Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

sErBz New Setup!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Here is some pics of my new, well upadted setup..

sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0028
sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0029
sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0030
sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0027
sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0028-1
sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0032
sErBz New Setup!!! Photo-0031
Back to top Go down

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:08 pm

lol, nice screen serbz.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:45 pm

looks nice serbz, but learn to take some fuckin pictures lol they are blurry as hell. less of the caffeine yeh? =P
whered you get the car setup from, a friend of mine wants one for some driving games he has
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:47 pm

that is the biggest piece of shit ive ever een in my life!...
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:19 am

lets see inside the computer. what you got inside there Smile

oh and btw ydog thats a logitech G25, most expensive atm i think
Back to top Go down
FooisM

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:52 am

Wounded you live in a garage... you dont need a fucking desk... use a car or someshit... YOU GOT WHEELS AND SHIT THERE.

Also...
Dont spend money on you're machine, spend it on a non fucking shitty camera
Back to top Go down
sErBz

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:08 am

Wounded wrote:
i have a G25, currently dont have any room to have it setup, need a new computer table.

nice setup tho serbz Smile

suprised to see headphones in the picture tho, thought your parents wud have taken those already

Haha nah my mum soughta gave up on that, which means that it is safe to by a proper set of no sound loss shit headphones that dont even have bass Sad

My actual computer specs can be found in the actual thread that everyone put their specs into but yeah one more upgrade on the way:

Galaxy GTX260 (216 SP)
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:05 am

fuckin serbian faggot
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:32 am

Serbz what driving games you play? I have em all lol........we should do some GRID MP action that game seriously rocks hard....codemasters have the best driving sim engine out atm! Cant wait for there F1 game to come out!
Cos.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:42 am

Hey man, at the moment i only have the trial version of Rfactor, and some really old racing games, i am planning on buying GRID in a week or two though.

BTW pictures taken off my modile phone fuckers!
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:46 am

sErBz wrote:
Hey man, at the moment i only have the trial version of Rfactor, and some really old racing games, i am planning on buying GRID in a week or two though.

BTW pictures taken off my modile phone fuckers!
*hint* the torrent version of GRID has MP enabled so you dont have to buy it at all lol!
Back to top Go down
FooisM

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:49 am

CosmicFTW wrote:
Serbz what driving games you play? I have em all lol........we should do some GRID MP action that game seriously rocks hard....codemasters have the best driving sim engine out atm! Cant wait for there F1 game to come out!
Cos.

Think you'll find that the best driving engine comes from a free game that the name escapes me atm...
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:29 am

rfactor you are talkn bout Foo and its ok if you are after a full on Sim thats like Microsoft Flight sim for planes, but lacks in the awesome GFX and replayability factor like GRID does. Ultrarealistic physics and eyecandyFTW...and a huge range of play modes and vehicle/race types are what makes GRID better.
Try it you wont be dissapointed! Wink
Like i said get the version of RevTT and you can play MP also.
Cos.
Back to top Go down
sErBz

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm

It pisses me off a little, at how the wheel turns by itself at times, and i even turn off the fucking wheel assistance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sErBz New Setup!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sErBz New Setup!!!   sErBz New Setup!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

sErBz New Setup!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top