Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Economic status!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

In uncertain times its great to see a rep help boost a store with over $1000 dollars worth of product for no cost! I recieved a "thanks for dealing with us" package today absolutely free of charge from DNA Designer Audio. It's absolutely made my day, so much product that I've gotta rearrange my shop to accomodate it.
Marines speakers
Marine Headunit cases
RCA Leads
Antenna ext cables
workshop buckets and mounting brackets
Assorted multiple fittings, gromets, screws, cable ties, ect
Amplifier Power cable kits (4 gauge and an 0 gauge kit)
Extra 0 gauge on reel, extra 4 gauge in power and earth, extra 8 gauge in power and earth, and 3 assorted colours of 100M 16 gauge remote wire
Plastic speaker spacers
And they are going to print out a vinyl window sticker to put on my front window

These guys are an australian mob and LOOK after the businesses they deal with, I suggest if you see a shop that sells thier gear you should highly look into dealing with DNA and buying thier equipment for your car (Or even home)

Support Australian owned companies and Australian businesses and build our economy again!

Dessi out!
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

I wish i got free stuff...
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm

good call dessi couldnt agree more, i prefere to go to small business' now then go to the big chains. Even if i have to pay a bit more, it certainly is better for aus
Back to top Go down
Sent_By_Royalty
FTW Clan Member
Sent_By_Royalty

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:49 pm

That's good to hear, however unlike most of us good people spending our Rudd money in Australia, there are some spending it elsewhere.

Yes Cosmic I'm talking about you, spending all your Rudd money to go on a 10 trip holiday to Thailand 5 star........

While your soaking up the sun and having fun on your sex trip, hard working folk like Dessi and Me have business that need people to support us.

Shame on you cosmic, I Shun you Razz

Cheers.

Sent.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Carts wrote:
good call dessi couldnt agree more, i prefere to go to small business' now then go to the big chains. Even if i have to pay a bit more, it certainly is better for aus

since when did u care u soft cock faggot!... go get urself a jar of harden the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:20 am

umm dude dont talk to me, keep it on track. theres fuckwits like you that have nothing good to say
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:33 am

Umm that's all you have to say Carts?

How about get fucked you fucking moron, go and have sex and support an industry that creates sex slaves out of innocent girls..

I hope one day youare made a slave and get fucked for fun by big cunts that think money is all you need...

You fucking cosmic cunt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Economic status! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economic status!   Economic status! Empty

Back to top Go down

Economic status!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top