Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. Empty
PostSubject: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 am

Post your E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. E3 stuff here:

Last edited by Cosmic on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
crysis2forums

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 am

Here is an awesome site that will help a lot.

http://www.e3feed.com/
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Wish this was on PC....the original NFS back in the day was one of my favs Smile

Back to top Go down
Avalost
Avalost

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 am

Are you sure it won't be on PC?? I loved them too so I hope it will.

I checked quickly and found; "Criterion Games' Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, a new open-world entry in the hit franchise, will be playable in 3D on both PC and PS3." I don't care about 3D but it would have been gay for it not to come to PC, so I will keep my hopes up for some good old fashioned NFS. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ripper

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Avalost wrote:
Are you sure it won't be on PC?? I loved them too so I hope it will.

I checked quickly and found; "Criterion Games' Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, a new open-world entry in the hit franchise, will be playable in 3D on both PC and PS3." I don't care about 3D but it would have been gay for it not to come to PC, so I will keep my hopes up for some good old fashioned NFS. Smile

I agree with with criterion finally deciding to step in after EA has failed soo many times. I think its good that Criterion is overseeing the next development of the game, which I think should be really good the thing i hope they keep mods, cops and free roam and try to make the damage like burnout paradise, driving physics better and make the map as big as burnout paradise if not bigger. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.   E3  - Videos, links, info, discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

E3 - Videos, links, info, discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top