Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Charlie and his taunts towards me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

Charlie and his taunts towards me. Empty
PostSubject: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Im sure all of you on teamspeak have herd charlie over the last few months with his taunts towards me and how he would own me in a one on one but for those of you who dont know heres the story.

When i first met Charlie back in the original crysis days he couldnt hit the broad side of a bus with a minigun then after meeting me and the other FTW boys with some late night one on one training and a few computer upgrades Charlie has become what he is today... A big headed cocky prick... Smile

Over the past few months Charlie has decided to do what no student should ever do, challenge his mentor. He has been taunting me day in and day out with his claims that he will own me and if you look back in the forums im sure you will find such posts supporting this.

Anyways this is how it all went down. After a movie i decided to see who was still on teamspeak but it was empty, then looked at steam and here is charlie and this is what happened.

Charlie and his taunts towards me. Charli10

So he says "ok then first to 20"

Charlie and his taunts towards me. Screen10

Then 15 minutes later....

Charlie and his taunts towards me. Screen11

So the lesson lernt today Charlie is : Dont ever underestimate the Quack!

Last edited by QuAcKsFTW on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Dear Mr Quacks *the great*

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior these past months. I have thought long and hard about these allege offenses and have realized how very angry you must have been.

I am really sorry for doubting your *Greatness* as you are, and have always been, the most high and better player than I and for this mockery i have pounded you with i am truly sorry *rolf*

As lesson #234 in the *Quacks guide for minions* states whilst being dominated, You must exercise the teaching of *HARDING THE FUCK UP*

As you being a mentor, I am proud to show off my skill, for i have learn it from you.

SO HARDEN THE FUCK UP CUNT AND VERSE ME AGAIN!

Charlie oxoxo
Back to top Go down
bob
Senior FTW Member
bob

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:47 am

CharlieFTW wrote:
*Quacks guide for minions*

Charlie oxoxo

Hahaha pissed my self charlie.

No wonder there such stains lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackrangeoffroad.com.au
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:47 am

now you see why quacks is numba 48 on crystats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:15 am

CharlieFTW wrote:
Dear Mr Quacks *the great*

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior these past months. I have thought long and hard about these allege offenses and have realized how very angry you must have been.

I am really sorry for doubting your *Greatness* as you are, and have always been, the most high and better player than I and for this mockery i have pounded you with i am truly sorry *rolf*

As lesson #234 in the *Quacks guide for minions* states whilst being dominated, You must exercise the teaching of *HARDING THE FUCK UP*

As you being a mentor, I am proud to show off my skill, for i have learn it from you.

SO HARDEN THE FUCK UP CUNT AND VERSE ME AGAIN!

Charlie oxoxo

charlie u need to HARDEN THE FUCK UP!... u bitch backing down... go dry ur eyes princess...

and preacher quacks used to be top 10 at some point a while back... keeping in mind that there were like 2 or 3 hackers in front of him...
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:38 am

I don't go by crystats anyhow....that shit is so unfairly stacked....Numero uno is psycho with a negative KD rating! WTF! I'll give you a run quacks mate, no bragging or nothing just a one on one first to 20 like charlie had. Charlie get over it mate lol he mopped the floor with ya unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
NanoSnipeFTW
Senior FTW Member
NanoSnipeFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:17 am

OMG Charlie how did you lose to quacks? fuckn hell, he's easy just bring in the fisties and a few other... 'tricks'.. and you'll have a victory!

Much to learn you still have young Charlie son.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am

seriously... 10??
fuck and here i thought he was sum lazy bogan =='
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:59 am

Dessicrater wrote:
I don't go by crystats anyhow....that shit is so unfairly stacked....Numero uno is psycho with a negative KD rating! WTF! I'll give you a run quacks mate, no bragging or nothing just a one on one first to 20 like charlie had. Charlie get over it mate lol he mopped the floor with ya unfortunately.

Dessicrater.... lol

QuAcks is a fuckn good player. It's just that he doesn't give his 100 % these days.

Good luck with that dessi lol
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 am

charlie...you probably havent had a chance to go up against me, Im a quite decent player myself. I've mucked around with quacks before though on his map the other week.
Back to top Go down
DaemonFTW

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:23 am

that and he is the biggest addict

2098 hours and ranked 50th atm

thats 87 days straight
Back to top Go down
cHr0n0sPh3r3

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm

DaemonFTW wrote:
that and he is the biggest addict

2098 hours and ranked 50th atm

thats 87 days straight

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
WUT?!
EDIT: Charlie got raped lol. Of course i suck worse whenever hope sticks his head into the server... >.< I always somehow end up in his cross hairs no matter where i am, all the way across the map? Boom headshot >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and his taunts towards me.   Charlie and his taunts towards me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie and his taunts towards me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top