Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

MY crysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cacophony

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: MY crysis   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am

As I sit here an drink my beer i ponder on what crysis 1 once was.Full servers all over the world .I WAS VERY NOOB LIKE CRYSIS BEING MY 1ST EVER game on a pc , hoping my name was gonna oneday be at the top so i called my self cacophony1st. it took a long time to be at the top of a heap with noob tatiks being my 1st tatic was to set vec mines at the ends of t5unnels at the mesa on yank servers.i would lay my mines then drive up the tallest cliff waiting 4 atank to get to the mines, once the tank dribver would step out to blow the mine i would sniper him race down then still his tank.i did that 4 a long time.i never went on the aus servers cause my opinon was that they all hack(god the boys were good.the wghole crysis world was one big enjoyment when it was popular and it was knew to me an i just fell in love with it.then it dawed on me that i have to fight the aussies cause i then found out what ping was lolo, those FTW USED TO RAPE ME harder than an ape on speed.i used to rage dye so much that i was kicked 4 sum times 2 weeks cause i would abuse FTW an every kunt that shot shit outa me they all hacked was my thoughts/.@ important ppl helped me achive kills Quacks 4 one who i thank told me i drop like a sacki of shit an to dance like a head less chicken an ol serbsy who really gave me the tips i needed to get on top of my game.THE GAME was emensly piopular at that stage an turns out i just fuyckin love it to death. WARS . WHEN WARS ARRIVED THINGS WERE ALITTLE DIFFERENT.the 1 st person i shot in wars was serbsy who i could never lay a bullet on .what is going on .all the best players sterted to drop an it became obviuos that the game was slowed down alot to make it more even. trust me crysis 1 was a lot more of a challenge. THE point of me writing this is just to say that im very very saddend to see crysis evaperate right before my eyes as im a true beleiver of the game an its part of my life an waht other gAMES compare to it.Fucking none
what games have the freedom of tatics an what games have lazers that pin point head shots an let u clay stain till the cows come homw NONE. these days crysis is just dying an players are whinging an whine about utter crap.the game has always been laggy its better now than it ever was for smooth play is growing with time as pc parts come cheeper.the game is a big part of my life an i love it to the bone an when i see a player has gone it fucking really up sets me remeber hahadeath2u what happen to him what happen to 100's of tjhese players an why did they leave.was it because of noobs like me laying clays or just plain anger at getting shot a few times. I just want all u fellow gameras to hang in there an be crysis freaks an not leave the game making it stale an boring ol crysis FTW sever was full at 2am an we had so much fun i miss those days so much an i want to go back there. The game shell remain is what i say so can all u kunts just be posistiv an play more an help the ones that are new, if u rape sum one hard tell them u want th help them out orn they will just quit. thats it from me peace love an mung beans and watch ya step>bang,bang caco love u all even that fucking pony
Back to top Go down

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY crysis   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 pm

+1 for alcohol
Back to top Go down
cacophony

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: mate i made a few type mistakes but i mean what i say an when u all leave i will still be here   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:07 pm

TraeliumFTW wrote:
+1 for alcohol
Back to top Go down
Kel

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY crysis   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:14 pm

haha yeah i already told him that.. you can barely understand it
Back to top Go down
cacophony

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Thanks wounds there comforting words   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Wounded wrote:
haha cheers for the post caco, i remember u early in the days calling me a hacking cunt and copping abuse from u Razz

Crysis 2 footage will be released in the next few days i believe and i hope they fix the game so there is a bigger community for us fuckers to kill.

hang out for Crysis 2 caco, u know we will b there for that game, come enjoy other games with us while we all wait for Crysis 2
Back to top Go down
cacophony

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: if u dont understand that then get ya eyes checked   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Marlly wrote:
haha yeah i already told him that.. you can barely understand it
Back to top Go down
sErBz

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY crysis   MY crysis EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Cheers for the mention caco Smile

Umm my bet is that this upcomming Crysis 2 video will probably show a nanosuit cunt just shooting a chicken or some shit. Actually that would be quite cool compared to Crytek standards. But to be truthful i think they will just show off the awesome Graphics and what CryEngine 3 makes way for in Crysis 2. I doubt we'll see much of Crysis 2 itself.
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY crysis   MY crysis EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:35 am

i guess maybe a cutscene to build suspence
Back to top Go down
n vncnRPL

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY crysis   MY crysis EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 am

lets hope, i'm trying to get crysis co-op working, i can get a possible infultrate and destroy, like a team set out to get into a base and destroy a target before a time runs out, and u would be vsing bots, but i hope they get CTF or maybe race in there, since the scenes we hav scene hav had a city aspect to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY crysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY crysis   MY crysis Empty

Back to top Go down

MY crysis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top