Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

RevTT open signup for xmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

RevTT open signup for xmas Empty
PostSubject: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Quote"

Show/Hide Dec-20-09 -
The staff at RevoTT are celebrating Christmas 2009 and New Year with a BANG!!, so the following will run from: 00:00 on Fri 25th of December 2009.

Open Sign-ups

Tell your friends, family members, or anyone to come join RevolutionTT, please have anyone wanting to join visit: THE URL WILL BE ADDED HERE sometime on the 24th of December 2009, keep checking back!!!.

Rules
- NO dupe accounts allowed, no exceptions will be made, 1 IP Address = 1 Account.
- The doors may close early if the Maximum accounts are reached, it’s better to sign-up A.S.A.P. just to be on
the safe side.
- Make sure you follow tracker rules and don’t do anything stupid (cheating, dupes, etc.).

If the person signing up has had a previous account at RevolutionTT, they need to join irc.revolutiontt.net port 6667 #help to get that one enabled.

Wait Times

The Torrent Wait Time System will be switched off to give new members an opportunity get off to a really good start, as well it will benefit many existing members at the same time, so do not take this as an opportunity to leech torrents, seed, seed, seed and seed some more."

Get in on the best VIP torrent site round Smile
Cos.

revolutiontt.net
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:23 pm

If you dont have one gents get it. Now that mininova and the others are shutting down, this is the best thing since Cojack joined FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 pm

^^ keep pulling

:p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm

you misspelt traelium there bobbyboy
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 am

all i can say is piratebay.org, its not shutting down completely free and user freindly, most torrents go there befor any other site including invite only sites as its the biggest in the world, never had a problem and always had wat i wanted

boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 am

Pvt trackers FTW boots. Try revtt to see the diff lol.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 am

yeh. most of my torrents go at 12mbps/1kbps lol hehe
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 am

Rev tt is much better. donate $20 u get a shitload of credit on double up time. Enough to last you a good 6 months. perhaps more.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 am

is the website meant to be anything more than a black screen with a 'login' link or am i doing something wrong?
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 am

It's still members only till Thursday then I will post up the signup link in this thread for yas to join. There are limited spots so best be in quick. They javnt posted the link yet, but one of us members will grab it straight away.
Cos
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 am

yeh 24th december i think it said.

btw. whats that irc thingo where you get free upload credit if ur on it during its peak times hehe. ill probably leave the irc on 24/7 rofl
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:04 am

Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:36 am

All signed up, thanks for the link cossie :-D
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 am

gah its giving me an error saying i appear to be behind a proxy. i blame that on optus :<
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 am

bloody difficult to get upload credits, or is that just me, I just don't seem to be getting good seed rates for finished torrents.
Back to top Go down
Venom

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:29 pm

yeh i agree deamon, i downed the victoria secrets show and uploaded like 1mb so far. im not complaining, i could watch those girls all night long
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:24 am

ur better off buying upload credit daemon. it saves heaps of time. just wait each month for a double up session. so double the credit displayed for the same price.

100gb is like about 50bux
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RevTT open signup for xmas   RevTT open signup for xmas Empty

Back to top Go down

RevTT open signup for xmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top