Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

So I took some videos of hackers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zygurt

So I took some videos of hackers Empty
PostSubject: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 pm

And by some videos I mean a lot. Is there somewhere we can put them so that something can be done about them.

Oh, and why are there so many 300-400 ping people ont eh aussie servers. Surely there are servers near them.

End rant.

Actually no, I'm just a little pissed off at the moment. IA first to 50. I came second with 1 kill. Really, 1 kill. Without hackers I'm easily pulling 10 kill streaks with the default scar. Not even worth playing MP as it is.

Oh and the limited edition 'goodies' are a joke. 4 rounds and I had everything that ou get from it anyway.

Now end rant.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 pm

limited edition also gives platinum tags and shit and camo scar, same price as normal edition too. Hackers are getting looked into now, just saw a post on crysis facebook saying they've put in some security update that reset all hackers caught and keeps kicking them, if they persist they become banned.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 am

There is a rumor that Crytek had turned off the CD key authorisation for a week to get around the cdkey in use issue....this left the door wide open for hackers with the pirate game to enter ligit games.....looks like that door is closed now...i hope.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 am

Zygurt if the hackers were on GON hit me up and ill show you where to post the report.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:11 am

This from MyCrysis...

31/3 - Today we released the first of a number of security updates, accounts that we have identified as exploiting an unfair advantage have been reset and if the activity persists they will be banned permanently. If you find yourself being kicked from every MP game it is because our systems have detected you cheating. We will continue to update anti-cheat software in Crysis 2 and strive for a cheat-free community.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 am

Apparently a lot of the 'hacks' are similar to some things tulz experimented with in CWars.
Makes you wonder how they could let such a problem run rampant for so long in their flagship games
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 am

Cossie I can't remember if they were on a GON server or not, but more than likely. Yeah I saw that announcement today.

I'm sure that they are similar to what tulz was doing in CWars, but then again I'll stick a few of them up and link them here.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 am

Hack 1

Hack 2

Hack 3.

Hack 1 and 3 are the same player.
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:13 am

For any hackers on GON see this thread.

http://games.on.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=209&t=185367
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 pm

oi who brought me into this XD.....it is fundamentally the same coding...just with a few extras(i did have the dev)....i dont have the game yet but i will grab it when i get bored of minecraft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Tulzer wrote:
oi who brought me into this XD.....it is fundamentally the same coding...just with a few extras(i did have the dev)....i dont have the game yet but i will grab it when i get bored of minecraft Very Happy

Please don't hack this one also
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Tulzer wrote:
I was thinking of a way to say what the hacks were without actually saying 'this is what they did..' because it would just get edited out and ill get warned for 'promoting' / subterfuge, although id just like to bring it to attention so people are aware of whats going on. but if you really wanted to know its not hard.

lol theres a piston mod out for minecraft, if i had that when i still played that would have been so awesome..
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 pm

If its a PC FPS then its been hacked...dont think just because its some FLAGSHIP TITLE it's going to be any different. People are making money off these things so they are going to make them and bypass security and do whatever they can to keep the hacks out because it's their business!
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 am

Dessicrater wrote:
If its a PC FPS then its been hacked...dont think just because its some FLAGSHIP TITLE it's going to be any different. People are making money off these things so they are going to make them and bypass security and do whatever they can to keep the hacks out because it's their business!
Oh I won't deny that's what hackers will always do - hack.

But crytek should have clearly worked out by now how to prevent this type of hack because it was prevalent in Crysis Wars. It took community server side mods to prevent it. All you need is something on the server to check the integrity of a few client files, and most of the hacks would disappear.
It's the fact they have done shit all since crysis wars, as well as let everything slide downhill with their intense focus on consoles over pc.. just more and more reasons for me to whinge and not want to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:54 am

the best move against hackers is the kill cam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:24 am

Yeah thats why you must have it enabled to keep a server ranked.
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 am

Unless its a pro server. Which is ranked and no killcam
Back to top Go down
JimmyMosquito
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 am

aka noob server aka cloak server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I took some videos of hackers   So I took some videos of hackers Empty

Back to top Go down

So I took some videos of hackers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: First Person Shooters :: Crysis 2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: