot.

A few rounds I've just run around with the 443 and magnum ammo and just smashed the shit out of like 6 guys in a row using the pistol, its tons of fun.

I got bored after a while and finally got at least 1 gold on every single gun, which was good fun to do most of the time. made me appreciate some of the other weapons a bit more.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Haha, I wasn't worrying about it, it just helps leveling up faster lol. Stufff like seeing that you need 2 kills with 1 gun to get a gold star etc.

4 knife kills in 10 seconds was a bit of fun lol. Especially when it's in 1 room lol.

For some reason though, I seem to lose connection to the servers a lot. Not sure if it's an internet problem, but I'll sometimes just lose connection with EA as well. It shouldn't be happening on a 1500 connection.

EDIT: Oh and I just finished assault, recon ages ago, but I've got 20 points total for medic LOL. Would be more if I got points when I've picked up a dropped kit though.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Bit off topic but hows the music going zygurt, while ur floatin around
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah zygurt, my net is fucking horrible. I drop out anywhere up to 5 times in a round. And I'm pretty sure using chat clients like Teamspeak or Vent make it worse, as whenever I'm playing with a bud and we go around doing crap together I'm always dropping out.
Even without that sometimes I drop out.

But my net is pretty bad anyways so could just be me

Oh, and fastest way to level up: Play as medic, spam revives and healing boxes everywhere. And use every gun and get to golds. It's faster to get golds on pistols if you feel like using them but LMGs are easymode.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:25 pm

your dog wrote:
Yeah zygurt, my net is fucking horrible. I drop out anywhere up to 5 times in a round. And I'm pretty sure using chat clients like Teamspeak or Vent make it worse, as whenever I'm playing with a bud and we go around doing crap together I'm always dropping out.
Even without that sometimes I drop out.

But my net is pretty bad anyways so could just be me

Oh, and fastest way to level up: Play as medic, spam revives and healing boxes everywhere. And use every gun and get to golds. It's faster to get golds on pistols if you feel like using them but LMGs are easymode.

Also use vehicles.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 pm

@Dessi - The musics going well. I was part of an exhibition back in June/July where I wrote, performed, recorded, mixed etc (lol) music and my mum did paintings. The website has just been updated to have 30sec clips of each of the 5 minute pieces. www.audiblechroma.com

I'm floating around now because I finally got broadband about a month ago now and I can be on my computer on the net lol. Pretty sure I'm back for the long haul now.

@your dog - something tells me that medic will be last lol. Playing engineer now and I'm up to the last gun (I think).

I've kind of neglected vehicles, but I've certainly seen how annoying they can be on some maps loll.

Of course with all this being said, I was going to bed an hour and a half ago...

EDIT: http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/zygurt
Back to top Go down
zygurt

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:03 pm

So I finished Engineer tonight and have moved onto medic. SOOOO Overpowered. These screenshots are my third round playing as medic. The previous round my k/d was 17-3.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/102987617-4.jpg
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/102987832-4.jpg

Needed 2 screens to fit the pins in lol. So that round was just PKM and Medkit.
Back to top Go down
Serval
Serval

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I've noticed the pins lined up at the bottom sometimes display more of a pin than you got (if you bother to count up the award score from all of them it's usually more than the award score you actually got).
Back to top Go down
zygurt

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 am

Yeah I've ahd that happen a few times, but mainly for the weapons stars. Like I'll have 2 golds, but only 5000 bonus points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veteran Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veteran Status   Veteran Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Veteran Status

View previous topic View next topic Back to top