Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware Empty
PostSubject: Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware   Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:45 am

OK so haven't been around much of late because I just got smashed with some fucken "a.exe" virus

It totally killed my anti virus along with every other anti virus and malware removal program I tried to get fired up.

It killed IE totally saying I do not have the rights to open that program, leaving only firefox which could only run in safemode, It also did the "you are not allowed to use this program" to all the anti virus, and malware removal programs once they had been initialised and a scan attempted on the drive, even booting from a CD and attempting the scan from there got locked out and caused the programs to crash and burn, or evaporate into thin air mid scan.

Seems this "a.exe" is quite a persistant bastard and none of the so called fixes I found were able to fix it, and believe me I tried quite a few of them, and about a dozen different programs none of which were able to do jack shit about it.

If you happen to see "a.exe" running in your active processes then you are basically fucked so.... remove all partitions from the affected drives and do a complete reformat and clean install, seems the only way to be sure it has gone.

Internet usage during the past 24 hrs since I found it.
Crysis 54%
IE & FF 40%
a.exe 3%
all other programs 3%

I will get stuff re-installed soon enough and I'll see Ya's then.
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

PostSubject: Re: Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware   Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:52 am

wow ive got to say the 2 shittest programs from personal experiences is NORTON and MCafee. theya re shit and i was wondering are you using anyof those, THE best combo ive ever had. neva had a problem and dl more dangerous shit then indie ana jones, is free (thats right FREE) AVG and SandD, if you want a good one go stopzilla, can not be touched, i was gonna get them but i was to lazy cause i didnt have a credit card then

i miss you already troppo, c ya soon
//

//boots out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware   Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:05 am

try bitdefender? works a charm for me
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware   Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:39 am

sounds nasty, take it to a 'mates' place and ask them if they can take a look and link it to their router and pass it over muhahah.
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware   Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am

Already did something like that Dessicrater, ROFL

Quote :
Internet usage from past 24 Hrs before hand
Crysis 54%
IE & FF 40%
a.exe 3%
all other programs 3%

I hope none of you poor buggers got it while I was playing crysis.

Allthough I think I caught on to it not long after the other half installed it, along with IE 8, which was after I got off crysis.

You might wanna look in your task manager processes just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware   Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware Empty

Back to top Go down

Smashed by a.exe virus/worm/malware

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: Tech Discussion-
Jump to: