Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Server online, but not shown in server listing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D3coy
FTW Clan Member
D3coy

Server online, but not shown in server listing Empty
PostSubject: Server online, but not shown in server listing   Server online, but not shown in server listing EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Hey all...just wanted to give you a heads up that today around 2133 JST (Japan) the server was online, but not being advertised on the server listing. I could join via the IP, but no one was home... Just kind of odd!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Carts
FTW Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Server online, but not shown in server listing   Server online, but not shown in server listing EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:45 pm

yeah thanks mate.

I thought i heard somewhere that the crysis server was down. Before i couldnt see any node or our AusServer.

Anyway cheers for that.

CartsFTW
Back to top Go down
Watchout29

PostSubject: Re: Server online, but not shown in server listing   Server online, but not shown in server listing EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 pm

yer just need to join the manual way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server online, but not shown in server listing   Server online, but not shown in server listing Empty

Back to top Go down

Server online, but not shown in server listing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan FTW Australia :: First Person Shooters :: Crysis Wars :: General Discussion-
Jump to: