Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

i cant get the alien vtol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ibinhy
ibinhy

i cant get the alien vtol Empty
PostSubject: i cant get the alien vtol   i cant get the alien vtol EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:56 am

well i typed in newvehicles where i got my helicopter or vtol. and i was trying to find the alien gun moar or moac that freezes people to put on my vtol. but its not their. and i went into the prototype and typed it in nothing came up with alien gun i really want the alien gun and if you guys know any good guns like the one u shoot and that causes and earthquake in the vtol please tell me (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i cant get the alien vtol   i cant get the alien vtol EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 am

there is no earthquake

the alien vtol is !buy alienvtol i think, then thres !buy twinmoacvtol and !buy twinmoarvtol. you have to have a shitload of money to buy these and can only get them from aviation factories, not the prototype. vtols cannot spawn in garages. the singularity tac tank which fires black holes is !buy ussingtank, and its quite expensive too, and can only be baught from the prototype and only if you have 100 energy (i think, i never use these scumbag vehicles)
Back to top Go down
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

PostSubject: Re: i cant get the alien vtol   i cant get the alien vtol EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 am

and you can just type- buy twinmoacvtol -without the ! infornt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i cant get the alien vtol   i cant get the alien vtol Empty

Back to top Go down

i cant get the alien vtol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top