Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( Empty
PostSubject: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 am

I won't drop names, but if you're curious I'm sure a quick google search will let you know that an eagerly anticipated sequel to an old game loved by many has been leaked on the internet, and is available for anyone willing to try and make it work.
Seems like some people in the video game industry have butterfingers; first Crysis 2 and now this.

I haven't got it yet (so can't verify myself), not sure if I will. Probably wait for some footage on youtube to go up first and check it out.
Just in case it is a hoax in the making or something. There are screenshots appearing though of in game stuff.

Here are a few pics
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

In other news, these forums seem rather inactive. How is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 am

Doin' great here in Tas Doggie a tad cold though yeah it's hard to come up with threads & posts these days it's kinda quiet for this ol' pensioner on the gaming front atm low cash flow GO THE FRO' afro
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Yeah I've been busy busy busy with Uni and lacking in money also.

Adelaide has been pretty quiet, apart from that guying storming a house in a suburb near me and killing a few people + injuring a police officer. That was last month.
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 pm

We had a house fire up round the corner from us thats as exciting as its been around here of late that was yesterday
Back to top Go down
ARNY84FTW
Senior FTW Member
ARNY84FTW

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Yeah doggie things are very quiet because there is very little to chat about. I think it will pick up again once BF3 comes out.

Last edited by ARNY84FTW on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

E3 is on soon, in a few days I think

I'm sure there will be lots of trailers and previews to look over.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 pm

planned leak of course. Eidos certainly aren't trying to cover their tracks with the way they're encouraging the downloading of it and asking for feedback.
Back to top Go down
your dog
FTW Clan Member
your dog

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:10 pm

ColdPreacher wrote:
planned leak of course. Eidos certainly aren't trying to cover their tracks with the way they're encouraging the downloading of it and asking for feedback.
Ah thought it may have been a viral attempt.. People see it appear on torrent sites, presume it was a 'leak' and laugh and jump on it to try the game out for free. yet its only 3GB in size and apparently the first 12 hours.

Really just a big demo, which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am

although at the same time it's possbile it wasn't a planned leak. if it isn't, then Eidos have taken a completely different approach to what crytek have. rather than saying, "don't download it, we're very disappointed etc" reaction they have reacted to it in a positive way and noticed that the community's feedback can be very useful in upcoming patches, fixes hence the asking for feedback and suggesstions
Back to top Go down
cosmic
Senior FTW Member
cosmic

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm

i like the fact you can set 3D stereoscopic mode in the display settings right from the menu and the TV detects it and automatically changes to 3D....no need for third party 3D apps...like tridef3d which i use for all the other games.
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:23 am

how is the 3D btw? does it make playing the game alot more difficult?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(   A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked  :( Empty

Back to top Go down

A prominent upcoming video game has been leaked :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top