Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Check out some of my music

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zygurt

Check out some of my music Empty
PostSubject: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 am

Hey guys,

I have uploaded some of my music to the net and it can be found here.
http://www.icompositions.com/artists/zygurt

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 pm

lol i will be a critic Very Happy: the dance song sounds like som1's getting slapped on the arse... lol its good man..

the classical piece sounds really good for a spooky film i reckon.. would fit well...

that music video i gotta say was pretty sick!.. such good sound effects and the music blended in nicely with the scenery etc.

the last hope piece wounds like gladiators going into battle.... "spartans, tonight we dine in HELLLL!!!!"

lol fred and jill... i like the beat.. the sound sounds like the boomer from l4d lol... lol "fred, fred, fred, fred, fred, fred, fred, fred, fred"..lol i think its saying tha no? either that or like a gribbit.hahaha wait theres more... "jill, jill, jill, jill ,jill, fred, jill, fred jill"

off shoot sounds very pleasent.

the beggining is very pleasent also... i reckon its the best one...
Back to top Go down
Dessicrater
Senior FTW Member

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:16 am

all in all...not bad but needs more refinement and experience. Good use of experimentation but don't expect them to be in the top 100 any time soon. I use FL Studio 8 Producer Edition but Im self taught so not that flash hot either.
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks for the comments.

@Dessicrater I don't expect any of them to be in the top 100 and they weren't written to be there. Would you mind explaining refinement and experince? If you are meaning the sounds used I fully understand but I don't have the money or the bandwidth to get professional sounds.

@Gazz I'm glad that Fred and Jill made you laugh. I'm sure that you saw what I used to make it, but in case you didn't, I recorded a guy saying Supercalafragelistic... and then cut it up, pitched it up and down, slowed in down, sped it up, reversed it etc.
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:12 pm

cool man.. keep it up i want the album release by the end of the fall Razz
Back to top Go down
zygurt

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Haha, I could already release an album, but it's all so different from each other that you wouldn't be able to market any of it lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 am

Nice like the dance ,welcome to babylon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:23 am

Thats some sweet music Zygurt. Great Job!

A mate of mine does something similiar to creating music but he uses pure code - check it.

https://www.youtube.com/niobyte

edit -
Frantic Beats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg88usKnxA8&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
GazzFTW

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:12 pm

nice! very nice.. i reckon with some tweaking frantic beats would be fucking awesome... still is now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out some of my music   Check out some of my music Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out some of my music

View previous topic View next topic Back to top