Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR Empty
PostSubject: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:00 am

As per one of our previous posts we complained about the password, I was told (promissed even) from wounded that we would be informed in due time..

WELL WELL YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER LAST NIGHT I DIDNT HAVE THE CODE DID I!
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:05 am

That Fucking Bitch shit ! She is holding out on me.. I still blame you though
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:07 am

I resent that comment. I NEVER liked pauline. Just for that, no password for you pauline. That's another place you can't enter now.
get on your knees bitch and start sucking up FTW boys
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:08 am

I am going to buy this site, convert it to squared space and kick out some people.... 1st on the list is you fuckbum

Last edited by (F_ck) Pauline. on Thu May 14, 2009 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:15 am

you couldn't afford them. I am sure FTW have more class than to sell their asses to the likes of an iliterate idiot like you.
what does this mean...? "poeple", "1st on the is you fuckbum"
Is that suppose to be english ? You spell as good as quacks. Probably both inbreds from the same animal species
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:27 am

I have fixed it fucker face...
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:38 am

some people are just so dumb. If you can remember in that tiny space of yours called a brain it was YOU who applied for FTW membership, not me.
Check the list of FTW members... you will note that my name isn't on it, just like yours. now get over it will you. You were Rejected, read it again R E J E CT E D. That's the same as ejaculated out, ejected, spat out and not swallowed.
Get OVER IT... YOU ARE NOT FTW... FTW want NOTHING to do with you. Kelly wants to see you DEAD.
Valium wants to stab you.
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:10 am

Listen here fuckup

It's always the vocal minority that fuck things up, i assume most of the clan would have relished the idea were it not for the fucking backward retarded minority.

if you remember FTW took ages to reject me unlike Bloopaman who rejected even before he applied.

Kelly secretly wants to chat to me but her ego will not let her admit that she misjudged me (due to a foul named game), wanting me dead was her way of hiding her admiration for me from the rest. I get it kelly, its ok.

Valium does seem to want to do all sorts of violent things to me, this is a little disturbing as i have never threatened anyone ever with physical violence.. but if that makes him feel more of a man than actually what he is fair enough, i can turn the other cheek but no sex Val.. settle petal..

And as for FTW not wanting anything to do with me, that may be true but while i am not banned and still bringing a smile to the faces of these retarded downsyndrome cock jockeys i am happy!
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:05 am

Hey pig, hmmm... you are as happy as a "pig in shit" ?
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:59 pm

Once again no fucking password.....

I tried the one that worked last time.. but no you fucking bright cunts have changed it.

I am starting to feel like you secretly hate me and want me to stop hanging around..
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:42 pm

oh so i should stop fucking whinging like a bald cunted emu with a hangover?
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Wounded wrote:
Hey Mate,

currently that server is being a bit of a gay shit, it wont change map at the end of a round it just sits there, so i have been fucking around with it, thats why it has a PW on it

when me and clerk were playing after you wen't we started to change map by voting but later on we forgot to but the maps changed so I'm guessing it began to work right
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:48 am

In other words, don't expect to hrear from axe wound ever again, that means fuck off bitch, you aren't wanted ha ha ha. You are too easy pauline, like your smelly cunt, you invite everyone in
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Danielle i will not have you saying these things that are clearly not true you fucking fat cunt faced slut minded dick eating shit slurping toe rag
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:16 pm

yeah, yeah. Keep trying to get into FTW's pants. Go ahead, make my day. put in another application. Lets hope it is dick-boy decoy who assesses your application this time. He likes anal sex.
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:26 pm

OMG WILL THE BOTH OF YOU GO OFF AND FUCK EACHOTHER ALREADY?

GIVE US ALL A BREAK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:08 pm

can i join in Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:46 am

of course sarge. you, me, pauline and kelly... in a room... jelly wrestling.
Sarge, don't forget your MANKINI. Kelly you bring the ice-cream... hmmm... should this be in the challenge section ?
axe wound can be the referree
Back to top Go down
Earz4life
Earz4life

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:03 am

He'll just end up being Wounded in the anus
Back to top Go down
Sgtkiller
Sgtkiller

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:11 am

sweet danielle bring it on, should b a good night. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imminentsoldiers.com
BabyPeeler

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:48 am

Shotgun video'ing it, it'll make me rich!
Teh interwebs is full of sick bastards just like y'all that'd love to see that shit, and pay me for it
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:31 am

I will not lower myself to this standard, unless of course the Jelly is warm and scented..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR   WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR Empty

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PASSWORD YOU LIAR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top