Clan FTW Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECEIVING DATA.............Hey Nomad, you're still with us? https://twitter.com/Crysis We're back Baby!

Share | 

Happy fucking new yr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kel

Happy fucking new yr Empty
PostSubject: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 am

Happy new year to everyone.. Now remember don't get too drunk drunken and end up in a bush or something.. and remember to wear a condom.. Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gone_TroppoFTW
Senior FTW Member
Gone_TroppoFTW

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:06 am

Do we have to wear them all night ??? when you do get too drunk ... remember to wear clothes, walking around in nothing but a condom on new years is not the best idea, fun as it may be LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 am

man my friend was so wasted the other night he walked home 2kms bare fuckin naked, amazing he didnt get arrested.

meanwhile im getting geared up to have my midnight swim attempt to new zealand just to show how ripped i am, happy new years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:08 am

haha ill try not to, getting some of the raider's cheerleaders over to our place, then on to the radio station's penthouse in the city for the main party and a penthouse by the harbour for afterparty, and i running on a massive hangover from last night still... hopefully 2011 is a little calmer and productive and i can join you boys for a game again instead of just hurling abuse on the forums every day!
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:46 am

Why must fucking be in both happy times thread lol. Oh I see what I did tharrrr.
Back to top Go down
NapsterFTW
FTW Clan Member
NapsterFTW

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Illicit is the man and all you faggots are gay coz i said so and syler like bum sex coz he has a small penis. AND QUACKS is the man coz he just is!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tulzer
Tulzer

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 pm

happy new year guys.....hope it treats you well Smile
Back to top Go down
ColdPreacher
ColdPreacher

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm

happy new years everybody! and lol illicit.
Back to top Go down
ShAkaruine
FTW Clan Member
ShAkaruine

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Have a great new years guys Smile
Back to top Go down
WaZzA

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Yes Kel, remember to wear a condom.
Back to top Go down
Lithius

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Don't worry wazza Kel has a bigger penis then anyone else on the forums
Back to top Go down
Virtuoso X

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Lithius wrote:
Don't worry wazza Kel has a bigger penis then anyone else on the forums

i rofl'd so hard.
Back to top Go down
Mad Aussie Bastard
FTW Clan Member
Mad Aussie Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am

yeah yeah anyway happy new year to all my forum friends & to the FTW Clan all the best Guys & Gals from everybody's favorite target practice,target Mad Aussie Bastard AKA MAB GO THE FRO' afro
Back to top Go down
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:06 am

lol well i spent my new yrs sitting in a kiddie pool watching everyone else get drunk.. haha hope you all had a good night and have a blasting hang over Wink
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Senior FTW Member
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:38 am

<-- Ganged on by 10 mates in which they had thrown me the pool after 8 shots of Hennessy. With the acoustics playing at the end LOVED IT!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New years! All the best for 2011 Smile

Charlie
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:34 am

Happy new years folks.

Last night was wicked, but now i have a roaring headache and i feel like crap.. It was totally worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:42 am

i was standing outside this massive apartment block yelling at my roommate who was in the penthouse 12 stories up at 3am... this old lady came out and saw me there screaming FUCK YOUUUU to the sky while it rained cheese cubes and biscuits
Back to top Go down
jimbob
jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:43 am

Sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mrshreddy
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 am

TraeliumFTW wrote:
i was standing outside this massive apartment block yelling at my roommate who was in the penthouse 12 stories up at 3am... this old lady came out and saw me there screaming FUCK YOUUUU to the sky while it rained cheese cubes and biscuits

lmfaoooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy fucking new yr   Happy fucking new yr Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy fucking new yr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top