Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Thank you Charlie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kel

Thank you Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Charlie   Thank you Charlie EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:15 pm

I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to Charlie.. Mate you are the greatest man on earth atm..
Thank you so much for everything you have done for me.. You put in time and effort to teach me to get alittle bit better.. and i appreciate it..

Just wanna say thank you!! Smile *Gives a round of applause*

Reason for me thanking him \/\/\/\/

Thank you Charlie Wup99x

I think i held myself up well considering the stack Very Happy.. My Team had no bunker, no energy and yet i still managed to hold my own.. In the end i ended up raging because i got team killed 5 times (Accidently) in the last 3 mins and i just couldnt get that last kill.. But Charlie you have been a god send and i owe you a big nasty drink my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

Thank you Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Charlie   Thank you Charlie EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:28 pm

I have created a monster.

excellent....... Twisted Evil

I tried, my aim wasn't excellent, she out done me for the round Sad

She Owned everyone and sustained the proto for awhile also. Until she ventured out and started to slaughter everyone outside of proto. Sneaking in the chance to steal all the sites.

Good stuff mate

Now awaiting karma's 100
Back to top Go down
Lilboots

Thank you Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Charlie   Thank you Charlie EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:56 am

haha, monster u say. Maybe abc's 5pm cartoons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilbooty.com
KarmaFTW
KarmaFTW

Thank you Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Charlie   Thank you Charlie EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 am

Smile got toooo much work these few weeks and I'm taking a wee break because I play better once I have had a break
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you Charlie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Charlie   Thank you Charlie Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Charlie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: General Forum :: General Forum Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: