Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tulzer
Tulzer

Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 am

Quote :
A tweet from the official Crysis Twitter stream reads:

Quote :
Crysis 2's new release date: March 22nd, 2011 in North America and March 25th, 2011 in Europe

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/crysis-crysis-2-can-you-play-crysis-nano-suit,11091.html

Multiplayer ScrrenSHOT

Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! ,X-2-257798-3
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:43 am

FUCKEN BFBC2 BULLSHIT, the pistol looks good tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:52 am

looks bloody awesome Smile

don't mind squads to an extent. i prefer to go off on my own sometimes tho
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 am

SylerFTW wrote:
looks bloody awesome Smile

don't mind squads to an extent. i prefer to go off on my own sometimes tho

Yeah battlefield type squads would be a nice change, don't think they would force every player to join a squad
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 am

I'm getting a bad feeling about the multiplayer for this. All I hope is that it doesn't come out to be like cod
Back to top Go down
Faggatron
Faggatron

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:29 am

Ripper wrote:
I'm getting a bad feeling about the multiplayer for this. All I hope is that it doesn't come out to be like cod

Yeah true, but i do want it to be different but not in a bad way. Hopefully it will have its old elements of gameplay but with new added things like this and even more improved gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:35 am

Cooch-Hybrid wrote:
Ripper wrote:

Yeah true, but i do want it to be different but not in a bad way. Hopefully it will have its old elements of gameplay but with new added things like this and even more improved gameplay.

Well main thing for me is, I want them to have the lasers which work in the same way as wars and all the other guns with slight visual changes. The squad thing i'm a bit iffy about although I don't know how well this would work with crysis though.

I just want crysis multiplayer to retain its online gameplay and most importantly keep the dedicated servers as everyone knows how COD6 was fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 am

it could be just a game mode...like some sort of infiltration thing where you have to stay together
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 am

^+1 having the squads in a game mode, like TDM/IA/CTF would be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buckethead121
Senior FTW Member
buckethead121

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah i would be a welcoming addition to have squad based for some gamemodes, once in a while its fun to work as a team instead of ramboring it
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 pm

love to have ctf, then i can remake all the great levels of past games Very Happy....also a race mode would be epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:53 pm

There'd be no point making it the same as vanilla or wars because then you may as well keep playing those games, changes will be good and interesting I hope as crysis already brings dynamic gameplay and strategy to the table with the suit modes; squads will allow people to get back into the fight even faster if they are like BC2 where you can spawn on squad mates, and make the action even more intense.

I just hope you can work the same with speed running and high jumping to get good tactics going with the squads, and they offer more balanced weapons so its not just the SCAR all the time.
Although it seems given they have been pushing for consoles that they will make some of it similar to MW2 and BC2, which is disappointing.

We shall see.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 pm

i don't think there is a speed mode. if you look at the mix and match suit modes speed isn't in any of em

the pc version will absolutely dominate the console version. not only graphics wise but also gameplay wise. fps has always and will always be better. console fanboys can go fk emselves
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm

SylerFTW wrote:
console fanboys can go fk emselves

+10
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:28 pm

lol +1
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 pm

I don't know all i want is for crysis not to end up like Cod6 without dedicated servers and soo much noob as shit like commando. I mean the squad feature sounds interesting, like it allows for other players to get back into the fight much quicker and help out, but i don't know i'm still iffy about it.

Lets just wait patiently and see what crytek bring out.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 am

I dont know but it would be better if they implemented more game modes than just PS and DM, cant see why there shouldnt be a few more MP options.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:43 am

would be good if they had the squads for IA / DM and normal modes for PS.
Wouldnt hurt to throw in some air dog fight modes.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 am

hopefully they have a multiplayer sandbox editor, so a group of people...say a clan, can make a map together, each working on different section's, also allowing live testing of cover or base locations etc......NOW THAT WOULD BE EPIC
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 am

Wounded wrote:
Speed mode is part of power mode, its combined with strength. u cant turn on speed mode without turning on strength mode as well.

Squads wud completely defeat the purpose of the PS game mode.

Squads imo wud be shit for the game unless they are all in mankini's kissing each others cocks, that will give me a maximum boner.

squads would actually make it shit +1
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 am

yae squads would be shit for PS but would be good if it lets you select it for TIA / CTF if they and if they implemented some cool new game modes.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 am

Ripper wrote:
Wounded wrote:
Speed mode is part of power mode, its combined with strength. u cant turn on speed mode without turning on strength mode as well.

Squads imo wud be shit for the game unless they are all in mankini's kissing each others cocks, that will give me a maximum boner.

Why would it be shit? Have you played crysis with squads, how the fuck would you know?
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

KarmaFTW wrote:
Ripper wrote:
Wounded wrote:

Why would it be shit? Have you played crysis with squads, how the fuck would you know?

Looks like someone like BC2 style. Well you see just by taking a look at crysis and trying to imagine playing with the squads makes me think thats gonna be shit, look at crysis now and try to imagine crysis having squads like BC2. I'll be honest I think having squads in crysis would ruin the game it would be another BC2 bullshit, which is something that i hope they don't do.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 am

Ripper wrote:
KarmaFTW wrote:
Ripper wrote:
Wounded wrote:

Looks like someone like BC2 style. Well you see just by taking a look at crysis and trying to imagine playing with the squads makes me think thats gonna be shit, look at crysis now and try to imagine crysis having squads like BC2. I'll be honest I think having squads in crysis would ruin the game it would be another BC2 bullshit, which is something that i hope they don't do.

I have always liked squad based gameplay, it would probably be in another game mode then the usual powerstruggle. I try and look at it as a positive, not always running across the map to get somewhere having to wait for a vehicle, when you can spawn next to your team mate and quickly join the fight, it will lead to more intense battles then one player in the prototype against 4 enemy from different direction. And it can still be bad, what I getting at is don't judge a game that will come out next year without actually knowing wtf your on about.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am

KarmaFTW wrote:
Ripper wrote:
KarmaFTW wrote:
Ripper wrote:
Wounded wrote:

I have always liked squad based gameplay, it would probably be in another game mode then the usual powerstruggle. I try and look at it as a positive, not always running across the map to get somewhere having to wait for a vehicle, when you can spawn next to your team mate and quickly join the fight, it will lead to more intense battles then one player in the prototype against 4 enemy from different direction. And it can still be bad, what I getting at is don't judge a game that will come out next year without actually knowing wtf your on about.

I actually do know what I'm getting at otherwise i wouldn't of put it forward. Thing is with crysis i can't see it having squads. I prefer crysis having spawn points like it does now. the only reason sqauds shit me was because of battlefield as all the time medics would be behind some rock and house and respawning all the time and using cheap shit like that, which then that defeated the purpose of having assult and sniper. By having the idea that there might be squads in this game makes me think its going to ruin in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 am

KarmaFTW wrote:

I have always liked squad based gameplay, it would probably be in another game mode then the usual powerstruggle.

+1
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:08 am

So... you want to judge a game that is several months away from the experiences you had with medics reviving players and hiding behind a wall, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that crysis has NO MEDICS no way of reviving any player. To me it sounds like you hardly play bc2 in the right way, no one would just let the medic revive the dead guy and rage about it, you got many ways of taking a wall down in bc2.
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 am

i liked the way that youd spawn near a player, and go your own way, idk i found it kinda funny, like your leeching for help so that player doesnt die so you can spawn near them, then its like ok thanks fuck off now lol.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 am

Lol ripper you can't go giving crysis 2 shit about squads when I've never even played it. It doesn't mean it has to be ps. A ctf mode with squads would be quite fun. Who knows. If u don't like it then u can play a game mode which doesn't use squads. Mostnofnthe players complain saying this is suit that is suit but when everyone plays it they change their mind.

When t comes out we'll see what it's like. If u like it then awesome. If not then don't play. Simple
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 am

KarmaFTW wrote:
So... you want to judge a game that is several months away from the experiences you had with medics reviving players and hiding behind a wall, if you knew what you were talking about you would know that crysis has NO MEDICS no way of reviving any player. To me it sounds like you hardly play bc2 in the right way, no one would just let the medic revive the dead guy and rage about it, you got many ways of taking a wall down in bc2.

Reviving medics was just an example and I know crysis has no medics, point out the obvious lol, and who says i rage i still play BC2 it's just that seeing all the medics spawn and keep camping in areas and all they do is keep healing. It's maybe just me not liking the idea of squads.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 am

SylerFTW wrote:
Lol ripper you can't go giving crysis 2 shit about squads when I've never even played it. It doesn't mean it has to be ps. A ctf mode with squads would be quite fun. Who knows. If u don't like it then u can play a game mode which doesn't use squads. Mostnofnthe players complain saying this is suit that is suit but when everyone plays it they change their mind.

When t comes out we'll see what it's like. If u like it then awesome. If not then don't play. Simple

Capture the flag as a mode would be great and your right many people do change there mind to playing games, but then there are players who just play for the hell of it and may not like many features about the game. Look if crysis does have squads then fuck it i'll most likely still play it coz its crysis.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Don't worry, there is no chance of having squads in ps. If they do then they will probz turn away most people. Would kinda defeat the purpose of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!   Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 release DATE OFFICIAL!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top