Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

crysis friends problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ibinhy
ibinhy

crysis friends problem Empty
PostSubject: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 am

Smile hi

When i gave my friend a crysis wars cd WITH A DIFFERENT CODE i told him to play and he did i made a room he came in and he disconnect..

and when he made a room and i try to come in it says connection time out??

and what the hell is dx10 or something

can someone pleaase help me with this problem i cant go into my friends room Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 am

rooms? friends? wtf?
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 am

he means they made a private game/server

DX10 is a different graphics .. thing.. to DX9

one of you is setting up a private game in one of them while the other is trying to play under another, and you are dropping out.
im guessing that may be it..

or something else could be happening, need more accurate info please
Back to top Go down
ibinhy
ibinhy

PostSubject: Re: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:33 am

OKEY DOKEY well FIRST TIME my friend try coming in its said dx 10 not working or some shit like that. then i click dx10 and it worked but the only problem is he keeps disconnect and the picture pops up( that freezes him). and when i try going into hes room it takes LONGER to load it up than auserver. and finally it says connection timeout AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO COME IN

i tried this for ages and i dont know why it didnt work??

should i put password or something? oh and i dont understand " one of you is setting up a private game in one of them while the other is trying to play under another, and you are dropping out." that bit you said your dog Smile
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 pm

i meant under another DX. ie, one person is setting up a DX10 game while someones using DX9

that was a possible solution, you still havent really clarified whats going on

try getting others to join, or using google. or make sure you both are doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 am

turn Punk Buster on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crysis friends problem   crysis friends problem Empty

Back to top Go down

crysis friends problem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top