Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

What's The Password CUNT's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(F_ck) Pauline.

What's The Password CUNT's Empty
PostSubject: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:00 am

How can i get in to the challenge server if i don't have the fucking password...

I went in and asked Jarhead but as usual he was sucking his own cock and didn't realise he had an audience..

Last edited by (F_ck) Pauline. on Thu May 07, 2009 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:08 am

How does that answer the FUCKING question axe?

Nice to see you work about as hard as us.. first post 9am last post 5pm.. fucking bludger

Last edited by (F_ck) Pauline. on Thu May 07, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:28 am

huh stfu lol

l'm not FTW how am l suppose to know

go on FTW TS and ask....next time.....
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:58 am

Am i talking to a fucking wombat with downsyndrome ?

let me explain it once again...

Last night there were two FTW (For The Women) clan servers,

The first one had only one person in it, our fine feathered friend Jarhead who was wanking so hard he didnt even notice me abusing him..

The second one had many fucking useless assholes in it (the ftw clan) but was password protected...

I just want to know what the password is (if it is a static password) or if it changes you need to tell me before you start the server..

Is that clear fuckers?
Back to top Go down
[F_CK] Danielle

PostSubject: Re: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:48 am

Geez... and it took 9 pages in the sealed section and 800+ views to reject this fucker from FTW !!!
To those of you who wanted pauline in, You guys are seriously twisted.
I can't get rid of her quick enough !
And poor Jarhead ha ha ha, copped it for nothing. It's ok to masturbate jarhead, you were alone in the server anyhow.
With so many challenges why not have a ROSTER section so you can see who is challenging who and when.
Yeah, I'd like to JUST spectate as well and even add my/ our unique blend of commentary skills (if allowed) in the challenges. These challenges are beginning to sound like a specatator sport ! (yeah pauline have our favourites too that we'd like to support and see win ha ha).
The idea of state of origin challenges sounds like a great idea too ! you guys are becoming quite the creative fucks... when did intelligence creep into the clan ?

And as for Pauline, if the server is locked then I can only assume they want you .... O U T.
read my cunt lips... they HATE US... remember ?
your application was R E J E C T E D
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:52 am

Rejected????

Surely not?

How could anyone reject my smiling yellow face?

As for you axe man - never accuse a pokemon of having downsyndrome because i can always evolve into something much better.

you however can only ever eat the fucking chips on the ground.

Danielle - you fucking stupid skirt wearing snake holder... my application is still under review...

If you would stop having sex with animals you will have the time needed to read..

I am in a meeting and should not be typing in the stupid fucking forum..
Back to top Go down
(F_ck) Pauline.

PostSubject: Re: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:02 am

Ahhh that would almost put me in your close family circle axe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Password CUNT's   What's The Password CUNT's Empty

Back to top Go down

What's The Password CUNT's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top