Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

LOLz @ the EA server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ifweavfnya

LOLz @ the EA server Empty
PostSubject: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 am

Today I joined the EA server and saw dan using the name [ADMIN]DangerDan. So I crated a profile called [ADMIN]MaddMoose and went around in god mode, with nothing to stop me from killing everyone on the server. Because they had no PB set up, I was allowed to use the false name and terrorize the server. i didnt actually kill anyone but I could easily have Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaPony
DaPony

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 am

lol how do u enter GOD mode? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:34 am

Lol i remember that, didn't think it was you though.

@ DaPony When you are admin on that server you are always invincible. Correct me if i am wrong.
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:43 am

If you have the admin tags (In eaplay its [ADMIN]) infront of you're name, you become invincible. Seriously, try it yourself afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 am

But then you get perma-banned for hacking. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 am

You don't, when someone shoots you in admin mode it gives them a message saying 'you cannot kill the admin...' And its entirely dan's fault for not locking certain names to specific CD keys using PB, like on the FTW server. And he cant ban you because he has no PB cheers so either he removes the admin protect feature from the server or he gets PB. In the mean time we can have some really good laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:53 am

Know any good codes to type in the console?
Back to top Go down
DaPony
DaPony

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:54 am

think theres more to it than that. i made [ADMIN]DaPony and it just kept saying "do not use "admin" anywhere in your name" :,(
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: aa   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:05 pm

ClerkWithKnife wrote:
Today I joined the EA server and saw dan using the name [ADMIN]DangerDan. So I crated a profile called [ADMIN]MaddMoose and went around in god mode, with nothing to stop me from killing everyone on the server. Because they had no PB set up, I was allowed to use the false name and terrorize the server. i didnt actually kill anyone but I could easily have Twisted Evil

u fuckin killed me cunt bs

and ye wounded l tink Dan has locked out the commands cause he won't let me do much just the kick and ban
Back to top Go down
ifweavfnya

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:54 am

I don't think I could use the console, the [ADMIN] tag is just for activating the admin protection, you need punkbuster or Rcon or reconnect to use the console ingame, which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
QuAcKsFTW
Clan Founder
QuAcKsFTW

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:51 am

Jarhead wrote:

u fuckin killed me cunt bs

Watch your language cunt!
Back to top Go down
https://clanftw.forumotion.net
DaPony
DaPony

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 am

i think they made you unable to use it Sad
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm

You watch your fucking language cunt! cause l don't wana watch mine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLz @ the EA server   LOLz @ the EA server Empty

Back to top Go down

LOLz @ the EA server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top