Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 Empty
PostSubject: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm

bladerunner looks fucking amazing!!!!! the others kinda look dull tbh... the movie on the other hand of bladerunner is the biggest piece of shit movie as well as king lear taht i had to study for yr 12!
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:10 am

bladerunner shit? That movie has too many thinking moments in it for you gazz?
Back to top Go down
win
win

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:02 am

GazzFTW wrote:
bladerunner looks fucking amazing!!!!! the others kinda look dull tbh... the movie on the other hand of bladerunner is the biggest piece of shit movie as well as king lear taht i had to study for yr 12!

Oh em gee, i could seriously shoot Ridley Scott made that movie. It's just a bunch of film/literary techniques shoved together with a bit of symbolism without any actual plot. I wouldn't even find it remotely interesting even if i didn't study it for english.
I would say shakespeare should be shot too, but he's kinda been dead for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:10 am

i never had to study the movie so ill enjoy the game =)
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:31 am

no actually dessicrater im actually prettygood at english Razz... its my strong suit Razz... for advanced english had to study that shit movie i got all the techniques and wat... but that doesnt change the fact that its the biggest load of shit ive ever seen
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:41 am

yeh engrish my strong sujekt too......... but im 2 kool for scool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2   Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien, Bladerunner and I Am Legend on Cryengine2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top