Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Games you would like to see sequel'd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3coy
FTW Clan Member
D3coy

Games you would like to see sequel'd Empty
PostSubject: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:29 am

I was just reading the post for a petition to add Crysis Wars Ex as an official MOD and saw the Majora's Mask mentioned... and somehow I just started thinking what games would be awesome if made anew with the game engines available now (ie: Crysis & Chrome)

My number one pick would be the original Carmageddon
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:45 am

the third one of carmageddon killed the series but with new technology like proper physics, euphoria engine and that engine that was made for star wars force or whatever would be sick. Full dismemberment/crowd control...hell yea!

Starseige was another series I'd love to have seen continued...fuck you seirra!

Most people may say duke nukem as a laugh lol.

Fallout 4 is a big one for me, that series has so much character, it's hard to fault post nuclear war RPG's lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:30 am

Oblivion Two will KICK ASS!!!! spent a good 120hrs+ roaming that game, fucking awesome at the time. the graphics arent quite as overwhelming now. But yeah it sure as hell made fallout look like a pathetic incomplete rip-off for me.

man at the end of fallout you got a lame little slideshow. oblivion had a fucking dragon biffing on with satan.
Back to top Go down
Dameen15
Dameen15

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Oblivion was actually the 4th title in 'The Elder Scrolls' series, the first being Arena, then Daggerfall, both of those DOS releases, then Morrowind, the first 3d release that won a load of awards and giving player the freedom to change anything they wanted to ingame, then Oblivion showing off the Havok engine and great graphics for it's time.
In the link below Bethesda (The company behind The Elder Scrolls) reveals plans for the next installment in The Elder Scrolls series.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/bethesda-pencils-in-new-elder-scrolls-title-for-2010
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Quest series by Sierra.......had many sequels already but would luv to see em on new engines.......police quest, space quest kings quest etc etc Man am showing my age now.......i remember loading them on the IBM XT about 20 floppys ROFL (yes kids games did originally com out on floppy disk b4 cds/dvds)

Roger Wilco FTW....lol

Cos.
Back to top Go down
Hardstyler69

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 am

Remake of FEAR 2. Coz the company that made it did shithouse job. They should've left it to Sierra like FEAR 1 and it would be better.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 am

monolith is the developer and vivendi is the publisher for fear 1, you prob need to go get your facts sorted lol. Monolith also made Fear 2 under a different publisher since vivendi is in shit I think.
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 am

or I'll change it to catsgalore and ridicule you for being a strange cat loving hermit man
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 am

C^NTSGALORE wrote:
Remake of FEAR 2. Coz the company that made it did shithouse job. They should've left it to Sierra like FEAR 1 and it would be better.

Who the fuck are you....???
Btw Fear 2 was an awesome SP game, very well done with the GFX and story i thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you would like to see sequel'd   Games you would like to see sequel'd Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you would like to see sequel'd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top