Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

FTW Logo By sErBz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sErBz

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:41 pm

heard you's needed a new logo... *drum rolls* presenting!.....

FTW Logo By sErBz Logo_l11
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:14 pm

yeah mate, i really like it..

what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 pm

I dont mind it, if you minus the AOS fag touch though, or if some one will hurry the fuck up and recruit serbz (he knows he spends all his time with us like the rest of his clan mates. Thats right all YOU AOS MUNGERS. Get your own TEAM SPEAK or try the fucking application page FFS.

........................etc Cojacks
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
sErBz

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:13 pm

lol bob i dont go on a particular teamspeak because its aos or ftw who is there, i go to ftw team speak for a laugh.. i am not in ftw because i prefer to be in aos where pwning you personally feels much better... thankyou for loving my banner though Razz
Back to top Go down
zygurt

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:05 pm

I think that Nomad should be in the foreground though rather than the COD guy.
Back to top Go down
Shmoe

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 pm

i think you should put a fucking game character in the forground FROM A FUCKING WW2 GAME

OH NO WAIT, OF COURSE THEY HAD GAS MASKS AND M16'S WITH SILENCERS IN 1942.

GTFO MY HOUSE
Back to top Go down
sErBz

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 am

pictures were provided by carts Razz:P blame him hahahaha

feedback appreciated, if it is not something that you guys intend to use, then thats ok
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:45 am

who gives a fuck it looks good
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 am

Not too bad Serbz, thanks for your efforts, other than the stuff below I like it.

I don't like the COD bloke much though, he looks like a plastic soldier from toy story, would be kinda cool if you could rotate him a little clockwise so that his elbows are both resting on the bottom of the pic like he is in prone position taking cover behind the COD text and closer to the edge of the screen so his helmet/eye line pokes up above the COD text in the middle of the text, with his rifle sticking out much less across the graphic
This way the COD stuff will be less overwhelming and will also leave some space to add the next games pic
also Id prefer to see the FTW For The Win font on our forum banner atm.

I know you cant fix the pic Carts gave you, but don't let that stop you, no one said you had to use carts pics did they ??? right click, save picture as , problem solved.
hehehe Carts you set the poor guy up to fail ... if COD looks like that there's no way I'm getting it ... its crap, its supposed to look like 1942 ...NOT like it was made in 1942.

also on this topic Serbz, if we like the end result are you going to be able to add each of our individual names to one for a forum sig ?
Back to top Go down
sErBz

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Gone_Troppo wrote:
Not too bad Serbz, thanks for your efforts, other than the stuff below I like it.

I don't like the COD bloke much though, he looks like a plastic soldier from toy story, would be kinda cool if you could rotate him a little clockwise so that his elbows are both resting on the bottom of the pic like he is in prone position taking cover behind the COD text and closer to the edge of the screen so his helmet/eye line pokes up above the COD text in the middle of the text, with his rifle sticking out much less across the graphic
This way the COD stuff will be less overwhelming and will also leave some space to add the next games pic
also Id prefer to see the FTW For The Win font on our forum banner atm.

I know you cant fix the pic Carts gave you, but don't let that stop you, no one said you had to use carts pics did they ??? right click, save picture as , problem solved.
hehehe Carts you set the poor guy up to fail ... if COD looks like that there's no way I'm getting it ... its crap, its supposed to look like 1942 ...NOT like it was made in 1942.

also on this topic Serbz, if we like the end result are you going to be able to add each of our individual names to one for a forum sig ?

hey troppo, umm yeah ill try get another pic for the cod5 part of the picture, i have no clue about anything in cod5 so anything looks good enough for me for that part. as for the overwhelming cod5 part, thats the only way i could blend em.. ill try and make it better hopefully tomorro night, and yeah i am happy to make you guys signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FTW Logo By sErBz Empty
PostSubject: Re: FTW Logo By sErBz   FTW Logo By sErBz Empty

Back to top Go down

FTW Logo By sErBz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top