Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zygurt

So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain   So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 am

I'm on a film set this weekend and next weekend at Oxleyish. The house we're in was flooded close to the second floor and there is still crap everywhere. Good thing that we're shooting a horror film. We even got them to leave a wall up so that we could put someone through it lol. I'll never forget the smell though. Although after spending 12 hours in a room with the lights and sweating it couldpossibly smell more of BO than anything LOL.

Not sure if I've put a link to this up here, but this is a link to some photos I took after cleaning up the weekend after the flood.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37718515@N05/sets/72157625704053435/
Feel free to look at the rest of them too.
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain   So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 am

nice work mate Smile
Back to top Go down

So us Queenslanders like a bit of rain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top